Whitney Houston's Daughter Tried To Stab Her!

White Rain

Reaction score
And then commit suicide.
This is from the enquirer...so I don't know. But I have heard people say their stories are usually true so I decided to post this.

The National Enquirer is >reporting that Whitney Houston and Bobby Brown's 15 year-old daughter Bobbi Kristina tried to stab Whitney during an argument and then attempted to kill herself by slashing her wrists!
Poor Bobbi K! The crazy **** that kid must have seen!
A family member, Ann Davis, $old Bobbi Kristina out. Davis tells The Enquirer that a few days before Bobbi Kristina's 15th birthday the youngin' tried to stab Whitney before turning the razor on herself.
According to sources, the suicide attempt landed Bobbi Kristina in a psychiatric ward in Atlanta.
more: http://perezhilton.com/2008-05-01-suicide-attempt

My heart goes out to this little girl and I hope she gets the help she needs....that's all I'm going to say.

Just watching the show they had for a while made me want to do that! I'm soooo sorry this little girl is feeling this way. She really has been through a lot more than she should have been in her life. Those two "parents" are really messed up.

Get well soon, Bobbi Kristina.

I have never been a Bobby fan, but to see what Whitney turned into is heart wrenching. IMO she was one of the most talented and beautiful woman I have ever seen. She threw her life away for what?:eek:
It couldn't have been easy growing up in that environment.

I have never been a Bobby fan, but to see what Whitney turned into is heart wrenching. IMO she was one of the most talented and beautiful woman I have ever seen. She threw her life away for what?:eek:
It couldn't have been easy growing up in that environment.

ITA!! It wasn't just the drugs, either, it was her bratty attitude about them and about that d*****bag of a husband!!

My heart goes out to this little girl and I hope she gets the help she needs....that's all I'm going to say.

I agree. I think when Whitney and Bobby were married, this little girl saw and heard WAY more than any child should about their parents. So very sad. I hope she's able to get the help she obviously needs.

Slightly OT - I have a SIL going through a VERY messy divorce. My niece is 8 and is having a very hard time. My SIL got the court to grant counseling for her. You'd think with all Whitney can provide, this would be something she'd do for her daughter. :(

I agree. I think when Whitney and Bobby were married, this little girl saw and heard WAY more than any child should about their parents. So very sad. I hope she's able to get the help she obviously needs.

Slightly OT - I have a SIL going through a VERY messy divorce. My niece is 8 and is having a very hard time. My SIL got the court to grant counseling for her. You'd think with all Whitney can provide, this would be something she'd do for her daughter. :(

If BK is really in a psych unit, hopefully she's getting some decent help, right? I don't know how that works.

That entire family needs to get help. If they can't help themselves, how can they help her? Maybe she can live with another relative that isn't f'd up. Pardon my french, but it really irritates me that they screwed their own lives up so much and didn't even think of their kids and how this would affect them. :furious:

And then commit suicide.
This is from the enquirer...so I don't know. But I have heard people say their stories are usually true so I decided to post this.

The National Enquirer is >reporting that Whitney Houston and Bobby Brown's 15 year-old daughter Bobbi Kristina tried to stab Whitney during an argument and then attempted to kill herself by slashing her wrists!
Poor Bobbi K! The crazy **** that kid must have seen!
A family member, Ann Davis, $old Bobbi Kristina out. Davis tells The Enquirer that a few days before Bobbi Kristina's 15th birthday the youngin' tried to stab Whitney before turning the razor on herself.
According to sources, the suicide attempt landed Bobbi Kristina in a psychiatric ward in Atlanta.
more: http://perezhilton.com/2008-05-01-suicide-attempt

I knew someone who, during a high profile case, was asked by the N.E. to do a little bit of background work on a "side story" about the case. It involved going to a local library and looking up old newspaper articles.
He told me the N.E. was SO picky and so fastidious about the facts he couldn't believe it. It was just a little piece of an even smaller story and they made him check, recheck, double check triple check.

Ever since he told me that story I have looked at the N.E. differently.

If BK is really in a psych unit, hopefully she's getting some decent help, right? I don't know how that works.

That entire family needs to get help. If they can't help themselves, how can they help her? Maybe she can live with another relative that isn't f'd up. Pardon my french, but it really irritates me that they screwed their own lives up so much and didn't even think of their kids and how this would affect them. :furious:

Hopefully. However, think Britney. She was there, what, a few days the first time? That's not enough to help someone. I hope she'll be forced to be there for a while so that they can help her help herself.

And, yes, her parents should be commited as well.

I agree with whoever it was that said how talented Whitney was, etc. I used to LOVE her. When my daughter was a baby, I could put her in her walker and turn on MTV (back when they actually played videos) and when one of Whitney's videos would come on she'd dance and bounce like you wouldn't believe! It was the cutest thing.

Very sad what's become of her. :(

I knew someone who, during a high profile case, was asked by the N.E. to do a little bit of background work on a "side story" about the case. It involved going to a local library and looking up old newspaper articles.
He told me the N.E. was SO picky and so fastidious about the facts he couldn't believe it. It was just a little piece of an even smaller story and they made him check, recheck, double check triple check.

I agree Tricia. I think they've come a long way over the years. I haven't seen an article about a three-headed alien who gave birth to an elephant in a long time. :D

Your a product of your environment. :rolleyes:

That is precisely right. And what these two put that child through was awful. Seeing how Whitney lived while on crack and how she looked, can you imagine being BK and watching your mother just wither away. This child needs some good therapy and alot of love. Poor thing.

Poor thing never had a chance!

This is one time I am not going to TOTALLY condemn the parents as I think they are ALL mentally ill and this poor kid just has their DNA plus the environmental factors of being raised with mental self medicating parents.

So sad ... just goes to show that Money cannot by everything.

Tricia - Thanks for posting this information. I remember that another poster posted similar information about NE.

I've actually respect the NE. They consistantly scoop other journalists on big stories. They may be sleazy, but they do their homework, I think.

Just watching the show they had for a while made me want to do that! I'm soooo sorry this little girl is feeling this way. She really has been through a lot more than she should have been in her life. Those two "parents" are really messed up.

Get well soon, Bobbi Kristina.

So sad - to have two parents who can give you everything but can't really give you anything.

My prayers for this family.

I'm really surprised. I always thought it was a gossip mag just like the rest, and then I saw someone on the Patrick Swayze cancer thread say they actually paid for their stories.
Makes me look at it differently now. I may even start buying it!

She has two addicts for parents who were using during much of her childhood. This doesn't surprise me one bit. I shudder to think of the things she has seen growing up.

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
wdavewong
Back