GUILTY IN - Police Detail Horrific Child Abuse Allegations

ok that link works. what can I say - more children being abused. This is 45 minutes from where I live. Heartbreaking.

Oh boy, we better keep Indy from reading this one. :(

I would love to do to them what they did to those children. Why can't we do that? :(

There are times when I wish I could run my own private prison - with select chosen inmates. These four "people" would be some of the select inmates I'd love to have in my prison. Trust me they would not enjoy their stay. I tend to go with the theory of giving back what they gave. Disgusting pieces of ****. I hope these children can heal - both their spirits and their bodies.

I tell you what, if the US would have stiffer punishments like making the people who do these things having it done to them, there would be a lot less of it going on. No child should ever feel anything but love.

Sick monsters!

Wonder what punishment they will get? They deserve life with daily beatings but alas they will probably not get much.

How can people do this to babies and children let alone anyone? There own kids??!!

I feel so bad for these kids!

I tell you what, if the US would have stiffer punishments like making the people who do these things having it done to them, there would be a lot less of it going on. No child should ever feel anything but love.

:clap::clap::clap::clap::clap::clap::clap::clap:

My daughter is 4, the same age as these children. I CANNOT begin to imagine what these babies have gone through. None of this was discipline - it's torture.

Where do people get this idea that they can do whatever they want with their children?? They are not property, they are human beings and shoud NEVER be treated this way.

Yeah, I know you're not supposed to judge by appearance...but I'm an adult and wouldn't want to be left alone with those four!!! Let alone a small child.

They had the children zip-tied to things so they couldn't move!!! I'd like to zip-tie them to the cieling by their necks!!:furious:

#&%#@~^$>:%#% !!!!!!!! Disgusting -
let Wardens Taximam & cinbythesea deal with them!

Those children have probably never known anthing but abuse.
Fortunately, they have been rescued and will get help now.... I hope
they will recover and have happy lives.

oh I see other WSers want a turn kicking them around too!!!! if only........

2 of those "things" are sisters?? Weird. One called police because she couldn't have her child?

:furious:

Did you guys see the bruises on that kids fingers??? What the hell did they do, slam her fingers in a door?
This makes me sick. Seriously, I am not a violent person, and I try to avoid most conflict. But I would seriously change my ways if I got a hold of these sick abusers. I would torture them for days in every nasty way that I could think of.

It would be nice for the two children to find a home together, it might help to ease them through all of this.

This just makes my blood boil! :furious: I wish there was an island that losers like this could just be dumped on. No food, no water, no nothing! Just away from society.

We truly need a weeping icon.

smiley_cry.gif

FROM the article:
This is probably the worst case of abuse I've seen with a living child -- one that wasn't dead when we found them," Whitehead told 6News' Jack Rinehart on Tuesday.

The children were taken to St. Joseph Hospital for treatment. Police said the girl had multiple fractures to her hands and arms; information about the boy's condition wasn't immediately released.

16172462_240X180.jpg

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
shmoozie
Back