Possible Victims: Pennsylvania

You know, I thought I was hardened a little by going through this, but to have your baby in a creek, knowingly, and to be unable to recover his body is simply more than any Mother should have to endure.

My heart and prayers to Mrs. Garza and her family, I cannot imagine and pray to God I never have to. I am here to help you get answers and justice.
Dearest Blink,:blowkiss:
I know the emotional toll that vermontn03 and I have been going through and our hearts hurt so very much. I cannot even imagine the pain that Natalie is going through.

So much Love and Respect for you,
dark_shadows

Video of tonight with Nick's mother stating that she wlks the river looking for her son.It is so very heartbreaking. I am in the process of uploading the video of the graffiti, it was right after this video.
http://www.wptz.com/video/16179525/index.html
Respectfully,
dark_shadows

It was very heartbreaking to watch this video. Having your baby out there and not be able to get to him. The area of the falls looks very treacherous. I hope someone with expertise can help Nicks family.

It was very heartbreaking to watch this video. Having your baby out there and not be able to get to him. The area of the falls looks very treacherous. I hope someone with expertise can help Nicks family.

We are working on a few threads simultaneously so I wanted to be sure you got this- what is TES postion on this? I will make a call in a heartbeat if you need the request- please let me know.

Rest DS VE3 and Mrs. Garza, tomorrow is another day.:blowkiss:

We are working on a few threads simultaneously so I wanted to be sure you got this- what is TES postion on this? I will make a call in a heartbeat if you need the request- please let me know.

Rest DS VE3 and Mrs. Garza, tomorrow is another day.:blowkiss:
Dearest Blink,:blowkiss:
Gary Peterson is a volunteer from Equusearch. He has already been here searching for Nick.
So much Love and Respect for you,
dark_shadows

IMO, the other jurisdictions should take a page out of Det. Willoughby's playbook. He took the initiative and called Det Gannon and Duarte ON HIS OWN when seeing the story. Commendable.

Thanks for the link LM.

Very interesting AND mysterious. He had to go through quite a ways of a few feet of water to get to where he was discovered. PLUS, he would have had to go through quite a bit of underbrush etc to get there AND he wasn't familiar with the area so how did he get there?

Very disturbing, IMO.
fran

Totally crazy! He'd of never known there was a creek there.

I know that area very well and the creek is not visible and if you didn't know the area, you wouldn't even suspect it was there. Agreed that in the winter it is not as brushy as the summer, but it is still a tangle of bushes-not something you would walk through. It is located perpindicular to a highway-not a big highway, but where a larger highway gets smaller and narrows to one lane. You could go down to the creek from the roadside and enter that way as well.

That poor Mom I would be wondering too, how he got to the creek, in the dark, traveling through 25 yards of woods and brush to tumble in the creek and drown in 1 foot of water?

That just is not making sense..nor is the fact he is not caught on tape leaving the bar, but can be seen going into the bar. Af ew other cases the men were not seen on video leaving the bar. How is that possible..pushed out a bathroom window. Or someone who works there says they need to reset the tape while the others hurry them out a back door?

That poor Mom I would be wondering too, how he got to the creek, in the dark, traveling through 25 yards of woods and brush to tumble in the creek and drown in 1 foot of water?

That just is not making sense..nor is the fact he is not caught on tape leaving the bar, but can be seen going into the bar. Af ew other cases the men were not seen on video leaving the bar. How is that possible..pushed out a bathroom window. Or someone who works there says they need to reset the tape while the others hurry them out a back door?

Off the bat I can think of 2 other cases:

Justin Gaines and Brian Shaffer, video was available going in and inside the club, not on video leaving. Perhaps we should be checking into this as well. Problem is with most of the cases being classified as "accidental" there is no burden on an establishment to disclose that-

Wasn't there something in the DP case where someone reset and "staged" a camera scene so an underaged person wasn't seen on video after the bar got busted?

Willoughby is a good cop. He's already checking this out before mom calls him.

The debris field before the creek, which is only two feet deep, is very suspicious. And what young man, especially if he's drunk, is going to head towards freezing water in January? I still stick by the thought that they would be on the hunt for a warm bed and a chica instead.

The fact that Tommy didn't get kicked out of the bar with his friends speaks volumes of his sobriety and critical thinking.

And IMO, someone is looking for exits with cameras.

Wasn't there something in the DP case where someone reset and "staged" a camera scene so an underaged person wasn't seen on video after the bar got busted?

I remember that, just not the details.

I think I've uncovered another-EXACT MO
Anirban Majumdar:Missing November 2, 2001
"A body pulled from the Schuylkill River was officially identified yesterday as missing Engineering graduate student Anirban Majumdar, ending a two-week search for the 25-year-old native of Calcutta, India.
Authorities said that there were no immediate signs of foul play, and have not yet determined whether the death was a suicide or an accident..

http://media.www.dailypennsylvanian...Missing.Grad.Student.Found.Dead-2159163.shtml

In addition to Anirban, we have the two men listed below. Since there are so many victims, I am going to concentrate on the Pennsylvania cases but will continue to monitor the other boards.
Matthew Grendel: Missing March 17, 2008
http://www.wnep.com/Global/story.asp?s=6575761

Thomas Booth:Missing January 20, 2008
http://www.philly.com/philly/hp/new...d_in_case_of_Delaware_County_man_s_death.html

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
MaryEllen77
Back