CONVICTION OVERTURNED TX - Mineola Swinger's Club Child Sex Ring, 2008

pixies

Former Member
Reaction score
http://www.foxnews.com/story/0,2933,354641,00.html

Be prepared to be pissed off!!:behindbar:behindbar

"Shauntel Mayo, 29, faces life in prison after being found guilty on charges that she forced three siblings, ages 7 through 10, to have sex with each other or perform sexual acts for club members who paid to watch."

How did these women have access to these children and HOW did they not know what was going on??????

How did these women have access to these children and HOW did they not know what was going on??????

Maybe they were her children but they did not state that to conceal their identities. Poor kids, I hope she gets some good ol Texas justice in prison and her BF too.

Maybe they were her children but they did not state that to conceal their identities.

This was my first thought.

how is possible for 'human beings' to be even interested in being an audience to this depravity?

actually, i don't want to know.

If I haven't said it before - then let me say it now - Yeah for TEXAS. Life sentences! They deserve to spend the rest of their lives behind bars. And such quick turnaround from the juries in both this case and the boyfriend's case. There couldn't have been any doubt!

Where were the parents? I wonder if the parents died or were unfit so the older sister took the kids? Poor things. Their whole lives will be screwed up now unless they get some professional help. I hope Texas follows through and finds safe homes with needed services for these children.

My prayers to the children, may the angels look down upon them and keep them safe forevermore,

Salem

I was abducted and raped by a stranger. She takes breastfeeding to the extreme...but it's nothing similar. I think she means well, but is taking it too far.

Anyhow, I'm glad these people were caught and I thank Texas for taking crime & justice seriously.

I was abducted and raped by a stranger. She takes breastfeeding to the extreme...but it's nothing similar. I think she means well, but is taking it too far.

Anyhow, I'm glad these people were caught and I thank Texas for taking crime & justice seriously.

Diamond - I'm sorry for your pain. :blowkiss:

I too am glad these "people" were caught and prosecuted and that they are receiving LIFE sentences. I really hope that means they can never get out and hurt anyone else.

Salem

In a case like this I'd say it's about the almighty buck. Mayo the monster and her boyfriend had to have some connection to pedophiles. How? I mean ya just don't open a Swingers Club and people poor in and happen to see kids. The patrons knew what they were there for and I am certain shelled out alot of money to see innocent children harmed for life. Did Shauntel give up the name of her clients? Did the boyfriend divulge how he knew these freaks? How does a human being live with themselves after hurting children like that? Looks like she was crying in that picture and I hope she cries every single day for the rest of her rotten life.

Diamond, I too wanted to say I am so sorry for your pain. You may not want to read this as it can be a trigger. It's as I thought. Money. There are it seems four other co-defandants besides the two creeps we read about already. Under questioning these poor children testified and somebody named "Booger Red" would threaten to not feed these kids and would hang them if they didn't perform in this sick, sick, twisted, and perverted place. I'd like to know if somehow they have the names of the people that attended this place. There's a photograph of the house or garage or whatever it is at the link. Warning it's unbelievably sad. http://www.kltv.com/Global/story.asp?S=8081574

Will this never end for these poor kids?

The foster father who has been taking care of the three kids from this horrific case has now been arrested. John Orville Cantrell has been arrested for seuxally assaulting a child under 16 in 1991.

Cantrell's wife, Margie says it's all a set-up and payment for them somehow getting involved with this Mineola Swinger's Club case. Apparently they've fostered many, many kids. Mr.s Cantrell also claims the three kids were wild when she got them. Ummmmm, I'd guess so, lady.:rolleyes:

Unbelievable. At the end of the last trial for one of these perverts John Cantrell said he's going to love these kids like a father. Does it ever end? Ever?

http://www.reporternews.com/news/2008/jun/22/foster-dad-of-alleged-sex-club-victims-arrested/

Will this never end for these poor kids?

The foster father who has been taking care of the three kids from this horrific case has now been arrested. John Orville Cantrell has been arrested for seuxally assaulting a child under 16 in 1991.

Cantrell's wife, Margie says it's all a set-up and payment for them somehow getting involved with this Mineola Swinger's Club case. Apparently they've fostered many, many kids. Mr.s Cantrell also claims the three kids were wild when she got them. Ummmmm, I'd guess so, lady.:rolleyes:

Unbelievable. At the end of the last trial for one of these perverts John Cantrell said he's going to love these kids like a father. Does it ever end? Ever?

http://www.reporternews.com/news/2008/jun/22/foster-dad-of-alleged-sex-club-victims-arrested/

Ah the blame the victim mentality...I think as a whole society is losing their appetite for this argument.

Ah the blame the victim mentality...I think as a whole society is losing their appetite for this argument.

B, the worse part is these kids suffered horrible conditions being made to work for that sex club. I mean these are little kids. So, they get a foster family and now THIS guy is arrested?

I just can't even imagine. I can't fathom. I can't even see right that makes my head spin so bad.

B, the worse part is these kids suffered horrible conditions being made to work for that sex club. I mean these are little kids. So, they get a foster family and now THIS guy is arrested?

I just can't even imagine. I can't fathom. I can't even see right that makes my head spin so bad.

Filly-I am with you....these kids are that story we hear or read about...re victimized over and over again because it happened before and they are vulnerable.....:behindbar:behindbar:behindbar:behindbar:behindbar

If you want to take a car ride friend, I say we bust em out of their current environment and show them what true, appropriate love is. I wish.

Filly-I am with you....these kids are that story we hear or read about...re victimized over and over again because it happened before and they are vulnerable.....:behindbar:behindbar:behindbar:behindbar:behindbar

If you want to take a car ride friend, I say we bust em out of their current environment and show them what true, appropriate love is. I wish.

Breaks my heart, Believe.

I'm thinking the kids are now moved again if I read that correctly, B. Honestly that'd be one difficult task caring for these three kids. I'd sure as heck have them at therapy every single day, and just let them know that every adult in this world is not ugly, and exploits them.

I don't know. This wife is claiming this is a set-up.:confused: Like by who? All those freaks are locked up that were, and still are being tried over this case. Who does she think set up her husband? I have the sick, and sinking feeling now there's going to more kids/people come out and tell this dude assaulted them. It's all too sad. Think about it. Who now is going to believe these kids if someone else does assault them? In that link I posted this woman is already complaining these three kids are wild, and hyper sexualized.

Yeah, ummmmmmm they were made to work in a sex club, lady. No freakin joke. Someone named Booger Red threatened to kill them, or not feed them if they didn't perform. Yeah, these kids will be wild. I just don't know. This case bothered me so bad to begin with. Now this.:furious:

I am not defending this sick B**** BUT we need to ask what happened in her childhood?
And where are the parents?

Am's who do you mean the new foster mother or the original monsters had these kids working in the sex club?

If we go by what happened in every single person's childhood well right here in this case alone you have what? Ten or more people? The almighty buck figured prominently in this case. I don't know what's up with the new foster dad? Sometime's people are just predators. They prey on the weak. It's a power trip. They're like freakin sharks on chum. Oh so and so is ditching their kids. Let's exploit them for some money. Who do they have in this old world?

Not in this case, but there are actually kids who have parents perish. Good, honest parents and they have no family to take the kids. Virtually anyone can wind up where these kids were. Some even may have a mother abandoned them. Who knows whay? I have a friend who was abdandoned. She has no idea why, but the closer she gets to finding out she wishes she hadn't. She was preyed upon for the fact she had nobody in this life. It happens because there's just nasty, rotten people in life.

While I believe these children and this case should be investigated I am kinda worried that these children may have lied about their foster-father.

These kids lived in HELL and maybe now they have a stable home where rules are in place they feel like they need to push boundaries.

*sighs*

I have seen foster parents lose everything because a child lies and I have seen where a child was not believed and forced to live with abuse.

This is so very sickening. Those poor kids are going to be scarred for life. It just makes you wonder how often things like this are going on. So sad.

While I believe these children and this case should be investigated I am kinda worried that these children may have lied about their foster-father.

These kids lived in HELL and maybe now they have a stable home where rules are in place they feel like they need to push boundaries.

*sighs*

I have seen foster parents lose everything because a child lies and I have seen where a child was not believed and forced to live with abuse.

Hi Pix, Pixies these kids did not acuse the foster father of anything. This is stemming from something happened years ago. It happened to another child. John Cantrell and his wife have been foster parents for many years. The charge is from 1991.

It's all just too much though because he and his wife took in these three kids. I believe they've been with them at the trials. I pray the man didn't hurt these kids. No doubt people will question why someone is just coming forward from something happened in 1991. I could write a list of reasons why a victim may wait that long. Heck, that's if they even ever do come forward.

So, no these kids that were forced into sex slavery at the Mineola Swinger's Club haven't accused this new foster father though. Sorry I wasn't clearer. My posts got more rambling than ever and that's saying something.:crazy:

:eek: OMG I just read this thread. :furious:
There are no words to express how appalling I find this. :furious:
God bless the children and help them heal, physically, mentally and emotionally.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
zipperoni
Back