GUILTY FL - Darren Kelley, 23, Santa Rosa County, 27 May 1995

I glad he was found. Every missing/murdered person deserves justice. I hope the wife rots.

I wish I knew why it took so long to find him if he was on that property. Seems like a systematic search with the same types of dogs early on (or right after she sold it) would have found him sooner.

Maybe she just sold the property?

In any case, I'm thankful justice will be served (hopefully!). This gives me hope for several cases I'm interested in that are turning cold. :(

I wish I knew why it took so long to find him if he was on that property. Seems like a systematic search with the same types of dogs early on (or right after she sold it) would have found him sooner.

Maybe she just sold the property?

In any case, I'm thankful justice will be served (hopefully!). This gives me hope for several cases I'm interested in that are turning cold. :(

Maybe the dogs 13 years ago weren't as trained as today's dogs? The article describes many flags where cadaver dogs alerted and they had to use heavy machinery and it seems only parts were discovered but enough to gather DNA. It seems there was scattering of the remains which is usually animals that have done that. I do wonder if he was dismembered prior to the animal scatter.

Wow... I hope there is justice for his family!

From August 2010:

http://www.wctv.tv/news/headlines/101027194.html

A Florida Panhandle woman has been sentenced to 15 years in prison for the death of her husband.

As part of a plea agreement, 42-year-old Kimberly Mary Cannon pleaded guilty Tuesday to voluntary manslaughter...

She says she beat him to death with a hammer during a fight and then burned his body the next day.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
shmoozie
Back