Harrison Ford — looking good!

He does look good.. 66? :p

Yikes !! He is yummy !!!

I'm gonna take that little Calista Flockhart by the hair and throw her off the boat !! If it wasnt for her, I would be standing there !! LOL !!!

Johnny Depps little fiancee had better step aside too or she will get the same treatment !! All of these good -lookers should belong to MEEEEEEEEEEEE !!!

Yikes !! He is yummy !!!

I'm gonna take that little Calista Flockhart by the hair and throw her off the boat !! If it wasnt for her, I would be standing there !! LOL !!!

Johnny Depp's little fiancee had better step aside too or she will get the same treatment !! All of these good -lookers should belong to MEEEEEEEEEEEE !!!

Curious you should mention Johnny Depp as i was thinking of him also as a very, very tasty man-star too!

by the way — i saw both Harrison and Johnny first! :slap::slap::slap:

Curious you should mention Johnny Depp as i was thinking of him also as a very, very tasty man-star too!

by the way — i saw both Harrison and Johnny first! :slap::slap::slap:

FIRST ??? EEEKKK !!! Dont tell me there is a line forming ???:waitasec:

Ha ha! don't be so coy! :laugh::laugh::laugh:

who may we add to the list? :D

Got you all beat. I wrote Johnny a few months back and he put me first on the list if he ever divorces his wife................ fat chance though.

Can you believe it has been 20 years since the first Raider's movie came out. Does time fly or what? At this rate, I'll be close to death (if not dead) by the time the next one comes out (of course, so will Harrison).

Got you all beat. I wrote Johnny a few months back and he put me first on the list if he ever divorces his wife................ fat chance though.

Can you believe it has been 20 years since the first Raider's movie came out. Does time fly or what? At this rate, I'll be close to death (if not dead) by the time the next one comes out (of course, so will Harrison).

But i bet he'll still look super-good with it! :woohoo::woohoo::woohoo:

Well My daughter called and said that Johnny is down here in the keys filming a movie.
My mission according to her is to find him and get an autograph.

Well My daughter called and said that Johnny is down here in the keys filming a movie.
My mission according to her is to find him and get an autograph.

AMR DId she also say this tape will destruct in 30 seconds??? Laffin:crazy:
I am hearing the them from Mission Impossible in my head:crazy:

I had dibs on Harrison back in high school, when I saw Raiders 5 times in a year.

It has also been a common agreement with both my husbands that when Harrison shows up to claim me -- all bets are off & "I'm outa here".:crazy:

At this point though, he'd have to agree to help raise the kids. :rolleyes: Couldn't not take them with me........

I read that he worked out 3 hours a day and ate a diet full of fish and veggies to get ready for the new Indiana Jones movie.

Mmmmmm! Yes, he's very handsome, always thought so. Great actor too.

Someone I used to work with grew up in the same apartment building that Harrison and his ex used to live in (nyc). I hear Harrison loves to partake in a little smokey, smokey. When he would exit his Indy trailer, it frequently looked like a Cheech and Chong movie.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Melissawilkinson44
Back