Thread No. 23 - General Discussion

Status
Not open for further replies.
The house is under firm contract , set to close 5-30-08.
When the first deal fell, the price was dropped another $10k and finally grabbed by an unsuspecting couple from California (rumor).

We'll know in a couple of weeks how much $ he had to bring to closing to unload the house.

The house is under firm contract , set to close 5-30-08.
When the first deal fell, the price was dropped another $10k and finally grabbed by an unsuspecting couple from California (rumor).

We'll know in a couple of weeks how much $ he had to bring to closing to unload the house.

:confused:Sorry, but I don't understand this statement.

Does anyone know if he has collected life insurance money or if he has requested it? Is it being held? I hope so. I definitely do not want him benefiting from this murder.

Does anyone know if he has collected life insurance money or if he has requested it? Is it being held? I hope so. I definitely do not want him benefiting from this murder.

Nan, I think I remember reading somewhere that he has collected the 401K which was about $25k. I don't believe he has applied for the LI.

Nan, I think I remember reading somewhere that he has collected the 401K which was about $25k. I don't believe he has applied for the LI.

That is interesting. Could be the SOL is preventing him from collecting her life insurance policy until a perp is named in her murder. And, it is murder. I am actually surprised that he collected on her 401K given the circumstances of the crime.

That is interesting. Could be the SOL is preventing him from collecting her life insurance policy until a perp is named in her murder. And, it is murder. I am actually surprised that he collected on her 401K given the circumstances of the crime.
I am, too. Justin Barber's wife, April, was murdered. She had a $1 or $2 million dollar life insurance policy on her life, too. Justin applied for the insurance money. They insisted on a deposition before releasing the money. That deposition was actually used in court when he was being tried for her murder. Remember, Justin is the guy who was shot four times in the supposed attempted robbery that night. He shot himself. He was convicted of murder. Jason murdered his wife. I bet dollars to donuts that the money will not be released until he agrees to a deposition, which we all know he won't do because he is afraid that this will be the last nail in his murderous coffin.

I am, too. Justin Barber's wife, April, was murdered. She had a $1 or $2 million dollar life insurance policy on her life, too. Justin applied for the insurance money. They insisted on a deposition before releasing the money. That deposition was actually used in court when he was being tried for her murder. Remember, Justin is the guy who was shot four times in the supposed attempted robbery that night. He shot himself. He was convicted of murder. Jason murdered his wife. I bet dollars to donuts that the money will not be released until he agrees to a deposition, which we all know he won't do because he is afraid that this will be the last nail in his murderous coffin.
great point Nan- I think it also makes him look even more guilty- If she was murdered by someone else- enough time has passed, that a normal spouse would have by now applied for the insurance-

great point Nan- I think it also makes him look even more guilty- If she was murdered by someone else- enough time has passed, that a normal spouse would have by now applied for the insurance-

And what are we waiting for? For NC to finally arrest his butt? EVERYONE/ANYBODY can read what little facts there are to this and KNOW that he killed her.

Question: How do they know for a fact that Jason was miles away when this happened?

Still thinking of Michelle and hoping justice will come soon.

Anyone heard about the sale of the house, that supposedly was going to be finalized at/near the end of May?

Still thinking of Michelle and hoping justice will come soon.

Anyone heard about the sale of the house, that supposedly was going to be finalized at/near the end of May?

I seems the septic tank has sprung a leak and the closing has been delayed.

More out of pocket expense to get the deal done?

It really seems like Jason has quite the string of bad luck going on. Could it be a bad case of KARMA catching up with him?
A little here and a little there, it all adds up ... kind of like the snowball effect. Sooner or later, he will pay for what he has done. IMO

What in Hades is going on with this case??? Jason hasn't even been arrested yet? I can't believe this is June of the year 2008 and Michelle's murderer (imo) is still living life to the fullest :mad:.

Before joining Websleuths this was one of the cases I kept following. Came into this thread this morning thinking I would read all about Jason's upcoming trial somewhere in a post.

What in Hades is going on? patience has never, ever been one of my virtues!

Whew, I'm glad I'm not the only one thinking about the septic tank that way.

I confess. We are one in the same. I will not give up and will not let them twist my words to suit their own evil needs. I will continue to post there as time allows as I refuse to let that board turn in to a bashing board towards the Fisher's.

Good for you. We have seen this too many times when the victims families are trashed beyond words when all other indications are that the husband/SO is involved.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Quincy_M.E.