CA - 5 yr old boy tortured and abandoned

Linda7NJ

Reaction score
http://www.knbc.com/news/16603834/detail.html

In a case veteran officers have called one of the worst cases of child abuse ever investigated, parolee-at-large Starkeisha Brown and Krystal Matthews apparently beat Brown's son routinely, inflicted multiple cigarette burns on his genital area and other body parts and left him to sit in his own urine, said Los Angeles Police Department First Assistant Chief James McDonnell.

The child was subjected to the unbearable abuse for an extended period of time and was hospitalized Monday, he said. His condition remains "guarded," McDonnell said. http://ad.doubleclick.net/click;h=v...aopt=2/0/ff/0;~sscs=?http://www.whipnotic.com
"I just looked at the photographs that were taken of this victim, and in my time (with the police department) I have never seen anybody with these kind of injuries that has lived," McDonnell said. "This kid must have a tremendous will to live to be able to still hang on despite what he's been through."
The abuse the boy suffered included being denied basic necessities like food and water and being suspended with his hands above his head to a door and beaten, McDonnell said.
The child had a broken tooth with a nerve exposed and was regularly forced to place his hands on a hot stove, McDonnell said.
"Because of the burns and scar tissue, he can't fully open his hands," McDonnell said.

Poor baby. I hate people that do this to kids!:furious:

What kind of monster does it take to do that to any child let alone your own? I truly believe that anyone that can do this should be treated the exact same way. See how they like being tortured. Bet they don't feel so big and tough when the shoe's on the other foot.....

What animals.
They are not even human,
I hope the police shoot them on site.

I will take him-no worries. I will let him know that he is special and wanted and cherished and that the evil visited on him will never ever happen again. There is nothing that can be done to those women that will equate their crimes.....they are small mean slugs inside and when they are incarcarated, their lives will become hell.

A poster just posted in the comments at KNBC
"Fox news just reported that he women have been arrested. I hope they get charged with attempted murder and not just child abuse."

Why? How can you hurt someone like this? I WISH they would charge her/them with attempted murder. :(

I hope....they both die a painful death.
The lovely couple:
16604358_240X180.jpg

Brown and her live-in girlfriend, Matthews,SNIP
..... first came to the attention of law enforcement when the family was called in for an appointment with the Department of Children Services. During the appointment, Brown and Matthews brought a healthy child of a mutual friend and tried to pass off that child as the victim,
:furious::furious:

Oh, my bad. I thought I read that with this case! :doh:
LOL, no biggie, just wish that was the charges.

What worries me now is that a couple of the neighbors were on TV so hope no one bothers them. That area is VERY, VERY rough!

How horrific!! That poor little boy, I can't even imagine his pain, both physically and emotionally. My prayers for him to heal and find a loving home.

I, too, wish these 2 women would be charged with attempted murder! :furious:

LOL, no biggie, just wish that was the charges.

What worries me now is that a couple of the neighbors were on TV so hope no one bothers them. That area is VERY, VERY rough!

Sorry, but that made me lol - such a polite way of putting that.
I hope the little boy goes to a family that helps him heal, and loves him

This is the second lesbian couple to do this to a male child in the past few months. I hope it doesnt become more common. I have nothing against gay couples I just wanted to point that out. So sad what this poor child had to go through. Mothers are supposed to protect their children, I guess people forgot that.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Witchee
Back