Minor Upgrade!!

Taximom

Former Member
Reaction score
:woohoo: I wonder what goodies WS has in store for us this weekend!

When is this going to be happening?

Your notice should tell ya Glow, we all got them!

WS will be offline for about an hour to do this - we'll shut down at 10:30 PM PDT/11:30 PM MDT/12:30 AM CDT/1:30 AM EDT and be back ASAP!

:woohoo: More smilies! I have to say not many of the banana smilies do it for me. IMO!!! **ducking bananas being thrown at me**

Thanks for the info, . I'm going to try to be real nice!!

me tosses a lb of bananas at Taximom
:Banane48::Banane48::Banane48::Banane48::Banane48::Banane48::Banane48::Banane48::Banane48::Banane48::Banane48::Banane48:

I LOVE THE FIRST ONE!!! I'm assuming that's "beating a dead cow". ROFL ROFL Is the 2nd one, uhm, cheeks?!

Toby, I hear mashed bananas are good for conditioning the hair. Mine's going to be awful shiny tonight! :D :blowkiss:

OMG — what an absolute bonanza of smilies. thank you all so much! :bow::eek:ther_beatingA_Dead:lepsmilie::python::dervish::beagle-flip::yes::rotfl::bath::couch::smiliescale::Welcome-12-june::cake:

too many to get my head round. it will take HOURS to work out my favourites! :smiley4::too much info::bud::gold_crown::Justice:

I LOVE THE FIRST ONE!!! I'm assuming that's "beating a dead cow". ROFL ROFL Is the 2nd one, uhm, cheeks?!

Toby, I hear mashed bananas are good for conditioning the hair. Mine's going to be awful shiny tonight! :D :blowkiss:

Cow? cow? poor 'orse, not only is it dead and being beaten, it's also unrecognised! :saythat::toastred::cautionDrunk::couch:

OMG---
I love the beating a dead horse :crazy::crazy::crazy::crazy::crazy::crazy::crazy::crazy:
( not cow taxi :crazy: )

:blowkiss: Love the new smilies...thank you!

:wave::smileyhyper (1)::Jumpie::bow::Banane37:

OMG---
I love the beating a dead horse :crazy::crazy::crazy::crazy::crazy::crazy::crazy::crazy:
( not cow taxi :crazy: )

The smiley I use quite often around here is extremely appropriate right now!!! :doh: :doh: :doh: :doh: I can't believe I wrote "cow"!!!!! :blushing: LOL Thanks, j2.

OMG — what an absolute bonanza of smilies. thank you all so much! :bow::eek:ther_beatingA_Dead:lepsmilie::python::dervish::beagle-flip::yes::rotfl::bath::couch::smiliescale::Welcome-12-june::cake:

too many to get my head round. it will take HOURS to work out my favourites! :smiley4::too much info::bud::gold_crown::Justice:
I'm such a dork. "cow" ROFL :doh:

:cow::thewhip: Here's beating a live cow. :crazy:

:ban me: --------->> I'm afraid to ever use this one. would take me seriously!!! :shocked2:

Love these!
:saythat: :gomods: :bedtime: :floorlaugh:

The smiley I use quite often around here is extremely appropriate right now!!! :doh: :doh: :doh: :doh: I can't believe I wrote "cow"!!!!! :blushing: LOL Thanks, j2.
I just had to say it----- I knew what you meant :crazy:

I do that stuff all the time. The other night at dinner I told the kids "Don't talk with your mouth open". I meant "Don't talk with your mouth FULL"!!!! :doh: :doh: I think they are still laughing about it.

Just have to check out these new smilies.:eek:ther_beatingA_DeadThis smilie is beating a dead horse, we use that saying quite a bit over here, notice the saddle, Im pretty sure cows dont wear saddles.

I love all the new smilies, cannot believe it took me this long to find them.

OK OK I get it!!!

ROFL

Now who's beating a dead cow?! :D

OK OK I get it!!!

ROFL

Now who's beating a dead cow?! :D

Ooops, my bad Taximom, I didnt read all the other posts before I posted, I wasnt trying to rub it in. I deserve a slap for that, sorry mate.:bang:

Your notice should tell ya Glow, we all got them!

WS will be offline for about an hour to do this - we'll shut down at 10:30 PM PDT/11:30 PM MDT/12:30 AM CDT/1:30 AM EDT and be back ASAP!

Don't assume we all got them- I for one didn't. So it was good that she asked.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
hannahdunnam
Back