Brooke Bennett, 12 yrs. old Randolph, VT #10

Status
Not open for further replies.
If I'm not mistaken, Gagnon admitted in one of the affidavits that he logged in to her account from TX, but admitted to only changing the last login time.

If he was telling the truth. Cell phone pings will ultimately tell where Gagnon really was. If Gagnon was not involved in the plot....then why was MJ so eager to call him? As someone else pointed out, MJ already messed with her account earlier in the day. I guess any way you look at it...it was CYA time.

Lol sorry for the confusion, I have typed Kevin Grosenheiders name so many times in various search engines I had his name on my brain.

I thought it was RG that went on and changed the info!! I am soooo confused. If I go over to the affidavit link I'll fall behind again!!!

I thought it was RG that went on and changed the info!! I am soooo confused. If I go over to the affidavit link I'll fall behind again!!!
My dearest RR,:blowkiss:
No, it was not Kevin, it was Gagnon.,
Love and Respect,
dark_shadows

Ya know thats a good thought, makes me wonder if Gagnon was already in Vermont and the logging into the puter in Texas was to provide alibi that Gagnon was still in Texas.

It's a question that needs an answer.

Thanks...thought you were asleep, dear DS.
Hope all had a wonderful holiday!
My very dearest RR,:blowkiss::blowkiss:
I am at my second job. So I am up.
How was our holiday my friend?

So much Love and Respect,
dark_shadows

Ya know thats a good thought, makes me wonder if Gagnon was already in Vermont and the logging into the puter in Texas was to provide alibi that Gagnon was still in Texas.

Surely the police are going on more than the log in to verify his alibi.

My dearest MCDRAW,:blowkiss:
How are you!!
You are right in saying that.

The Feds already know that it was Gagnon that logged in from Texas.

Hope you had a happy 4th.

Love and Respect,
dark_shadows

I'm sure they are...and we'll find out in the charges on Monday. That could explain the delay in the charges. I just find it weird, that he would suddenly show up in Vermont because Brooke was missing if he had a hand in destroying evidence if he was in Texas. You'd think he'd want to stay away. IMO, he was already here. I've been wrong before though.

ETA: if RG was in Texas on the 25th, then why didn't he dump his safe then?

Authorities said Gagnon was on a regular visit to Vermont from Texas when he was arrested Monday.

ok...and somewhere else it said he came up when he heard Brooke was missing, so...which was it?

I say, let's keep it simple:

BT11201072.PDF

Page 6

11. Records obtained from MySpace provided to forensic examiners show the following. The only IP address to log onto Bennett's MySpace page after 10:36:40 p.m. on June 25, 2008 (other than law enforcement) was IP72.177.143.240, which is registered to Kevin Grosenheiden of San Antonio, Texas. There were two log ins from IP 72.177.143.240; one log in at 8:18:39 p.m. PST the second at 8:25:56 p.m. PST. Since the last log by JACQUES' computer, the time on the blog was manually changed to June 25, 2008 at 11:46 a.m PST, suggesting that the blog was edited from IP 72.177.143.240.

Page 8

D. Statements of Raymond GAGNON

15. On June 30, 2008 and July 1, 2008, GAGNON was interviewed by members of the Vermont State Police and the FBI. GAGON admitted that he rents a room for residential purposes from Kevin Grosenheider at 5414 Timber Pond Road, San Antonio, Texas. He also admitted that on June 25, 2008, he accessed Bennett's MySpace page from a laptop computer located at 5414 Timber Pond Road after being given log in information (user name and password) from JACQUES on June 25, 2008. He advised that when he accessed the account, he changed the user name and password to the account. He denied changing any blog posting information.

It doesn't say from his (Gagnon's) computer, it says from a laptop computer located at blah, blah, blah.

I have seen absolutely nothing to indicate or imply that Grosenheiden is involved in this other than to stupidly throw out Grogan's safe and laptop.

Authorities said Gagnon was on a regular visit to Vermont from Texas when he was arrested Monday.

ok...and somewhere else it said he came up when he heard Brooke was missing, so...which was it?

I understood that Gagnon traveled to VT from TX over the weekend. Brooke went 'missing' on Wednesday, June 25.

Brooke's father and wife said they went to a church service over the weekend with Gagnon, who wanted to lend them support . . . just the thought of that makes me throw up in my mouth!
:furious::furious::furious::furious:

My dearest MCDRAW,:blowkiss:
How are you!!
You are right in saying that.

The Feds already know that it was Gagnon that logged in from Texas.

Hope you had a happy 4th.

Love and Respect,
dark_shadows

dark_shadows,

I hope everything is okay with you. The 4th was nice. I hope you enjoyed your holiday.

MC

I say, let's keep it simple:

BT11201072.PDF

Page 6

11. Records obtained from MySpace provided to forensic examiners show the following. The only IP address to log onto Bennett's MySpace page after 10:36:40 p.m. on June 25, 2008 (other than law enforcement) was IP72.177.143.240, which is registered to Kevin Grosenheiden of San Antonio, Texas. There were two log ins from IP 72.177.143.240; one log in at 8:18:39 p.m. PST the second at 8:25:56 p.m. PST. Since the last log by JACQUES' computer, the time on the blog was manually changed to June 25, 2008 at 11:46 a.m PST, suggesting that the blog was edited from IP 72.177.143.240.

Page 8

D. Statements of Raymond GAGNON

15. On June 30, 2008 and July 1, 2008, GAGNON was interviewed by members of the Vermont State Police and the FBI. GAGON admitted that he rents a room for residential purposes from Kevin Grosenheider at 5414 Timber Pond Road, San Antonio, Texas. He also admitted that on June 25, 2008, he accessed Bennett's MySpace page from a laptop computer located at 5414 Timber Pond Road after being given log in information (user name and password) from JACQUES on June 25, 2008. He advised that when he accessed the account, he changed the user name and password to the account. He denied changing any blog posting information.

It doesn't say from his (Gagnon's) computer, it says from a laptop computer located at blah, blah, blah.

I have seen absolutely nothing to indicate or imply that Grosenheiden is involved in this other than to stupidly throw out Grogan's safe and laptop.
Thanks so much for the post!

I understood that Gagnon traveled to VT from TX over the weekend. Brooke went 'missing' on Wednesday, June 25.

Brooke's father and wife said they went to a church service over the weekend with Gagnon, who wanted to lend them support . . . just the thought of that makes me throw up in my mouth!
:furious::furious::furious::furious:
Yes, I do remember reading that!!

Very very good question. It would make sense that he would of dumped the safe himself before he left to come to Vermont.

I'm sure they are...and we'll find out in the charges on Monday. That could explain the delay in the charges. I just find it weird, that he would suddenly show up in Vermont because Brooke was missing if he had a hand in destroying evidence if he was in Texas. You'd think he'd want to stay away. IMO, he was already here. I've been wrong before though.

ETA: if RG was in Texas on the 25th, then why didn't he dump his safe then?

Very very good question. It would make sense that he would of dumped the safe himself before he left to come to Vermont.

But Kevin G admitted to dumping the safe - I don't think he would have admitted that if he didn't in fact dump it...

I'm thinking Gagnon was as stupid/naive as MJ as far as law enforcement catching on to what they were up to (thank God!). I don't think either one of them ever dreamed they would be suspected of this, much less caught and charged!

That would be convenient wouldn't it?

Oh I think Kevin dumped the safe, or hide it elsewhere. The question is was Gagnon already in Vermont on the 25th and Kevin was the one that changed the myspace info? If Gagnon was still in Texas why wouldnt he have dumped the safe himself, instead of risking telling someone about the safe? A normal person is asked to dump a safe, especially when they know that persons step daugther is missing, and assumes child *advertiser censored* was in the safe, would be on the phone so dang fast with law enforcement. To me something just doesnt add up.

But Kevin G admitted to dumping the safe - I don't think he would have admitted that if he didn't in fact dump it...

I'm thinking Gagnon was as stupid/naive as MJ as far as law enforcement catching on to what they were up to (thank God!). I don't think either one of them ever dreamed they would be suspected of this, much less caught and charged!

My very dearest RR,:blowkiss::blowkiss:
I am at my second job. So I am up.
How was our holiday my friend?

So much Love and Respect,
dark_shadows
And here I thought you were going to rest and relax today! I hope you did manage to do that, DS. You work so tirelessly for all of us here...you deserve it!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
nmdigital