Brooke Bennett, 12 yrs. old Randolph, VT #10

Status
Not open for further replies.
I know I'm pages behind, but something just struck me as odd...IF Brooke was running away TO Texas, wouldn't it have looked better for RG to stay in Tx just incase she tried to call or get to him for help? He messed up by not calling LE right when he found out and they would have told him to stay put by a phone.

Sorry about the double post. I didn't think it posted.

Welcome to WS, Gigi! Yes, you are right...but he was just arrested for that so no conviction yet. (I believe the minor girl was AR.)

Ray Gagnon, 40, of San Antonio, Texas, was initially taken into custody on state charges that he sexually assaulted a minor in the Royalton area in 2007. However by noontime Tuesday, prosecutors opted instead to file federal obstruction of justice charges in U.S. District Court in Burlington. Gagnon is scheduled to be arraigned Wednesday.

http://www.timesargus.com/apps/pbcs.dll/article?AID=/20080702/NEWS/901729179

I thought that too.

I completely suck at math but if AR is 14 and the abuse began at nine years old and according to Foxnews "He successfully completed the state's sex offender treatment program in 2000 and was released from probation in 2006." Then MJ was definately on probation while he started on AR. ALthough you have to figure these usually have to have at least one victim so who came right before AR? Could it have been the victim in Royalton? And maybe that's what MJ had over gagnon?

I know I'm pages behind, but something just struck me as odd...IF Brooke was running away TO Texas, wouldn't it have looked better for RG to stay in Tx just incase she tried to call or get to him for help? He messed up by not calling LE right when he found out and they would have told him to stay put by a phone.

This was all an elaborate plan/lie by M.J., I'm not certain that Gagnon knew all the details. Just my opinion.

Brooke wasn't running away TO Tx. Her myspace was set up by MJ and RG to reflect that as a cover story.

Gagnon WAS in TX during the time of the murder, imo.

Thankyou for the welcome! I didn't know it was referring to AR. She was in Royalton? I'm not familiar with the area at all.

Doesn't this have to do with A.R.'s case.

Yes. Another reason why I believe he had nothing to do with murdering Brooke.

He confirmed that he had sex with AR last summer, so she was probably 13 at the time and he confirms that he saw Jacques having sex with her.

Of course, like all rapists, he downplays what happened and blames her for initiating it...she reached for his penis. Hmm, right. He also denies intercourse w/her but admits the oral sex.

He also admits he had 5 years worth of child *advertiser censored*.

At this point, with all that he has admitted, if he participated in Brooke's death, why not admit that too in return for no DP? Gagnon is going away for 20-40 years.

I do wonder if he abused Brooke or if he has abused others, or if Jacques just handed AR to him on a silver platter and that is his only active sex crime beyond being a conneseur of child *advertiser censored*.

IIRC, Gagnon was arrested for sexually assaulting a minor occurring last summer in Royalton.

Gagnon had been scheduled to be arraigned Tuesday on a sexual assault charge involving a minor but the arraignment was canceled as federal authorities took over. At an afternoon news conference, state police head Col. James Baker said that case was still being investigated and the charge could be refiled.

Thanks for jarring my memory, Gigi! And, welcome to WS! :)

:Welcome-12-june:

Yes. Another reason why I believe he had nothing to do with murdering Brooke.

He confirmed that he had sex with AR last summer, so she was probably 13 at the time and he confirms that he saw Jacques having sex with her.

Of course, like all rapists, he downplays what happened and blames her for initiating it...she reached for his penis. Hmm, right. He also denies intercourse w/her but admits the oral sex.

He also admits he had 5 years worth of child *advertiser censored*.

At this point, with all that he has admitted, if he participated in Brooke's death, why not admit that too in return for no DP? Gagnon is going away for 20-40 years.

I do wonder if he abused Brooke or if he has abused others, or if Jacques just handed AR to him on a silver platter and that is his only active sex crime beyond being a conneseur of child *advertiser censored*.
I would have to assume he has abused others. He was in pretty deep for this to be a "new thing" for him.

Welcome to WS, Gigi! Yes, you are right...but he was just arrested for that so no conviction yet. (I believe the minor girl was AR.)

Ray Gagnon, 40, of San Antonio, Texas, was initially taken into custody on state charges that he sexually assaulted a minor in the Royalton area in 2007. However by noontime Tuesday, prosecutors opted instead to file federal obstruction of justice charges in U.S. District Court in Burlington. Gagnon is scheduled to be arraigned Wednesday.

http://www.timesargus.com/apps/pbcs.dll/article?AID=/20080702/NEWS/901729179

you know I wonder if Gagnon really had sex with A.R. or if it was a lie Jacques told her to say thus the dropping of state crimes. ( I know the three teenagers in Alabama that burned the churches have both state and federal charges). I also wondered if Jacques got him drunk then brought A.R. in...so he could hold it over Gagnon's head. Jacques had a plan. He is very devious not to mention pure evil. I'm not saying Gagnon is innocent, he did have child *advertiser censored*. I just think that Jacques was so evil and trying to cover all bases, I wouldn't put it past him. I'm surprised he didn't kill A.R.

I am hoping more victims will come forward. However, I think it will take much reassurance before they do that neither man will get out of jail anytime soon on some stupid low bail set by some wacko Judge.

ok, I didn't realize that Gagnon admitted to having sex with A.R.

you know I wonder if Gagnon really had sex with A.R. or if it was a lie Jacques told her to say thus the dropping of state crimes. ( I know the three teenagers in Alabama that burned the churches have both state and federal charges). I also wondered if Jacques got him drunk then brought A.R. in...so he could hold it over Gagnon's head. Jacques had a plan. He is very devious not to mention pure evil. I'm not saying Gagnon is innocent, he did have child *advertiser censored*. I just think that Jacques was so evil and trying to cover all bases, I wouldn't put it past him. I'm surprised he didn't kill A.R.
Gagnon himself told them, not MJ, IIRC. I have no question in my mind that RG had sex with AR...the only thing is to what extent. He denied intercourse and I don't believe him there. He was in a threesome with AR and MJ...which was fulfilling maybe more than one of his sexual fantasies so why stop at the bj? He had a willing 13 yo at his disposal to with as he wanted.

Gagnon also said he had pictures of AR with Juv2.

I would have to assume he has abused others. He was in pretty deep for this to be a "new thing" for him.

All I have heard about is the child *advertiser censored* and sex with A.R. so it really could have been a "new thing" for him. It certainly would have continued. Thankfully, he's locked up now...I hope he will be for the rest of his life.

I think the possible reason is MJ needed to produce either photos or a film of the "deed" for others and only had until a specific time. I believe it has to do with the child *advertiser censored* ring both he and RG were into.

This is what I believe, too. MJ probably got paid many times over the money he invested in that sexual equipment.

Speculating here that RG was the 'distributor', hence the reason he'd be willing to help doctor myspace pages.

Probably, but not everyone who likes child *advertiser censored* actually physically abuses children themselves. Or, with a lot of them, like Westerfield, it takes them years and years of obsessing to finally work up the nerve to attack a live person. He was Brooke's stepfather so in all probability IF he abused any child, it would have been Brooke. I can't make a judgement on that yet.

Yes, RG's hands are as dirty as MJ's when it comes to AR. They are both scumsuckingsobs.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Melissawilkinson44