Brooke Bennett, 12 yrs. old Randolph, VT #10

Status
Not open for further replies.
Gagnon himself told them, not MJ, IIRC. I have no question in my mind that RG had sex with AR...the only thing is to what extent. He denied intercourse and I don't believe him there. He was in a threesome with AR and MJ...which was fulfilling maybe more than one of his sexual fantasies so why stop at the bj? He had a willing 13 yo at his disposal to with as he wanted.

oh, I agree. It was more than the bj.

ok, I didn't realize that Gagnon admitted to having sex with A.R.

I don't think he did. Gagnon said that A.R. 'reached for his penis' (and then I think preformed oral (SEX)), while she was having (traditional) sex with MJ. (I guess that means he had to be standing there naked! :rolleyes:)

Edited to add words "sex" and "traditional", lest I be accused of inferring Gagnon is an innocent bystander!

Probably, but not everyone who likes child *advertiser censored* actually physically abuses children themselves. Or, with a lot of them, like Westerfield, it takes them years and years of obsessing to finally work up the nerve to attack a live person. He was Brooke's stepfather so in all probability IF he abused any child, it would have been Brooke. I can't make a judgement on that yet.
I don't believe that. I think child *advertiser censored* and molestation of children go hand in hand. We may not hear about it, but they are not just "viewing" it.

Brooke wasn't running away TO Tx. Her myspace was set up by MJ and RG to reflect that as a cover story.

Gagnon WAS in TX during the time of the murder, imo.
I know that, what I'm saying is what he did made him look guilty... if he had been smart and they wanted the runaway ruse to work- he should have stayed in TX.

I assume we'll be hearing something today hopefully about COD or TOD since the funeral arragements have been made. I also wonder how MJ got her to where she was found because I haven't read anything about his vehicle being searched.

I don't think he did. Gagnon said that A.R. 'reached for his penis' (and then I think preformed oral), while she was having sex with MJ. (I guess that means he had to be standing there naked! :rolleyes:)
I would consider a BJ as having sex with AR! Yes, he had to be naked for that to have occurred the way he stated it which tells me that more took place. He wasn't an innocent bystander!

I don't believe that. I think child *advertiser censored* and molestation of children go hand in hand. We may not hear about it, but they are not just "viewing" it.

There are a lot of cases where people were sent to prison for possesion of child *advertiser censored* and NO victims came forward or were found. I have to disagree with that, there is a huge difference between passively viewing the abuse of a child where someone else has taken all the risks of getting caught, the child teling, fighting back, etc. and going out and finding your own victim.

I don't think he did. Gagnon said that A.R. 'reached for his penis' (and then I think preformed oral), while she was having sex with MJ. (I guess that means he had to be standing there naked! :rolleyes:)

To my way of thinking that would be a threesome... so he was more than willing.

Probably, but not everyone who likes child *advertiser censored* actually physically abuses children themselves...
Isn't it against the law to possess child *advertiser censored*? There has to be something seriously demented about someone who enjoys seeing an innocent child sexually abused.

I assume we'll be hearing something today hopefully about COD or TOD since the funeral arragements have been made. I also wonder how MJ got her to where she was found because I haven't read anything about his vehicle being searched.
I am sure we won't hear anything until Monday as this is a holiday weekend. Unless there are more arrests over the weekend...media and LE won't be putting things out there.

They have served over 25 search warrants in connection to MJ. I am sure the car/truck has been stripped to the limit and all evidence is being processed. We don't know where the actual crime scene is. Did he kill her upstairs or by the sugarshack? He could have forced her to walk to the sugarshack.

Isn't it against the law to possess child *advertiser censored*? There has to be something seriously demented about someone who enjoys seeing an innocent child sexually abused.

Yes, its against the law, but I still don't think that most viewers of child *advertiser censored* are abusing actual children, that is why for so long the child *advertiser censored* sentences were really light, and finally the laws were changed in recognition of the fact that w/out the 'market' these children wouldn't be abused on film.

However, I still don't believe it is the "same" as actually, physically abusing a child and I don't think most people who view child *advertiser censored* abuse children, the stats just don't back that up.

Yes it against Federal law to possess or distribute child *advertiser censored* in any form... online, pics, mags, doesn't matter. You get caught you go to prison.

There are a lot of cases where people were sent to prison for possesion of child *advertiser censored* and NO victims came forward or were found. I have to disagree with that, there is a huge difference between passively viewing the abuse of a child where someone else has taken all the risks of getting caught, the child teling, fighting back, etc. and going out and finding your own victim.

Why on earth would anyone want to watch that! In my opinion they are still taking part in victimizing that child.

I know that, what I'm saying is what he did made him look guilty... if he had been smart and they wanted the runaway ruse to work- he should have stayed in TX.

RG was scheduled for a court appearance in Royalton, I believe on Monday the 2nd, and the authorities arrested him as he was going in for his hearing.

And, since it was for some offense involving a minor, I think he was already on their radar.

Plus, there was no runaway ruse, afaik. IIRC, Brooke had an upcoming (planned trip) to Texas on her agenda.

He was in TX until after she went missing when he came to VT to "be supportive". Cassandra may have asked him to come.

This is one tough case to follow, poor Brooke my heart breaks for her. Regarding Monday's hearing, is this judge one who has given light sentences to sex offenders in the past? Is he the one Bill O'Rielly investigated?

RG was scheduled for a court appearance in Royalton, I believe on Monday the 2nd, and the authorities arrested him as he was going in for his hearing.

And, since it was for some offense involving a minor, I think he was already on their radar.

Plus, there was no runaway ruse, afaik. IIRC, Brooke had an upcoming (planned trip) to Texas on her agenda.

By changing her myspace to make it look like she ranaway it became a ruse ... her trip wasn't planned for that Wed.

Why on earth would anyone want to watch that! In my opinion they are still taking part in victimizing that child.

They watch it because they're perverts, and yes, they are still taking part in the victimization of a child.

But, which is worse? Viewing the abuse that someone else has actually committed or committing it yourself? I would say that as bad as viewing/buying child *advertiser censored* is, it is not as bad as abusing a child yourself.

So, to me, Gagnon, while a pervert who deserves to go to prison is still not as bad as Jacques, who willfully has destroyed the life and mind of a little child every day for five years. To me, the evil that it takes to abuse and twist the mind of a child is simply not comparable to some guy watching it on his laptop.

I would consider a BJ as having sex with AR! Yes, he had to be naked for that to have occurred the way he stated it which tells me that more took place. He wasn't an innocent bystander!

Not if you ask Bill Clinton. lol

Please, I'm by no means trying to imply that RG is an innocent bystander!
(Please forgive me for not putting the word "SEX" after oral!)

I am sure we won't hear anything until Monday as this is a holiday weekend. Unless there are more arrests over the weekend...media and LE won't be putting things out there.

They have served over 25 search warrants in connection to MJ. I am sure the car/truck has been stripped to the limit and all evidence is being processed. We don't know where the actual crime scene is. Did he kill her upstairs or by the sugarshack? He could have forced her to walk to the sugarshack.

Thankyou, I completely forgot that today is Saturday! I have all my days mixed up. I didn't sleep well last night as this has been weighing on my mind.Was there anything reported about Juv2 being interviewed?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
zipperoni