Woman finds baby bat in her BRA

It took me a moment to realize the picture was a plastic bat. Those pictures were a bit much, don't you think? It looked to me like she was trying to turn this into her 15 minutes and a start to a modeling career.

Still, a funny story.

I can see how she could lose something in there...her breast are huge.

I get this feeling she set this up somehow to get attention for maybe a playboy layout. They do like a new angle to a story sometimes, not just another set of *advertiser censored*. Hers are very ample and look entirely real to me. They would definitely be interested in her!

Maybe I'm just being too skeptical?

I 'm not sure about this, but if this is a totally true story isn't there a rabies chance? I don't think they should have let the bat go. It should have been checked for disease.

uuuuuughhhh

When I put my bra on...I sort of pick it up, look at it, make sure its not upside down or inside out. Usually there is some twisting and unfolding involved...soooo at what point did she miss that there was a plastic bat in the bra?

Did she dress in the dark?

Did she go to some wild part the night before and drink to much, someone shoved it in there and she didnt notice....hangover was so intence it distracted her from the platic poking her in the boob.

And does she usually just carry stuff around in the bra, theres not a whole lotta room in there for anything else.

<snip>soooo at what point did she miss that there was a plastic bat in the bra?

<snip>

It wasn't a plastic bat, it was a *LIVE* bat. The live, baby bat was set free by her boss, so she had to pose with a plastic bat for the news story. (So, it is the press using sex to sell more newspapers, basically.)

It wasn't a plastic bat, it was a *LIVE* bat. The live, baby bat was set free by her boss, so she had to pose with a plastic bat for the news story. (So, it is the press using sex to sell more newspapers, basically.)

AAARGGGHHHH

guess I missed that part

uuuuuughhhh

When I put my bra on...I sort of pick it up, look at it, make sure its not upside down or inside out. Usually there is some twisting and unfolding involved...soooo at what point did she miss that there was a plastic bat in the bra?

Did she go to some wild part the night before and drink to much, someone shoved it in there and she didnt notice....hangover was so intence it distracted her from the platic poking her in the boob.

And does she usually just carry stuff around in the bra, theres not a whole lotta room in there for anything else.

This story doesnt make sense.

This story doesnt make sense.
If she's lost some feeling in her bewbs due to plastic surgery, she might not have noticed if she was quite hung over as she got dressed. She might have dressed in semi-darkness, and her bras look heavy enough that the extra (not much I'd bet) weight went un-noticed. It might have been a black bra, to boot.

If she's lost some feeling in her bewbs due to plastic surgery, she might not have noticed if she was quite hung over as she got dressed. She might have dressed in semi-darkness, and her bras look heavy enough that the extra (not much I'd bet) weight went un-noticed. It might have been a black bra, to boot.

The bra she showed was white. Even if it was black, she said she took it out of her drawer. I have never seen anyone, including myself, just slap a bra on. It usually requires some adjustments and twisting.
Wouldn't it feel weird?
She said she felt vibrating. If her phone was in her pocket why would she think her vibrating *advertiser censored* was her phone?
Again, her entire story makes no sense.

The bra she showed was white. Even if it was black, she said she took it out of her drawer. I have never seen anyone, including myself, just slap a bra on. It usually requires some adjustments and twisting.
Wouldn't it feel weird?
She said she felt vibrating. If her phone was in her pocket why would she think her vibrating *advertiser censored* was her phone?
Again, her entire story makes no sense.

The newspaper could have wanted her to display a white bra, to contrast with the black plastic bat? She said the phone was in her jacket pocket, which could be boob level? She also said the bra had been hanging "out on the line" just prior to her putting it away, so maybe the bat got on the bra then? I can put a bra on "blind", I don't like to, but I can. If the cups are stiff enough, you wouldn't have to fuss with them as much, right?

uuuuuughhhh

This may have been the funniest thing I've read all day :rolling:

Good grief, what is up with those pictures? I'd be embarrassed if I were her.

Heres hoping she can use her 15 minutes to fix those teeth of hers. Just saying.......

No fear of a bat getting lost in my bra thats for sure:crazy:

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
crimedeepdives23
Back