Brooke Bennett, 12 years old Randolph VT #18

Status
Not open for further replies.
didn't KG have young daughters as well?

Not that I know of. This KG is 57 years old and supposedly lived with his fiance' and her 17 year old daughter.
It is possible that he does have daughters or sons not living with him.

The pressure on Grosenheider must be intense.

It's not as if the FBI is going to just give up and go away.

Did anyone read the interview he gave to the AP? He says he never told the investigators that he assumed the safe contained child *advertiser censored*, and that the comment in the affidavit had been made up by the FBI.

Grosenheider, in his late 50s, is quoted in the affidavit as saying he didn't know what was in the safe "but assumed it was child *advertiser censored*."

That's not how Grosenheider remembered the conversation Thursday.

"They asked me what was in safe; (I said) 'I don't know. I had never seen the safe open,'" he told the AP. "I assumed it was something he didn't want (discovered)."

When asked about the child *advertiser censored* reference, Grosenheider said, "That's the FBI."

http://ap.google.com/article/ALeqM5jHjvw1NOFGPL0mQ-JPqYfuNZF1LgD91N965O3

The lady who gave birth to Brooke

Does any one else think it would be a good idea to complie a family tree like thread of who's who etc to help every keep things clear, I know it's hard to keep straight & keep up when the threads move this fast???

I don't know a lot but if someone wants to help me & PM I have time to put something together......

Not that I know of. This KG is 57 years old and supposedly lived with his fiance' and her 17 year old daughter.
It is possible that he does have daughters or sons not living with him.

OH Okay...thanks for clearing that up

Does any one else think it would be a good idea to complie a family tree like thread of who's who etc to help every keep things clear, I know it's hard to keep straight & keep up when the threads move this fast???

I don't know a lot but if someone wants to help me & PM I have time to put something together......

either that or a list of abreviations and a who's who.

lemme clarify...so nobody jumps on me *LOL*

example

Brooke Bennett (victim) - BB
that type thing

I think it would be great, there are already 2 threads started about families in the forum...not sure if these already explain?

The Paternal Side Of Brooke's Family
SeriouslySearching

The Maternal Side Of Brooke's Family
SeriouslySearching

From previous thread:

http://websleuths.com/forums/showthread.php?t=67144&page=3

dark_shadows:

From the beginning they have certain dates that they have to consider (if we don't do it ____, then we have to wait until___)... they were in no real rush & sounded very comfortable taking their time.

No... I don't believe Brooke had any idea that anything was going on EXCEPT some party.

Do you think that was maybe because of Denises work schedule or have somethign to do with when little C would be home???? There was a reason why if we dont do it on such and such date we have to wait until this date......I wonder what that reason was?

J1 or AR as everyone I think is calling her was at the funeral?

LI MOM, I believe that the words 'P*** in her mouth' is meant literally because I firmly believe that Jacques, Gagnon, and even Grosenheider was involved in manufacturing, swapping, and selling child *advertiser censored*.
A 14 year old, IMO, would not be using prison slang. She was speaking literally, IMO.

I think it would be great, there are already 2 threads started about families in the forum...not sure if these already explain?

The Paternal Side Of Brooke's Family
SeriouslySearching

The Maternal Side Of Brooke's Family
SeriouslySearching

For me in my mind I was thinking one thread kind of called the "those involved" and then from there the who's who's etc. But if we already have two threads started then that could be redundent....I just know for me it is easiest to look in one spot and see who is who.

For me in my mind I was thinking one thread kind of called the "those involved" and then from there the who's who's etc. But if we already have two threads started then that could be redundent....I just know for me it is easiest to look in one spot and see who is who.

Nope a WHO's WHO (those involved) sticky would be perfect...IMO, FWIW......any volunteers??? Once you get the post ready and up I can sticky it for y'all.

The pressure on Grosenheider must be intense.

It's not as if the FBI is going to just give up and go away.

Did anyone read the interview he gave to the AP? He says he never told the investigators that he assumed the safe contained child *advertiser censored*, and that the comment in the affidavit had been made up by the FBI.

Grosenheider, in his late 50s, is quoted in the affidavit as saying he didn't know what was in the safe "but assumed it was child *advertiser censored*."

That's not how Grosenheider remembered the conversation Thursday.

"They asked me what was in safe; (I said) 'I don't know. I had never seen the safe open,'" he told the AP. "I assumed it was something he didn't want (discovered)."

When asked about the child *advertiser censored* reference, Grosenheider said, "That's the FBI."

http://ap.google.com/article/ALeqM5jHjvw1NOFGPL0mQ-JPqYfuNZF1LgD91N965O3

Yep, and he probably said that after just making a 'deal' with the FBI to be a witness at trial!

I think Brooke's name should remain whole RIP Brooke

Do you think that was maybe because of Denises work schedule or have somethign to do with when little C would be home???? There was a reason why if we dont do it on such and such date we have to wait until this date......I wonder what that reason was?

Not trying to be gross or sound sick but the first thing that popped in my head was the girls' menstral cycle. Because it says "before Jun 7th but if not then after the 16th for obvious reasons that you allready know about"

again just a thought.

It appears for some reason that link won't work--let try something else.

Her is a thought on Denise and Casandra.

We heard about divorce rumors and that Denise and AR were going to go to counciling. Maybe Denise went to Casandra with her fears of MJ messing with AR. Maybe they encouraged Brooke to hang out with AR because maybe AR would tell Brooke before she would tell an adult. If it was me I'd take my babies and run, but maybe Casandra wanted ammo for the divorce proceedings.

Sometimes I try to take a charitable view of people. :blowkiss:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member