Man sues Church for $2.5M after being "Felled by Holy Spirit"

Crap like this makes me want to puke! I think we should start suing the fools who clog up our justice system!:mad:

Thats a darn good idea dean:clap::clap::clap:

I don't think the Church should have to pay for the Holy Spirit's tort. I guess his attorney couldn't find God's registered agent.

lol SCM....that just made me laugh:blowkiss:

Crap like this makes me want to puke! I think we should start suing the fools who clog up our justice system!:mad:
I am soooooooooo with you--I am so fricking sick and tired of lawsuits I could puke---too-- :sick::sick:
the other thing is more times than not idiots like this are laughing all the way to the bank because it is cheaper to pay them off, then to go thru all of the litigation a REAL lawsuit takes :furious::furious:

I think thats why so many of them do it, not because of the principle, but because they know they will get paid off. Its sickening:mad:

I think that if you sue, you should pay both parties court costs if you loose. I think they have that in some other countries and it eliminates a lot of these court cases.

I am soooooooooo with you--I am so fricking sick and tired of lawsuits I could puke---too-- :sick::sick:
the other thing is more times than not idiots like this are laughing all the way to the bank because it is cheaper to pay them off, then to go thru all of the litigation a REAL lawsuit takes :furious::furious:
Exactly!:mad:

I think that if you sue, you should pay both parties court costs if you loose. I think they have that in some other countries and it eliminates a lot of these court cases.
Oh...I want to do this over here in the states!:mad: Some of this garbage that gets into court makes me sooooo mad! :mad: I want to :eek:ther_beatingA_Dead the attorney that takes these kind of cases. Pond scum that gives good attorneys a bad name!:mad:

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Biff
Back