Brooke Bennett, 12 years old Randolph VT #20

Status
Not open for further replies.
I still have a hard time believing KG's account of ditching the safe. If he did, he didn't ditch the contents and if they find the safe...I am willing to make a major wager that they will find KG's fingerprints on the inside of that safe where he removed the material it contained. I realize they have to look in the landfill...just in case...but I think it will prove to be a red herring.

ITA.

I think this was part of the plan to throw off investigators & maybe to buy time.

Who knows.... maybe all they really wanted to do was to implicate KG for some unknown reason?

I have a question regarding myspace accounts.
Do people have control over what adds are placed on their myspace page?
There is a reason why I ask this.

Respectfully,
dark_shadows

No, they don't...unless they are posted in the comments section then they can be deleted from the page. Myspace controls the other ads.

Thanks for the welcome! I've been following this and the FLDS case closely, it's nice to find a like minded community.

SO Michael Jacques was abused when he was a child?

http://www.boston.com/news/local/ve...secutor_had_fought_jacques_probation_release/

In the hearing, Jacques traced his behavior to abuse he'd suffered as a child, although he didn't describe it or name who was responsible.
"So, some of the things that were identified right in the very beginning was my own anger issues surrounding my own, my own abuse and from that stemmed, you know, my ... attitude towards people in generally, actually, but particularly towards women," he told Davenport.

No, they don't...unless they are posted in the comments section then they can be deleted from the page. Myspace controls the other ads.
Dearest SS,:blowkiss:
Thank-you.
My hair stood on end when I watched video footage on LiveLeak.

http://www.liveleak.com/view?i=f71_1215054331

If you watch the video and see the add at the 01:46 part of the video, you will see what I mean. The add right next to where it says female 14 years cullman, egypt.

Love and Respect,
dark_shadows

SO Michael Jacques was abused when he was a child?

http://www.boston.com/news/local/ve...secutor_had_fought_jacques_probation_release/

In the hearing, Jacques traced his behavior to abuse he'd suffered as a child, although he didn't describe it or name who was responsible.
"So, some of the things that were identified right in the very beginning was my own anger issues surrounding my own, my own abuse and from that stemmed, you know, my ... attitude towards people in generally, actually, but particularly towards women," he told Davenport.
http://websleuths.com/forums/showpost.php?p=2376433&postcount=10

Dearest SS,:blowkiss:
Thank-you.
My hair stood on end when I watched video footage on LiveLeak.

http://www.liveleak.com/view?i=f71_1215054331

If you watch the video and see the add at the 01:46 part of the video, you will see what I mean. The add right next to where it says female 14 years cullman, egypt.

Love and Respect,
dark_shadows
Yes, I have seen that ad on my own myspace page and it is put there by myspace. While freaky...it is nothing relative to the case. Very poor choice of ads for myspace to have on a girl's page that went missing and ends up this way tho. It is an unfortunate coincidence.

After watching the video at live leak and seeing the LE coming out of MJ's house, was that a metal detector in his hands. I just thought that to be strange. I wonder were they needing to use that? Just curious.

From the moment I saw MJ's claim of personal abuse and anger towards women I wouldn't believe a word of it without proof. He's standing in front of a judge convicted of a very violent crime but wants leniency so he gives an excuse of being abused himself. I have seen that tactic used to death. They play the victim themselves as an explanation for what they've done and who they've become but isn't always true. We know the victim often becomes the victimizer but look at the many people who do not follow that path.

From the moment I saw MJ's claim of personal abuse and anger towards women I wouldn't believe a word of it without proof. He's standing in front of a judge convicted of a very violent crime but wants leniency so he gives an excuse of being abused himself. I have seen that tactic used to death. They play the victim themselves as an explanation for what they've done and who they've become but isn't always true.
We know the victim often becomes the victimizer but look at the many people who do not follow that path.
Right, the majority DON'T, let alone become a murderer :rolleyes:

After watching the video at live leak and seeing the LE coming out of MJ's house, was that a metal detector in his hands. I just thought that to be strange. I wonder were they needing to use that? Just curious.
Looking for metal trace under floors/wall/ceiling???

After some thought I now think that was probably a light (UV).

Thanks, Texas....I have not left the board...and do not plan to...
I wonder where I done picked up a Texas expression? I learned it from my father, who was a Brooklyn boy....he must have learned it in the Army....

Imby, and twinkiesmom, I totally agree with what you both said....
Well....I will say they we (TEXAS) have adopted you. Stand your ground!

From the moment I saw MJ's claim of personal abuse and anger towards women I wouldn't believe a word of it without proof. He's standing in front of a judge convicted of a very violent crime but wants leniency so he gives an excuse of being abused himself. I have seen that tactic used to death. They play the victim themselves as an explanation for what they've done and who they've become but isn't always true. We know the victim often becomes the victimizer but look at the many people who do not follow that path.

This is clearly the tack he's going to try. I suspect it worked in the past with his previous conviction....but enough is enough.

LOL, IMO, most likely that term can be claimed by all 50 states as their 'word.' Heehee,...........my parents were from Massachusetts but I was born and raised in California and I remember this word from waaayyyy back.
:D

fran
Look at this..Maybe we all have something in common and just maybe we got a few smiles going on here.

Hey guys:wave:, I'm new here, been lurking for a while and just figured out the registration process.

I look forward to posting with all of you.
Hi to you lisalei. I am also new here so from me to :blowkiss:...Welcome. Just jump right in with both feet.

Correct me if I am wrong, and I don't remember where I read this, but it was stated that the computer forensic team is looking through 6 different computers. Which confuses me a little because if they didn't find MJ's missing hard drive, or the hard drive in the land fill, that would make a total of 8 all together.
Between the Jacques houshold and Gagnon's, 8 computers? Though I know some people have more than one computer in their homes, it makes me curious if all belong to RG and MJ. Just a thought. Please tell me if I'm wrong, missed something, or have been misinformed. Anyone's input would be appreciated, thank you.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
archangel78100