Brooke Bennett, 12 years old Randolph VT #21

Status
Not open for further replies.

christine2448

Retired WS Staff
Reaction score
Please continue GENERAL discussions here. Look around BROOKE'S FORUM there are several threads started on specific topics to try and stay organized.

I advise everyone to read the RULES of WS, Long and Short Version and also to read THIS STICKY before participating. TIA.

Links to previous and similar threads can be found toward the bottom of the page.

Welcome all newbies!!!!!!!!!!!! :blowkiss: I am sad such a tragedy is bringing us all together.

I went to reply and the thread was closed! This is from the last page of thread#20.

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Originally Posted by dark_shadows
My very dearest Liz,:blowkiss:
Hello my friend!

Jacques and Gagnon are in state facilities, being held as Federal detainees.
You will not find either one in the BOP listings due to the fact that they are secured in the 2 state facilities until they are sentenced and transported to a Federal Holding Facility. Once there, it will be determined what their main facility will be. If they are sententenced to death, they would most likely end up in the Indiana Federal Facility. I say again, most likely.

Due to the fact that the Feds pay the state of Vermont for a certain amount of beds for detainee holding and detainee release, they are on the headcount of the State of Vermont.
Jacques is in the Northwest Correctional Facility in St. Albans. There is a unit that is a lockdown unit. When a detainee enters that facility, they automatically go to that secure unit. These are 1 man cells. They are assigned a caseworker. They are allowed out of their cell for 1 hour recreation in a secured hallway and to use the phone (collect calls). If their behavior has been found acceptable, or if they are not on PC status, after a period of time, they can exercise in a bullpen or watch tv in a secured room.

As far as Gagnon goes, he is being held in the Chittenden Regional Correctional Facility in South Burlington. He is held in the segragation unit and is only allowed out for 1 hour a day. He would do the 1 hour excercise in the hallway where his cell is. They are 2 man cells, but I believe that Gagnon is being held with no cellmate. That is how it was when Brian Rooney was housed in the same unit.

I hope this helps.

Love and Respect,
dark_shadows

Miss lisa said:
Wow it's sad that such great CARE is being given to these two . I wish someone had taken that much CARE of Brooke and her safety.

d_s, your knowledge of the prison system is utterly amazing!

Thank-you so very much Miss Lisa!:blowkiss:
I worked in both of those facilities.

Love and Respect,
dark_shadows

Miss_Lisa,

No, I have not heard if AR and Cassandra have talked to or seen eachother.

Dark_Shadows,

Thank you so very much for your knowledge! You are a wealth of information!

:blowkiss:

Lightinthedark:)

shouldn't we be hearing some murder charges by now or will we have to wait until after the 17th?

d_s,
are MJ or RG allowed any form of visitation?

shouldn't we be hearing some murder charges by now or will we have to wait until after the 17th?
We may have to wait to see what the determination of COD is before those charges can/will be charged.

Dark_Shadows,

Thank you so very much for your knowledge! You are a wealth of information!

:blowkiss:

Lightinthedark:)
My dear Lightinthedark,:blowkiss:
I appreciate that so very much.
Thank-you.

Love and Respect,
dark_shadows

d_s,
are MJ or RG allowed any form of visitation?
My dearest Miss lisa,:blowkiss:
Jacques would have a visit on closed circuit tv. Both can have attorney visits at approved hours. Attorney visits have to be approved and reasonable notice given. Attorneys do not have to be on the visitor list.
Special requests for visitors must be approved and that could take awhile due to background checks of the visitors reguested. There are certain times and days pertaining to the visits. Both of these are no-contact visits.

Love and Respect,
dark_shadows

Wouldn't COD/TOD be determined by now just not just disclosed publicly yet?

I would think so, especially since her funeral was open casket. I've thought from the beginning she was strangled or smothered.

There could be all kinds of reasons for the delay...they may not want to file charges until they've completely investigated the child *advertiser censored* angle and given themselves more time to find the safe in Texas, or they may be negotiating some form of plea agreement with Gagnon about his knowledge of Brooke's death or they may not be satisfied yet that they know what happened at Jacques house and don't want to close out any avenues by laying charges.

My dear Lightinthedark,:blowkiss:
I appreciate that so very much.
Thank-you.

Love and Respect,
dark_shadows

My dearest Miss lisa,:blowkiss:
Jacques would have a visit on closed circuit tv. Both can have attorney visits at approved hours. Attorney visits have to be approved and reasonable notice given. Attorneys do not have to be on the visitor list.
Special requests for visitors must be approved and that could take awhile due to background checks of the visitors reguested. There are certain times and days pertaining to the visits. Both of these are no-contact visits.

Love and Respect,
dark_shadows

i wonder if either have had ANY visitors besides attorneys...

Soooo....thinking out loud here....
IF KG wanted to visit RG he could?
Does anyone know if RG's attorney is court appointed or paid for by himself or KG?

i wonder if either have had ANY visitors besides attorneys...

Soooo....thinking out loud here....
IF KG wanted to visit RG he could?
Does anyone know if RG's attorney is court appointed or paid for by himself or KG?
Dearest Miss lisa,:blowkiss:
No, KG would not be able to visit. Due to the investigation.
I posted Gagnon's attorney's name a few threads ago along with Jacques attorney name.
They both have Federal Public Defenders. Nolan.

Love and Respect,
dark_shadows

Wouldn't COD/TOD be determined by now just not just disclosed publicly yet?

I remember LE saying that they were awaiting toxicology results and it would take about 3 - 4 weeks. So, I'm assuming that they won't release COD/TOD until they have the complete autopsy report with toxicology.

I remember LE saying that they were awaiting toxicology results and it would take about 3 - 4 weeks. So, I'm assuming that they won't release COD/TOD until they have the complete autopsy report with toxicology.
I agree Leila, as it's been in other cases, and sometimes we didn't know all for months.

I truly wish that the COD would be out prior to the 17th.

I also want to say that my heart goes out to all of the Law Enforcement agencies who are involved in Brooke's case. My whole heart truly hurts for the ones who found Brooke's body and to the Medical Examiner.
I thank the Special Investigations Unit in Burlington for discovering the forensic data on the computors.

Respectfully,
dark_shadows

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members