Brooke Bennett, 12 years old Randolph VT #21

Status
Not open for further replies.
I have not found any discussion regarding bebo.com. An advanced google search of that website, using "bmb loves" produces some interesting results.

Someone with access, may find it worthwhile to look deeper.

what is bebo.com?

lightinthedark,
I understand that you know some family members involved. Would you happen to know if RG or MJ spoke any other language besides English? i.e german or italian?

I did a Texas Public record search on Raymond Gagnon and without a middle intial 13 different addresses,just found that interesting.

lightinthedark,
I understand that you know some family members involved. Would you happen to know if RG or MJ spoke any other language besides English? i.e german or italian?

I don't know anything about RG. I'm not sure about MJ either, but he may know a little spanish, only because I know he has been to Mexico on business before. Again, that is only a guess.

I don't know anything about RG. I'm not sure about MJ either, but he may know a little spanish, only because I know he has been to Mexico on business before. Again, that is only a guess.

TY very much! You've been very helpful all day!

My very dearest Liz,:blowkiss:
Hello my friend!

Jacques and Gagnon are in state facilities, being held as Federal detainees.
You will not find either one in the BOP listings due to the fact that they are secured in the 2 state facilities until they are sentenced and transported to a Federal Holding Facility. Once there, it will be determined what their main facility will be. If they are sententenced to death, they would most likely end up in the Indiana Federal Facility. I say again, most likely.

Due to the fact that the Feds pay the state of Vermont for a certain amount of beds for detainee holding and detainee release, they are on the headcount of the State of Vermont.
Jacques is in the Northwest Correctional Facility in St. Albans. There is a unit that is a lockdown unit. When a detainee enters that facility, they automatically go to that secure unit. These are 1 man cells. They are assigned a caseworker. They are allowed out of their cell for 1 hour recreation in a secured hallway and to use the phone (collect calls). If their behavior has been found acceptable, or if they are not on PC status, after a period of time, they can exercise in a bullpen or watch tv in a secured room.

As far as Gagnon goes, he is being held in the Chittenden Regional Correctional Facility in South Burlington. He is held in the segragation unit and is only allowed out for 1 hour a day. He would do the 1 hour excercise in the hallway where his cell is. They are 2 man cells, but I believe that Gagnon is being held with no cellmate. That is how it was when Brian Rooney was housed in the same unit.

I hope this helps.

Love and Respect,
dark_shadows

Hi dark_shadows :)

Thank you soo much your reply, and for all of your help answering our questions regarding this case. It's so wonderful we have you to rely on as an invaluable resource here! You're simply the best, d_s! :blowkiss:

re: law enforcement working this case, for some reason as i was working in the yard today i thought about this.

about the fact that some people got up today and sat on the edge of the bed going "yep, gonna go deal with child murder all day". and worse.

couldnt have more respect for the people that take on jobs like that.

That's the truth.

I haven't posted but a couple of times here...I am having a hard time keeping up with all the posts, and what's unfolding in the case. Thanks to all the posters here who've taken the time to post. This is really a disturbing case. Truly sickening. :(

re: law enforcement working this case, for some reason as i was working in the yard today i thought about this.

about the fact that some people got up today and sat on the edge of the bed going "yep, gonna go deal with child murder all day". and worse.

couldnt have more respect for the people that take on jobs like that.

:clap::clap::clap::clap::clap::clap::clap::clap:

I agree. People don't realize how difficult it is on law enforcement. My dad was in law enforcement for 51 years so I can appreciate their position. It's never easy but the pain is amplified when it is a child....

I agree 100%!!! Nicely said Dark Shadows :blowkiss:

Hi dark_shadows :)

Thank you soo much your reply, and for all of your help answering our questions regarding this case. It's so wonderful we have you to rely on as an invaluable resource here! You're simply the best, d_s! :blowkiss:
My dearest Miss lisa, Hailiejade and Liz,:blowkiss::blowkiss::blowkiss:
Thank-you so very much. It means alot to me.

So much Love and Respect,
dark_shadows

I couldn't agree with you all more. It takes a special kind of person to deal what they deal with on an every day basis and still be able to function.
:clap:

I'm with miss lisa...what's bebo?
Anyone?
My kid's right here...don't wanna look up something bad. :eek:

Neva heard of it...don't blame ya...just looked it up, no pop ups or crazy stuff.....seems OK from "initial contact"....LOL!

Bebo is a social media network where friends share their lives and explore great entertainment.

I truly wish that the COD would be out prior to the 17th.

I also want to say that my heart goes out to all of the Law Enforcement agencies who are involved in Brooke's case. My whole heart truly hurts for the ones who found Brooke's body and to the Medical Examiner.
I thank the Special Investigations Unit in Burlington for discovering the forensic data on the computors.

Respectfully,
dark_shadows

I agree. I've known many in LE and first responders, and it incredibly difficult for them and especially when it's a child. Some need counseling to deal with it.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
crimedeepdives23