Nancy Cooper, 34, of Cary, N.C. #7

Status
Not open for further replies.
Now that you've dug that comment up philamena, I remember furrowing my brow at that comment when I first read it! (You jogged my memory!) It did seem odd to me.

Didn't it MoonFlwr? I remember reading that and thought maybe I misunderstood... It was just a strange comment.

Has it been confirmed that LE actually said no arrest this weekend?
I have a feeling we won't see an arrest until after Nancy's funeral.

Yes, Melbel...sure is what he said!! Woohoo! We have our Amber! Now we just have to track down the right Heather (or we may have already...we are good!).

See...this think tank we have here is truly awesome. We work so well as a group!

could someone formulate a post with all the names and their relatedness? I am an old fart with an old fart brain (actually only 37 but I feel the downward slide coming lol).. I am lost on the name amber.... help ss.... LOL:runaway::bowdown::runaway::bowdown::runaway::bowdown::runaway:

She was comparing Heather to Amber Frey from Laci's
case.

When Diana Duncan was quoted as saying, "We just have to keep looking on", I think the reporter transposed the last two words. It probably should read, "We just have to keep on looking."

According to my research, DD lives across the street from the Coopers.

Melbel, did you hear a Marian Johnson the second time around? They were talking so fast I caught a Heather and then Grif Jenkins, the reporter, mentioned what I thought was Marian Johnson (as the neighbor).

I'm going to google Grif Jenkins and see if he has a blog.

LOL No, you aren't an idiot! It is just they know me and my sarcasm. :) Yes, Amber Frey.

Hey cheko1! Thanks for the explanation.:)
I gotta do this lol, :waitasec: because IMO, Brad's lawyer is doing what most defense lawyers do....making up caca to save their clients face.

Brad didn't go to the news conferences or the vigil because IMO he's had at least one affair and people may not know that he's married...think S. Peterson and his lowrider hat trick. pleckkk

After I reread the post : SS version sounds highly likely!

Brad's lawyer isn't going to be able to clean the caca off Brads face unless they find the real murderer!!!! lol

I can't wait until the women start coming forward letting LE know about the affairs. I bet there was a plenty of them. Of course he told them he was single.....or maybe that his wife was dead.......

I would love to know what old Brad was up to while Nancy was on vacation with her family. I think it might be key to what transpired that night. Where was he and who was he with? Would he have the nerve and be disgusting enough to bring a woman into Nancy's bed? Did he openly have women over for the neighbors to see or did he have them duck down until he pulled that nice Beemer into the garage for cover? Did he have more than one affair going at the same time? Did he have a long term affair with just one person?

Nurse,

Got that one done, "working" on a powerpoint... this site is addictive!!!

Trying to run behind you guys is tough.
My thoughts are whether Nancy was supportive of Brad trying to keep up with the big boys is, yes.
I can't remember the link, But I do remember that she was considering the Olympics herself, until a leg injury ended that dream.
IMO

I was thinking about the Louie Vuitton purse in her car. Could have been a gift.....
But, it appears they were living way over their heads, for a family of four.
I don't know how much Brad makes, can't be more than 150K plus car and bonus.
My SIL does the same type of work. I know what he makes.....Always looking for a better paying job. :rolleyes:
IMO

I find it strange that Nancy left her purse in the car, but then I live in a large city and would never do that. However, the cell phone should have been in the house charging I would think. You know the LE are checking that phone to see the last time she called out on it.

Can anyone answer for me whether the children went with Nancy to Canada? If they had just returned to NC then I guess that's why the passports were in the purse/car?

Oh, how I wish they would have stayed in Canada! She would be alive today.

I've said before that things don't look good for Brad and I realize that some of my occasional counterpoints go against the grain, but so many posters are trying to make hay from Nancy's father saying that he knew what was happening...

I'm sorry, but if my daughter were to ever tell me that her husband or boyfriend was being abusive (verbal, psychologically or physical) or if he's having multiple affairs and withholding funds, I'd offer to pay for her to stay in a hotel and if that didn't work, I'd get on a plane and kick some rear. I actually had a somewhat similar situation with a younger sister many, many years ago and though she didn't want to do anything about the situation, I made certain that she knew that she could count on my support. Nancy had supposedly gone the extra step of retaining an attorney, so she apparently was ready to leave and wasn't in the same boat as my sister.

It should go without saying that by no means am I trying to put any blame for what happened onto the grandfather, but the fact that he knew her relationship had problems doesn't really prove anything.

The HB records I've found don't seem to indicate she's married. So if it's her...that's a plus. (In a small way)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mhenderson