Caylee Marie Anthony - 2 - missing for a month before mother contacts authorities! #2

Status
Not open for further replies.
Yeah, it helps to stay focused so you can keep your lies straight.

http://www.cfnews13.com/News/Local/2008/7/19/caylee_search_hits_street.html

(snip)
For the first time, we're hearing from Casey Anthony's lawyer, Jose Baez, who said there are other suspects in the case.

In addition, Baez said he plans to reveal evidence that will exonerate Anthony once they get their time in court.
Meanwhile, a motion was filed Thursday to get her bonded out of jail after a judge denied her first request this week.
He said Anthony has undergone psychological counseling while behind bars, but mental illness is not a factor in her defense.

Baez said Anthony's first priority is finding her daughter, despite some sensationalized media reports.
"She's doing her best to keep it together and to assist in any way she possibly can because now is not the time to lose it,” said Baez. “She needs her composure and her ability to think so it can best help Caylee."
Baez said he is outraged that Anthony is still in jail considering she has not been charged in connection with her daughter's disappearance or harming her in any way.

Why in the world would he wait until a court appearance to offer up evidence that would exonerate the mother? If he has that evidence, he should give it up NOW!!! There is a little girl missing and he wants to wait for a court appearance??? Un-freakin-believable!

I have been reading this for a bit and saw the affidavit online and I just wanted to post my observations.

1) The babysitter, Zenaida Gonzalez, there is more then 1 person with this name. They only interviewed 1, there are 3 in Florida alone that have myspaces.
2) The Zenaida that LE talked to and Casey both agreed that they did not know each other.
3) She lied about the job,where the babysitter lived, among many other things.
4)It does say in the affidavit that she admitted to these lies but insists that this person Zenaida has the child.
5)The car smell, not sure what the smell smelled like but I have a 19 month old and just leaving apple juice or a diaper in the car for 1 day can cause a very putrid odor that reeks when you open the door.

If I have any of this incorrect please let me know.

I believe she could be alive and that there really is some one named Zenaida that has this child or knows where the child is. This could be drug related and she owed money to a dealer and they took the child(I have seen stories of this in Florida before) or she sold Caylee to this Zenaida because she was desperate for money and this maybe why she is not talking now because she has run out of lies and doesnt know how to tell LE or her family that she committed another crime and that the child was payment in one form or another.

JMO and please let me know what you think.

IIRC, the affidavit states that they pulled up all the ZGs in their DAVID system and that Casey could not identify any of them.

I just watched the Fox video with Casey's brother. They said that LE isn't interested in having a forensic artist draw a picture of the babysitter to release to the public and that Casey's defense and family should do that themselves.

I wonder if the cadaver dog alerted from something in the car. My impression is that while LE isn't saying Caylee is dead, there are reasons LE hasn't given out to suspect it may be the case.

IMO

I think LE not being interested in developing a drawing of the alleged babysitter is VERY telling.

didnt THAT ZG also deny ever looking at an apartment in that location?

hmm liljim I don't remember that, but I will see if I can look it up...If that is the case than someone using her name and cell number did :waitasec:
If she is being totally honest of course...

good post, but there is a report from a friend of casey's that she went for a walk with casey and caylee on June 12th 13th or 14th, and there has been mention that casey leaving the house was planned, at least for a short time, before she actually left.

and im not trying to be argumentative here, but you certainly could bury an infant's body in an hour, i dont think she did so because it wouldnt have been very deep and they would have discovered it yesterday, but being an avid gardener and home repair buff, i have dug my fair share of holes, and in anything other than very hard soil/clay you can dig a hole deep enough to bury a "small package" very quickly.

again i want to stress - good post and im not trying to pick it apart, just offering my opinion. :)

Thanks liljim...............I'm just trying to pull some of the known facts together in a bit of a timeline. I know of the friend saying she took a walk with Casey and Caylee on the 12, 13, or 14 of June, but I wish we had more confirmation that the walk did take place on one of those dates and not earlier. Casey's friend is vague on the date.

In regards to digging a hole in less than an hour, large enough to bury something...........where I live - southern California, our soil is hard adobe clay and it would take hours to dig a decent sized hole. LOL

In regards to digging a hole in less than an hour, large enough to bury something...........where I live - southern California, our soil is hard adobe clay and it would take hours to dig a decent sized hole. LOL

Clay and rock where I live. A pickaxe is a mandatory gardening tool here. Probably why so many bodies are found in shallow graves.

I also know it to be fact, that even some court dockets have information incorrect. I have had this happen on an investigation and came up with the wrong DOB. With that in mind, I found this on a search for Gonzalez with the DOB of 01/11/1986:

GONZALEZ, STEPHANIE (Age 22)
DOB: 01/11/1986 (Which is the exact DOB that Sleuthster found on ZENAIDA GONZALEZ)

HIALEAH, FL
MIAMI SPRINGS, FL
TAMPA, FL

Possible Relatives:

GONZALEZ, ZENAIDA (Age 44)
YAMILE, GONZALEZ (Age 48)
GONZALEZ, LUIS L (Age 92)
GONZALEZ, ANGEL N (Age 41)

Possible Roommates / Associates:

GARCIA, MARIBEL

What if her 'friend' is Stephanie Gonzalez, but she gave her friend's mother's name, Zenaida?

Sometimes 'truth' in with the 'lie.'

Just a thought,
fran

If they do let her out, I hope they'll keep her under close supervision so she doesn't take the secret to her grave like Melinda Duckett!

I hope Casey remains in jail for this very reason.

Reports on the news said she had no prior history, I believe.

I'm finding something that's hitting on relatives to Gonzalez with the last name of Morales. I was almost sure one of the boyfriend's or friend's last name was this? I haven't back read to find the link to the arrest report where I thought I read that.

There was a Morales that was an ex-boyfriend. He was mentioned in the affidavit, but I can't find the link to the affidavit right now! It's somewhere on this thread! I'll keep looking for it!

See? Investigators are only giving us enough to fear the worst.

"We're digging up the backyard to see if Casey buried her little girl"
and
"A stench from the car"

What about the other highlights we're all interested in? IE: What did Casey look like.. dirty, sweaty... when returning the shovel to the neighbor.

Where is the father and paternal g'parents...(From the reports I'm reading, some say they are still not sure).

Why in the world would he wait until a court appearance to offer up evidence that would exonerate the mother? If he has that evidence, he should give it up NOW!!! There is a little girl missing and he wants to wait for a court appearance??? Un-freakin-believable!

IIRC, the affidavit states that they pulled up all the ZGs in their DAVID system and that Casey could not identify any of them.

I think LE not being interested in developing a drawing of the alleged babysitter is VERY telling.

I think it's very telling as well. They don't believe her [how could they?]and are not going to spend additional coin on a hoax. And by now, I'm sure she's been given every chance possible to say what really happened, and she hasn't.

Caylee was not dropped off at that apartment.

There was a Morales that was an ex-boyfriend. He was mentioned in the affidavit, but I can't find the link to the affidavit right now! It's somewhere on this thread! I'll keep looking for it!

Yes, yes Jep. That is exactly what I was thinking but too lazy to backread all these threads for the arrest link. lol...

There is some truth to the tangled lies, I'm sure of it.

didnt THAT ZG also deny ever looking at an apartment in that location?

hmm liljim I don't remember that, but I will see if I can look it up...If that is the case than someone using her name and cell number did :waitasec:
If she is being totally honest of course...

K found the part about ZG..they didn't mention whether she actually was the one to view the apartment or not...

"While the defendant was with Detective Wells, I called the Zenaida Gonzales I identified from the Sawgrass Apartments. She was open and responsive and when asked, denied knowing Casey, Calee, or babysitting for anyone at all. She agreed to meet with an investigator to give a sworn statement. This was later done by OCSO Missing Person Investigaator Awilda McBryde and Investigator Kari Roderick where she was shown photos of the defendant and Caylee and denied knowing either.
Once back in the (blacked out) parking lot, Sgt Allen pulled up all the the ZG's in our DAVID system. The defendant couldn't identify any of them based on this. I had him pull up the photo of the Zenaida I just spoke with and the defendant said she didn't recognize her."

**side note**
Earlier in this report it also states that Casey said Zenaida worked with her at Universal and they checked that out and found a Zenaida Gonzales never worked there..

http://www.wftv.com/download/2008/0717/16907762.pdf

Comments on Casey's MySpace in the months near Caylee's birth suggest that she was dating someone named Jesse - ?

Surely they can analyze the handwriting on the guest card (ZG) to see if there is there are similarities to Casey's handwriting?

Here is the Veromi search I pulled up with the suspicious possibles:

GONZALEZALFONSO, ZENAIDA (Age 65)

Associated names:
ALFONSO, Z
ALFONSO, ZENAIDA A
ALPHONSO, ZENAIDA A
ALVAREZ, ZENAIDA A
GONZALEZ, ZENAIDA

Possible Employment / Business Associations:
ZENYS WORKROOM CORP

MIAMI, FL
HIALEAH, FL

Possible Relatives:
GONZALEZ, JOSE D
GONZALEZ, LUISA N (Age 66)
ALVAREZ, JONATAN I (Age 63)
ALFONSO, MANUEL J (Age 65)
GONZALEZ, JUANA
GONZALEZ, HIDELISA H (Age 55)
GONZALEZ, ONIEL H (Age 31)
GONZALEZ, HUGO M (Age 68)
VILLARREAL, MARITZA A (Age 43)

Possible Roommates / Associates:
OTANO, JUANA (Age 83)
OTANO, ZENAIDA
MORALES, MARIA JOSEFA (Age 78)

I just watched the Fox video with Casey's brother. They said that LE isn't interested in having a forensic artist draw a picture of the babysitter to release to the public and that Casey's defense and family should do that themselves.

I wonder if the cadaver dog alerted from something in the car. My impression is that while LE isn't saying Caylee is dead, there are reasons LE hasn't given out to suspect it may be the case.

IMO

I also watched the new video and I hate to say it, but I'm afraid for LE. I think them refusing to do a sketch of the so called babysitter can be totally misconstrued and end up actually helping Casey when this goes to trial (because lets be frank-she is SOO gonna end up on trial for murdering Caylee). I may sound like a fruit loop, but I can just picture her attorney in court saying she was mistreated and was treated like she was guilty until proven innocent. Although I don't blame LE for treating her this way if they go to trial for this without ever finding Caylee's body this behavior could be her "get out of jail free" card.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Mona Lisa