Caylee Marie Anthony - 2 - missing for a month before mother contacts authorities! #2

Status
Not open for further replies.
I think she was working at Fusion or Scoops

Fusion was the name of the bar shown on the news video last night, in which the reporter said Casey had an active social life and frequented night clubs.

I know in the first thread someone brought up there being a ZG on the website brevardcountymoms.com

I went there and seen that the ZG who posts there has made a public post that she is NOT the ZG in this case. Guess she got lots of emails from people..Anyway under her post someone posted something very interesting

http://forums.brevardcountymoms.com/viewtopic.php?t=7549

I also came across a post on the South Florida Sun-Sentinel forum by someone named Michele claiming to know Casey and the family...She's answering a post in reference to Caylee's father..

http://www.topix.com/forum/source/south-florida-sun-sentinel/TMHR3A6V9G81LEKAP/p5

Oh my goodness...... was Casey assuming the identity of this woman????

I was thinking about the shovel too.

What if Casey had Caylee in the trunk (maybe for a few days) and was trying to find a place to bury her? Perhaps she borrowed the shovel and tried to dig a hole. It is possible that she found it too difficult and gave up, returned the shovel and went elsewhere.

...just thinking out loud....

I think that's a good possibility! I wish we had a date for when Casey was at her parents home when they weren't there. The grandparents might have gone to an event (wedding, birthday, or other event) that could pinpoint a date.

Looks like Anthony (goes by Tony on his MySpace) worked as a DJ at Fusian according to one of his photos.....

After watching this video, it appears that LE has discounted the babysitter story and is not pursuing it.

My best guess at this point is that possibly preliminary findings of the forensic examination of the abandoned car show evidence that Caylee was in the car, possibly the trunk, and probably is deceased. LE may be concentrating on the car and waiting on lab reports, while pursuing other leads.

Looks (from his photos on MySpace) like Anthony (Tony) works as a DJ at Fusian....

He has a sister in New York -

Something else I noticed and I wonder why, is that all comments on Casey's Myspace between April 24 and July 4 have been deleted. She left comments on other people's sites, and by reading them, looks like there is dialogue going, but...her side of the comments have been deleted.

Looks (from his photos on MySpace) like Anthony (Tony) works as a DJ at Fusian....

He has a sister in New York -

Something else I noticed and I wonder why, is that all comments on Casey's Myspace between April 24 and July 4 have been deleted. She left comments on other people's sites, and by reading them, looks like there is dialogue going, but...her side of the comments have been deleted.

How can you still see Tone's myspace? When I go to it, it is private now. And about the comments, I wonder if the family deleted them. Only the person who wrote the comment or the person who's page it is, can delete the comments. So either the friends are deleting her comments so they don't get involved in anything, or the family (her brother is running her myspace right now) is deleting them.

imnot,
Yes, I think the club scene has something to do with this and the her inner circle of friends that she clubbed with. It looks like scoop tampa is in the process of opening. She could have used that info, once again, to build a lie around...her little bits of truth with a crunchy bull **** shell!

How can you still see Tone's myspace? When I go to it, it is private now. And about the comments, I wonder if the family deleted them. Only the person who wrote the comment or the person who's page it is, can delete the comments. So either the friends are deleting her comments so they don't get involved in anything, or the family (her brother is running her myspace right now) is deleting them.

He accepted me as a friend -
Yes, I believe that Casey's family deleted the comments, most likely.
On Tony's top friend's MySpace, there is a photo of Casey and a guy at Fusian on June 13th's "BedRoc Album Release Party" - she sure does look happy - especially for someone whose daughter went "missing" only 4 days earlier!

Uh, it looks like they may have found something in the bamboo. In the end of that video about HOPE. An officer is digging. Stops. And another officer hands him a pair of blue gloves.

I think that's a good possibility! I wish we had a date for when Casey was at her parents home when they weren't there. The grandparents might have gone to an event (wedding, birthday, or other event) that could pinpoint a date.

true...the only thing I have seen in the news reports about "when" she borrowed the shovel was this

Investigators said Caylee Anthony's mother borrowed a shovel from neighbors around the time the 2-year-old disappeared a month ago

http://www.wftv.com/news/16906025/detail.html

Is this her on 6/13/08?

Yep! Looks real distraught doesn't she? :mad:
I wonder if she had a pot plant growing in the bamboo! On the page of SOURCE, he shows pot plants - Tony's page suggest pot use...maybe she needed to dig the plant up and take it with her?

Sure is! The only thing we don't know for sure if it was really taken on 6/13. That is just the date the guy uses for his album. Could be the truth, but there is no way to confirm.

I don't know why the date would be false - he has all of his albums organized pretty well & this was a BIG night for him.

Uh, it looks like they may have found something in the bamboo. In the end of that video about HOPE. An officer is digging. Stops. And another officer hands him a pair of blue gloves.

I saw what you saw ladygator, but I think this was from yesterday? and the search in the backyard is over and they did not find anything. I had trouble hearing the video, but I did think it was of yesterday's search.

Salem

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member