Caylee Marie Anthony - 2 - missing for a month before mother contacts authorities! #2

Status
Not open for further replies.
this is snipped from the fusian guy's about me section:

"You can catch some of their performances at FUSIAN LOUNGE in Orlando, FL on Friday & Saturday nights. Contact him for Show times and Studio Time in Orlando or NY. "Flynstonez is here for your every need. Need a Mix, ReMix, Track, Studio Time, Songwriters, Features, Models, Dancers, etc....We have it All."

Is our dead beat mom one of the models and/or dancers? It also mentioned that flynstonez does shows in NY,NY

Let's play analyze that picture, shall we?

Casey is leaning in from her chair/bar stool towards him; he is standing at the bar next to her. The hand closest to Casey is in his pocket; the other making a gesture whose meaning escapes this old fogey. One would think that if were into her, his hand would not be in his pocket, but, if not around her, at least touching Casey. From the angle of his elbow, I'm assuming the unseen hand is in front of him. Now let's look at her hands. My God, Casey has a death grip on that guy's arm. Take your own hand and make that same gesture. Ouch. One hand in front and what looks like behind. It seems, IMHO, that she is holding him in place. As if she wants to be in that picture and wants that picture to mean more than it should.

I now return everyone to their regularly scheduled musings...

I agree I'mnottheonlyone. I will say I do have some admiration for the family. The grandparents and the brother all refuse to talk to the media about Casey. I, personally, think that is good. I know many on here disagree with me, but no matter what happened, if Casey was my daughter, I would do what I could to protect her. I would NOT condone her actions, but I would not stop loving her. In my mind, that's what a parent's love is all about - unconditional and freely given. NOW, that does not mean she is excused or that she does not have to take responsibility for her actions, but I would do what I could to protect her from the rabid public as she goes through this process. And I pray to God that I am never, ever tested in such a way!

I wish Casey would tell. Please everyone, put your minds together to send "thought" waves to Casey to tell! Just keep sending those thoughts to her, don't stop. Maybe she will pick up on one of us, and tell where Caylee is.

Salem

Let's play analyze that picture, shall we?

Casey is leaning in from her chair/bar stool towards him; he is standing at the bar next to her. The hand closest to Casey is in his pocket; the other making a gesture whose meaning escapes this old fogey. One would think that if were into her, his hand would not be in his pocket, but, if not around her, at least touching Casey. From the angle of his elbow, I'm assuming the unseen hand is in front of him. Now let's look at her hands. My God, Casey has a death grip on that guy's arm. Take your own hand and make that same gesture. Ouch. One hand in front and what looks like behind. It seems, IMHO, that she is holding him in place. As if she wants to be in that picture and wants that picture to mean more than it should.

I now return everyone to their regularly scheduled musings...

I am certainly no deffender but c'mon those pix looked photoshopped to me
example: http://viewmorepics.myspace.com/ind...dID=77846630&albumID=2060200&imageID=29136977

I'm a photographer that uses photoshop every day... they don't look photoshopped in the sense that they are put together to make up a false image. The image, though long on shutter (thus hints of blurring) tells me that it was probably taken with a good lens and properly bounced external flash. Too bad Myspace strips the EXIF data when you upload images...

I'm a photographer that uses photoshop every day... they don't look photoshopped in the sense that they are put together to make up a false image. The image, though long on shutter (thus hints of blurring) tells me that it was probably taken with a good lens and properly bounced external flash. Too bad Myspace strips the EXIF data when you upload images...

yes, i can see what you mean. It just seems odd that in all the pics her head looks glued on....i am certainly no expert and i take you word for it but she suddenly appears on NYC wanna-be's myspace sites?

I am certainly no deffender but c'mon those pix looked photoshopped to me
example: http://viewmorepics.myspace.com/ind...dID=77846630&albumID=2060200&imageID=29136977

I'm way behind in this case, but I remember coming across a myspace comment she left that was of her face inserted into a Princess Leia (star wars) head w/hair etc. So I'm thinking she has some photoshopping (et al) experience. I may be way out of line though because I haven't caught up here for a few days! Sorry if this has already been discussed.

I had wanted to post this earlier...but it slipped my mind.... Anyhow, does anyone think that this girl could be BPD? She seems manic to me. Also, in some of the raw video of her arrest she almost seemed hypersexual toward the officers (body posture, facial expressions). I wouldn't be surprised if she came onto some of the arresting officers and others. Again...that above is all imhoo

I am never at a loss for words but in this case I am so shocked by the behavior of this so called "MOM" that anything I would say would probably have to be removed from the forum.:eek::furious::eek::furious: going between shocked and mad!

I had wanted to post this earlier...but it slipped my mind.... Anyhow, does anyone think that this girl could be BPD? She seems manic to me. Also, in some of the raw video of her arrest she almost seemed hypersexual toward the officers (body posture, facial expressions). I wouldn't be surprised if she came onto some of the arresting officers and others. Again...that above is all imhoo
I noticed that too. I am not so sure that she was "drug free" could she be on estasy?

I am never at a loss for words but in this case I am so shocked by the behavior of this so called "MOM" that anything I would say would probably have to be removed from the forum.:eek::furious::eek::furious: going between shocked and mad!
I HEAR YOU!!!!! And yes..I was yelling...and I know that is rude...sorry :crazy:

I cannot believe how the gps are saying the grandbaby and their daughter are TWO SEPARATE ISSUES wtf????????? You cannot put this situation into two neat little boxes! Dude!!! :steamed::steamed::steamed::rage::rage::dervish::dervish::headache::nerves::burn::burn::burn::rant:

I agree I'mnottheonlyone. I will say I do have some admiration for the family. The grandparents and the brother all refuse to talk to the media about Casey. I, personally, think that is good. I know many on here disagree with me, but no matter what happened, if Casey was my daughter, I would do what I could to protect her. I would NOT condone her actions, but I would not stop loving her. In my mind, that's what a parent's love is all about - unconditional and freely given. NOW, that does not mean she is excused or that she does not have to take responsibility for her actions, but I would do what I could to protect her from the rabid public as she goes through this process. And I pray to God that I am never, ever tested in such a way!

I wish Casey would tell. Please everyone, put your minds together to send "thought" waves to Casey to tell! Just keep sending those thoughts to her, don't stop. Maybe she will pick up on one of us, and tell where Caylee is.

Salem

We've had similar discussions before. How far would you go as a parent to protect your child if you knew he/she was guilty of a crime?

I have the greatest respect for the family of Mark Hacking. It was his family that got him to confess and to plea out saving the expense and the emotional drain of a trial. That is what I hope I would do if ever in a similar situation.

I think the grandparents here are between a rock and a hard place. They love both these girls. But I agree that you can't separate them into two separate issues. I hope the GPs are telling all they know to LE. And I also hope they are not protecting their daughter at the expense of their granddaughter.

HI everyone, I seen this story on NG last night, and it broke my heart:mad: What a beautiful little angel, how could anyone harm her??? I HATE to say this, but she is either in heaven or wishing she was. Her "mother" either killed her, or sold/gave her away. I dont know what scenario is worse??? I will still hold out hope that somehow, someway she is alive and well, but as the days go by, its less then likely.:furious:

Go to this person's MySpace
http://profile.myspace.com/index.cfm?fuseaction=user.viewprofile&friendid=77846630
She is definitely a FUSIAN fixture! Look through his albums, you'll see what I mean.

yea this is def interesting looking through this photo album. Someone (g-ma or brother Lee) cleaned up Casey's myspace page for sure and removed stuff that looked bad against Casey. They are def trying to paint her has a innocent young mother....NOT WORKING though

Oh i'm sure she came on to the officers... this girl thinks she is hot stuff. You can tell by the way she walks with that stupid smirk on her face AFTER she was arrested. I'm telling you what if this was my daughter I would of snatched her down and I probably would of been the one arrested that day. This girl is obviously very very sick. (mental)

what is sad to me is that even the mother couldn't get it out of casey...where her daughter caylee was....! It is just beyond all understanding!!!!!!! The mother, Cindy, was either very naive or she knew what was up with her daughter. And to put her daughter and her grandaughter in two different boxes (she says that her daughter's issues have nothing to do with her grandaughter's being missing), well...I think she has lost her mind! Suziq said it best...."whacked out"....

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
wdavewong