Update on Steve Thomas Website!

RiverRat

Patsy Ramsey to the Left
Reaction score
http://www.forstevethomas.com/

19 July 2008

We have sponsored this website in support of former BPD Detective Steve Thomas for several years now.

Although Steve leads a very private life and rarely speaks about the Ramsey case anymore, we know that he remains hopeful of an appropriate resolution to this case one day.

We thought some of the following links (below) may shed some perspective, in light of the most recent developments from the Boulder District Attorney's Office concerning the case.

Sincerely,
Supporters of Steve Thomas -- and - - Tricia Griffith, Forums for Justice.org

Thanks for posting this RiverRat. I've been wondering what Steve Thomas thought of these latest developments.

Thanks. I've wondered what he's been up to lately. I've always admired him for taking a stand for JonBenet. Very few people are willing or have the courage to do something like that, and for that, I tip my hat to him.

It's pretty safe to say that Steve has not changed his opinion in any way as he is the type of man that would immediately issue a response had there been any change in his beliefs.

Had Steve Thomas NOT been in the right place at the right time, the Ramseys and the Boulder DA would have had a complete Victory with their Fairy Tale, so my appreciation of this man is endless, so thanks for enjoying along with me.

I agree RR. ST has not changed his opinion at all. Although I don't know for a fact he would immediately issue a statement if he did. I think he's trying to just get on with his life because he knows nothing is ever going to come of this case. Especially not now.

FWIW if he's reading here (I know he does sometimes) he would not only get a good laugh out of this, but he'd agree with it.

Mary Lacy is so stupid she could not find her own butt with both hands and a detailed roadmap.

http://www.forstevethomas.com/

19 July 2008

We have sponsored this website in support of former BPD Detective Steve Thomas for several years now.

Although Steve leads a very private life and rarely speaks about the Ramsey case anymore, we know that he remains hopeful of an appropriate resolution to this case one day.

We thought some of the following links (below) may shed some perspective, in light of the most recent developments from the Boulder District Attorney's Office concerning the case.

Sincerely,
Supporters of Steve Thomas -- and - - Tricia Griffith, Forums for Justice.org

Is he great or what? The highlights of the first article start out "Lacy is one of the most incompetent officials....."

Made my day. I knew he was going to have to do something somewhere - it is just too personal.

Thanks for the notice.

RiverRat, Thank you so much for posting this from Steve's site.
I wish we could know 1/ 10th of what he knows and cannot tell about this case. I want answers in my lifetime. I want JR to pay in his lifetime!

Seeker, LOL. Great and accurate comment about Lacy.

Hugs,
Maria

My pleasure as always! A little reminder every now and then that there is no way that this case has NOT stayed with Mr. Thomas. I'm sure he was bombarded recently, but what more can the man say? He tried all means available to him to get the word out about what was really happening behind the scenes, so what is left?

Thank You, Seeker......you know how much your post on this thread means to a certain someone......:mears:

I feel bad that Steve lost his house and life-savings. All that can be replaced...and I have the utmost respect for a man who literally almost died searching for little JonBenet's killer.

I feel bad that Steve lost his house and life-savings. All that can be replaced...and I have the utmost respect for a man who literally almost died searching for little JonBenet's killer.

And doesn't it make you sick that her own parent's didn't do this (or anything for that matter) to search for the killer? You have to wonder why.

me too,absolutely.you don't find many ppl like him in the word nowadays.

Just because I'm RDI doesn't mean I'm lockstep with the man. I admire his doggedness, if nothing else.

I've lived around cops most of my life. I lived next door to one for 20 years. And I'm always struck by one fact: cops seem to believe in law and order in a curiously innocent way. I mean, cops believe in it much more than the general public. They have reason, of course: the law gives them their power. And we the people, the ones they swear to protect and serve, are often their biggest hurdle. We heap abuse on them if they don't do their job to our liking, AND if they do it too well. Those who are citizens are their wards. Those who are criminals are their prey. Both come from the rank-and-file among us. As wards, we are demanding and abusive (unless we need one); as prey they are cunning and deadly.

And on the off chance a cop MAKES a collar, the system he seeks to safeguard allies itself to cheat him of his prize. Politicians give pardons; weak prosecutors drop cases; judges give lenient sentences; and that's if respected defense attorneys have not already won an acquittal.

So I don't complain about the police in this case. They can't enforce laws that don't exist. They can't FORCE these morons who have the gall to call themselves prosecutors to do their jobs even moderately well. He had good reason to be frustrated. Still does, in my opinion.

..only thing I can say is I have to wonder if Thomas really thought it was an accident,seeing how hard he went after justice in this case.Because according to Mark Fuhrman,(whom he reviewed the evidence with),he states it was not an accident,and was quite intentional.
Sure,the Rams threw a lot of ppl under the bus,not to mention many other numerous things they did,and that would make me go after them all the more furiously,but I still have to wonder if he thought it was an accident.
perhaps that was the public perception given in order to not reveal evidence that implicates an intentional murder, and not an accident?

Because according to Mark Fuhrman,(whom he reviewed the evidence with),he states it was not an accident,and was quite intentional.

No kidding? The part about him and Fuhrman getting together, I mean. (Considering how Team Ramsey and their cheerleaders tried to do to him what OJ's Dream Team did to Mark, it's kind of fitting!)

No kidding? The part about him and Fuhrman getting together, I mean. (Considering how Team Ramsey and their cheerleaders tried to do to him what OJ's Dream Team did to Mark, it's kind of fitting!)
indeed it is.
yes,I recall him saying that after the JMK fiasco.and BOESP,who posted here,confirmed that,saying they were buddies and had reviewed the evidence together.

I remember what he said after the JMK (don't mention that name around here!) debacle. I just didn't know they were working together.

Thanks. I've wondered what he's been up to lately. I've always admired him for taking a stand for JonBenet. Very few people are willing or have the courage to do something like that, and for that, I tip my hat to him.

I second this. I have a lot of respect for Steve Thomas and zero respect for Mary Spacey Off -her- Head Lacy:mad:

I second this. I have a lot of respect for Steve Thomas and zero respect for Mary Spacey Off -her- Head Lacy:mad:

It's going to be real interesting to see what law firm she ends up working for(after she leaves the DA's office).

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
crimedeepdives23
Back