Caylee Anthony 2 years old #8: General Discussion

Status
Not open for further replies.
Well, this is my first WS case, and its been emotional on all levels.. and far from ending.

Is it normal for so many threads and categories in a case or is this one of the exceptionally big ones?

I've also noticed some large number counts of people following this case today and was surprised. I wouldn't doubt if some of the family or friends are here. If they are, I'd hope they would speak up and give us some inside scoop!
No, it isn't unusual at all! We have some cases which are literal volumes of materials and still going after years...such as the Ramsey case.

If we spread out specifics in a case, it is easier for people who work or who have "real lives" LOL to stop in and quickly get caught up to speed on the larger issues. It is convenient. Also if we compartmentalize things it is great for references...for instance, during a trial, they inevitably bring things up and try to twist them around (Defense Attorneys, eh?) and we can go right to the source of the first mention of it to know they are blowing smoke up the jury's @ss. It is nice to know. :)

I wouldn't doubt that the are locals reading this, but probably someone from the defense team, the family, the friends, media, as well as LE are keeping tabs on our site. They google, too!

On Jesse mom myspace it looks like Jesse started his new profession 9/2007 telling his mom not to worry about him. So if this is the LE job he wasnt there long. Also in her photos is a picture of little Caylee as an infant, broke my heart.

LOL Lelia! You almost quoted me word for word about George having a backbone. I agree totally! Thanks for filling me in on the 10 year stint as LE, too.

My grandson just turned 2 and I still won't let him sleep in his own bed. Every night he's safely tucked away between me and my husband. My daughter (his mother) is single and lives with us also, she's 19, but she's usually out with friends or working. I have always thanked God for bringing this loving little guy into our lives but have been overly thankful since this case. He's a breath of fresh air each morning when he wakes up smiling, happy to see his naynay.

I start snivlin' and slingin' snot when I look at him and think how Casey could have done anything so horrible to her beautiful, bright-eyed little girl.

Well I can say that is the first time I have seen someone so called claiming to be a believer in Christ be so in love with their Glock :waitasec: That is very strange to me. He seems to have beefed himself up into some kind of superstar of sorts in his own mind.

Brought from closed thread:

~~~~liltigress~~~~

You're right.
HOW could she?

Mkay..............I cannot fathom how she could.......and THEN go out partying at Fusion. No remorse whatsoever.

No, it isn't unusual at all! We have some cases which are literal volumes of materials and still going after years...such as the Ramsey case.

If we spread out specifics in a case, it is easier for people who work or who have "real lives" LOL to stop in and quickly get caught up to speed on the larger issues. It is convenient. Also if we compartmentalize things it is great for references...for instance, during a trial, they inevitably bring things up and try to twist them around (Defense Attorneys, eh?) and we can go right to the source of the first mention of it to know they are blowing smoke up the jury's @ss. It is nice to know. :)

I wouldn't doubt that the are locals reading this, but probably someone from the defense team, the family, the friends, media, as well as LE are keeping tabs on our site. They google, too!

Right! Sometimes (and I've been around a lot longer than my join date), the family/friends/locals join in. Sometimes they don't. Websleuths is THE best place for information though, regardless.

I totally agree with the google thing too and am surprised none of C's (friends/foes) have been here yet. I think they will though. Eventually.

I never visit a MySpace page without setting my sound to mute first. :)

Ditto! :clap:

I dont think I could unless it was a tragic accident. I personally think that is too much to bear and would walk away and never look back. Then again I know personally what it feels like to lose a child so I think I have a better idea of how I would take it.

:blowkiss: Bless you Bratlings.
I am so sorry to hear you lost a child.
I can not even begin to imagine how you must feel.

I also can not fathom 'turning my back and walking away' from my children, no matter what they do.

I pray I never have the opportunity to find out.

These cases are so so upsetting to me. Maybe it is because I have lost a child (Not to crime btw) but it hurts so much to hear of another child dying. I hope it is over soon and there is justice all around but no matter what is eventually meted out it still will not be enough as far as I am concerned!
I am very sorry to hear about your loss. Bless your heart. Of course, I can see how difficult it would be for you with cases like this. Sometimes it is better to walk away from these if it begins to hit too close to home. I know I have had to do that a few times.

However, we look forward to your posts and want you to stay as long as you are able to handle it. Things are going to get very graphic here if they do find this poor child and she is gone. :(

Hugs~

Well I can say that is the first time I have seen someone so called claiming to be a believer in Christ be so in love with their Glock :waitasec: That is very strange to me. He seems to have beefed himself up into some kind of superstar of sorts in his own mind.

Every part of that smells like a cult to me.

from Facebook -- posted on Amy's "wall"

Casey Anthony (Orlando, FL) wrote
at 9:04am on June 7th, 2008
i'm so glad you're ok! seriously, you scared the life right out of me! i love you girl.

at 12:12pm on June 4th, 2008
si!!! :) good times to be had, from tonight, until, well, forever.
what time do you think you're getting done tonight????

at 7:33am on June 4th, 2008
oh, the times we will have!
i can't wait for us to become roomies in another week! seriously...by the end of next week, it will be just us girls. i can't believe it! :)

at 8:59pm on June 3rd, 2008
it really has been too long since we've seen each other. thankfully, we have t-roy's celebration to end this drought! :)

On Jesse mom myspace it looks like Jesse started his new profession 9/2007 telling his mom not to worry about him. So if this is the LE job he wasnt there long. Also in her photos is a picture of little Caylee as an infant, broke my heart.
Did she friend you? How are you getting to see those things?

I am very sorry to hear about your loss. Bless your heart. Of course, I can see how difficult it would be for you with cases like this. Sometimes it is better to walk away from these if it begins to hit too close to home. I know I have had to do that a few times.

However, we look forward to your posts and want you to stay as long as you are able to handle it. Things are going to get very graphic here if they do find this poor child and she is gone. :(

Hugs~

Thanks, I know it gets graphic. I got a taste of that with Nancy Grace tonight. That was upsetting but I am OK. I only mentioned it because it was weighing heavily, and needed to express it out loud of sorts. Thanks for listening. I appreciate your kind words, I wasnt trying to make this about me though.

I dont think I could unless it was a tragic accident. I personally think that is too much to bear and would walk away and never look back. Then again I know personally what it feels like to lose a child so I think I have a better idea of how I would take it.

(((Bratlings)))..........so sorry for your loss.

No, not long at all. It would be good to think he just realized it wasn't for him, but the timing does make me wonder... Casey seemed to have a large group of friends, but I'd doubt most of those that she knew from partying would help her out with something of this nature. But those few that she's know for a long time; it's hard to know if she might have told one of them what happened. Even though she comes off as a flake, I wonder if she could keep something like this to herself. And I'm just not so sure it would be her mom or dad that she'd confess to (I won't rule it out though - esp her mom).

Wonder what happened to Amy that had Casey so worried sounding??

Bratlings - I too am so very, very sorry for your loss...

I guess I'll turn in for the night.
Those boys wake early. lol

You all quit talking now, so it won't take hours to catch up when I get some free time...

Goodnight to all of you!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members