The "Affair"

Status
Not open for further replies.
So much for deleting my posts afew days back. :)

HM & SH sold their house .18 miles from the Coopers in early 07. They then both bought separate residences. SH & Cooper were evidently good friends prior to that. They competed in triathlons together and Brad has pics on his blog of them.

So much for deleting my posts afew days back. :)

HM & SH sold their house .18 miles from the Coopers in early 07. They then both bought separate residences. SH & Cooper were evidently good friends prior to that. They competed in triathlons together and Brad has pics on his blog of them.
Why did you want to delete them? You didn't accuse anyone of anything if I remember correctly you simply stated the facts as you read them? Right:confused:

Why did you want to delete them? You didn't accuse anyone of anything if I remember correctly you simply stated the facts as you read them? Right:confused:

It was speculation with no proof and I wasn't comfortable naming names at this point. Looks like I had a misplaced case of the guilts.
:crazy:

I noticed that the bookclub has a half pic of HM. Has anyone else seen any pics? Also I have been away for a while and it takes a while to catch up. They ...BC and HM state that their affair took place a while back...I think I had read 7 years ago. Their isabella web site stated that the Heider's were a preferred link. If the affair occured that long ago and they were both "such adults" and decided that something like that could never happen again...wouldn't you not smear it everyones face by having one anothers link on your site? Does what I am saying make sense? Hopefully. If not, just disregard!

I don't know - Heather is in the middle of an Alienation of Affection suti right now and apparently has nothing to do with Brad. She is divorced from Scott and my source tells me that Scott had his son in his home and that Scott is who Brad and the girls went to stay with while the CPD were carrying out the search warrants. Bella and Scott's son are about the same age if I recall correctly. Now how's that for a kicker. Brad boinking the ex wife of his "best" friend Scott and is now hiding out at Scott's while the police rip apart the Cooper house??? Something still stinks to high heaven to me.

I noticed that the bookclub has a half pic of HM. Has anyone else seen any pics? Also I have been away for a while and it takes a while to catch up. They ...BC and HM state that their affair took place a while back...I think I had read 7 years ago. Their isabella web site stated that the Heider's were a preferred link. If the affair occured that long ago and they were both "such adults" and decided that something like that could never happen again...wouldn't you not smear it everyones face by having one anothers link on your site? Does what I am saying make sense? Hopefully. If not, just disregard!

Sugarbritches there is a link to vacation pics where Nancy, Brad, Heather and Scott went to Corolla Island in the Outer Banks together. You can see pics of Heather and Nancy together and also Heather and Scott's (I assume) son. I think it might be on the media links thread. If you can't find it I'll try and hunt it up for you.

JTF - do you think it was a one time thing? I don't believe that.

Sugarbritches there is a link to vacation pics where Nancy, Brad, Heather and Scott went to Corolla Island in the Outer Banks together. You can see pics of Heather and Nancy together and also Heather and Scott's (I assume) son. I think it might be on the media links thread. If you can't find it I'll try and hunt it up for you.
I could not find the link...your help would be much appreciated!

I just read each of the affadavits and all I can say is :-O.

Poor Nancy. I don't know why she married this jerk and then had children with him. She was doomed from the beginning.

If I had ANY doubt before (which I didn't) I now have ZERO doubt that he murdered his wife. I hope he fries for this....he deserves the death penalty.

You really have to read each of the affidavits to understand just how bad it was in that home. The man seemed to hate his kids just as much as his wife. And Brad's family (esp his mother)? OMG what a .

Thanks Carolina Lady for the link to the affidavits. Thank God Nancy had such good friends. The behavior of Brad & his parents is unbelievable cruel, mean, & so inhumane. So strange that Brad continues to be good friends with the ex-husband of his former "mistress", & even stayed with him while the police were at his house.

Brad's lawyers (WRAL today) suggest that Nancy must have thought he was a good father because of her willingness to share custody, etc. To me, it suggests that Nancy was frightened out-of-her-mind & was willing to say all sorts of things to somehow get out of the marriage alive & intact.

Divorce attorneys clearly know that women--especially women in emotionally abusive marriages--say "nice" things about their spouse as a father & agree to custodial arrangements that they would definitely not prefer--in order to get out of the horribly difficult marriage. Nancy agreed to sharing custody because it's was the only way that she had any chance of getting out of the marriage..... JMO

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
leannamj