Caylee Anthony 2 years old #10-General Discussion

Status
Not open for further replies.
Thanks, Aimee!! No reason to be sorry. :blowkiss:

You are doing great work here!

Speaking of work, I searched all over Orlando in and around the places where Casey lived. If she moved Caylee in broad daylight...I can't find a single place where she could have taken her that she would not be seen disposing of her body. The area doesn't really have anywhere that is secluded enough for that. The small lakes don't seem to be a logical place because they are surrounded by houses or well traveled roads. Casey didn't have access to a boat so I don't suspect the water comes into play anyway. I don't find any little parks either. It makes no sense. Which only leaves disposing of her in a trash dumpster or such a place that she could get away with not being seen. Since she returned the shovel to the neighbor...she would have no tools to rebury her. I don't see any other way for her to dispose of Caylee. :( I hope LE will turn their attention to the dump and start searching.

What if the "Zanny" person was helping dispose of little Caylee by taking her to the "beach" as Casey said? Could there be some truth in that statement? Could this be where the grand went she allegedly stole from Amy? It would be the last time she saw Caylee...just not alive. It would also mean that Zanny did take Caylee. She could have arranged a meeting with Zanny at that apartment complex for the purpose of exchange.

I've been racking my brain trying to remember/think of places in that part of Orlando that would have been quiet/remote enough and I'm not coming up with anything. I'm sure there are parks, but none are coming to mind. I lived down there for 35 years, but left over 10 years ago, and from what I've heard from friends and family even the places that used to be quiet have grown...

If any of the friends (or even a close relative) lives in a house with a yard, that would be a good option; also any small wooded areas at apartments - although that would be more risky. Even with the beach (Daytona, Ormond etc), there's usually not much privacy (joggers, walkers, people fishing plus the regular daytime crowds). Heading up US 1 toward St. Augustine (past Palm Coast) is pretty remote, but I can't think she would have driven very far if there was a strong smell in the car. If she was willing/able to drive far enough, though such places could be found (as in there are still fairly isolated places in Florida).

This (the smell) is the main reason I keep going back to the dumpsters - and more likely one behind a store or business than at an apartment complex. And, imo, quite possibly one between her parents house and the location where the car was found (which doesn't narrow it down much).

With Cindy's father, I'm figuring he's the one holding Caylee in one of the pictures (and they looked very close)? Maybe they've not let him know what's going on? But if he watches the news, I'm not sure how he could miss the story...

it is on her facebook thread above hun. Post #374 has her facebook then you can view it there.

Here it is too:
http://www.facebook.com/profile.php?id=501759499 <<<<<Amy's FB link

No offense, hun, but post "374 (a copy of your original post) has an awful lot of interesting details which your later link lacks. For instance, why is the address mouse-ville-IncrediM...?
Does 'Amy' 'work for the Mouse'? Is this whole thing some kind of twisted Disney Production?

I ask because there are a lot of people here who have spent a lot of time caring for these people. I, personally, will be incensed if I discover this to be a hoax. But that is the way I am leaning at the moment. None of these people seem real. Where are their real employment records? Former LE and Registered Nurses should be on file with the State they were employed in. Why are all of the actors in this drama only vaguely employed? Where are their co-workers? What dates were they on vacation? Every fact is an evasion, even under oath. This whole thing stinks to high heaven. Hinky meters have pegged out.

Open question to anyone: Can we get an authentic birth certificate for Caylee Marie Anthony? Who is this child? Where is the Doctor who delivered her? In what Hospital? Where are the real people who loved her? Where are her extended family? Aunts, Uncles, cousins?

I agree that the crazy actors with immaculate hairdo's are not really making the cut at this point in time.

America cares about lost little children who are in danger. Not these sideshow freaks. This little girl better not be a pawn in some big-shot's game, is all.

Or there will be hell to pay. (With an extended layover in Atlanta.)

What?! This is no hoax!!! Are you serious?! A child in all likelyhood has been murdered by someone she trusted and no one is laughing.

This isn't some play or production. This is real life. A 22 year old woman is in jail facing some very serious charges as soon as the forensics come back on the car. Other people may be going to sit with her in jail before this is all over.

You do not jack with OPD, FBI, Prosecutors, and Judges!! LE has proof already and will have even more proof soon.

Just because we haven't tracked down Caylee's birth certificate doesn't mean anything! I haven't even looked for it, but I wouldn't be surprised if others aren't actively searching.

As far as George's employment, there could be a thousand reasons we don't know. He may not have worked all this time. He may be a gambler. He may be undercover for LE. We simply don't have access to find out. I promise you that LE knows what he has been doing for the past 20 years tho!

Cindy is registered in the State of Florida, IIRC, what Nursebeeme came up with. (Will have to verify that again.)

But to say they are all actors in some kind of a sick play?! Get real, Truly!!

GMA spoke of an area they claim was cemented in their yard she also said it was done a while back, wonder how long ago?

Casey 31 days brings it back to GMA and Jesse brings it back to Casey. Ughhhhh!!!

Good night/Good morning get rested up everyone the best that you can.

I don't recall hearing anything about a cemented area.

Jesse's comment does not bring it back to Casey, imo. If he were talking to her on the 24th of June...I say it still takes it back to CINDY. We do not know where she was while on the phone with Jesse. I believe she was home.

I don't think there is any proof that Caylee EVER left Cindy's house. Everything that Cindy has said is totally contradictory to her personality and behavior as we have already had to witness for days. She is a manipulative control freak! There is no way that she let Casey take Caylee after Cindy has been raising her since birth and she is not going to know EXACTLY where that child is 24/7. Makes no sense. It would mean that Cindy suddenly became this entire different person and relinquished complete control to her partying, irresponsible daughter who doesn't have a job, doesn't have any money, hangs out at the club every night, and has no clue how to be a mother!! Did not happen!

I am just asking, 'Who are these people?' We don't know. They come across as fake, and at least one claims to be an actor. I am just suggesting that their employment records should not be such a mystery.

Who are they? Where do they work?

It is a perfectly reasonable question. We know nothing about these people. No friends or family have surfaced. I am no longer willing to follow Grandma's directions. These people are obviously not looking for the child. If we are to find her, we need to get to the bottom of all of the lies.

Not these sideshow freaks. This little girl better not be a pawn in some big-shot's game, is all.
Or there will be hell to pay. (With an extended layover in Atlanta.)
That doesn't sound so "metaphorical" to me.

There is absolutely nothing wrong with Amy being an actor!! Actually, from what I read...she was more into the production end of it anyway. What do you have against actors?! Amy hasn't done a thing wrong here! She was offering to help Casey by letting her move in before she got ripped off for a grand! She is not even a player here!!

Final thought before I retire. If Jesse is telling the truth about Caylee's voice on the phone on the 24th of June. Did Caylee fall from the table or did Casey have a fit of rage over an inability to be with Jesse? I doubt Casey placed Caylee in a dumpster as her resting place Casey's tatoo seems to say otherwise.

Did you ever stop to think that maybe Casey did nothing to cause her death? It may have been someone else? Maybe Cindy and George were not really on vacation. Maybe they had Casey go get her and bring her to them...then THEY took her somewhere in the Pontiac. We do not know who left that car yet.

Also...the timeline would be from June 24th-June 27th. From the time that Jesse hung up the phone (he would have reported it to LE if something did happen while he was talking to Casey for those 18 minutes) until the car was found in the parking lot.

How do we know for sure that Caylee was even really wherever Casey was when she called Jesse? Just because Casey said "caylee get off the table" it doesnt mean caylee was actually on a table or even there does it? You cant see through the phone.

Human nature upon hearing that statement and recalling it later would make one believe they also heard the person in the background even if they didnt - just having heard a statement about Caylee (get off the table caylee) Could present a false image that she was there when she may not have been.

From everything ive seen the reality is that the last person known to be seen with Caylee is GMA Cindy (who lied about the last time she saw caylee also btw....)

I think GM needs to be looked at a little closer.

Jesse said in his statement to police that he recognized Caylee's voice in the background and that Casey told her to get off the table.

YES! Cindy IS the last person known to have been with Caylee because of the video tape.

It almost makes me wonder if they aren't holding Casey in order to crack Cindy.

Searching I understand what your saying about Cindy but I think there was a rift between Cindy and Casey. We have no proof that Casey made the call to Jesse from her home or do we? Even so, either of them could be responsible or be co-joined in the act.

Yes Cindy spins but Jesse is now a major player with his statement. Neighbors would have seen Casey and Caylee over various dates at Cindy's home, is she controlling all of them as well? There is so much we don't know about the investigation, other than its filled with layers of lies by Casey and apparently Cindy as well. I just want to see Caylee found like you and everyone else, that is our major concern and pray the punishment fits the crime soon.

i wonder if casey or cindy have slipped up and referred to caylee in the past. like susan smith did when she talked about her kids. saying 'they were' and things like that. anyone pay attention to that?

Agreed. Cindy's behavior is very consistent with that of a person on Xanax.

Huh? I used to take xanax by prescription (1 milligram daily) and I never acted like Cindy. Cindy's behavior is not consistent with a person taking xanax. Xanax is an anti-anxiety medication to calm a person.

There is so much we don't know about the investigation, other than its filled with layers of lies by Casey and apparently Cindy as well. I just want to see Caylee found like you and everyone else, that is our major concern and pray the punishment fits the crime soon.

I know, I mean hours and hours of timelines, and people, and pages, and postings and oy vey! You don't know what's true, what's fake, what's forgotten, what's a lie. I can only imagine how difficult this has been for LE.

Tonight before I go to bed I will lay and hope someone has some sort of CONSCIENCE breakthrough tomorrow and spill it all and put this baby girl either in someone's loving arms, or in a grave where she can be honored.

Searching I understand what your saying about Cindy but I think there was a rift between Cindy and Casey. We have no proof that Casey made the call to Jesse from her home or do we? Even so, either of them could be responsible or be co-joined in the act.

Yes Cindy spins but Jesse is now a major player with his statement. Neighbors would have seen Casey and Caylee over various dates at Cindy's home, is she controlling all of them as well? There is so much we don't know about the investigation, other than its filled with layers of lies by Casey and apparently Cindy as well. I just want to see Caylee found like you and everyone else, that is our major concern and pray the punishment fits the crime soon.
Actually, I thought Jesse said he called Casey on his way to tender his resignation that day. LE has the records of the cell phones for both. They should know where the triangulation is for Casey's phone. I believe Casey called him back the next day about the beach, IIRC.

If Caylee didn't go outside during those few days, the neighbors would not have seen her or heard her, imo. We are only talking 3 days.

i wonder if casey or cindy have slipped up and referred to caylee in the past. like susan smith did when she talked about her kids. saying 'they were' and things like that. anyone pay attention to that?
Excellent question. You know, I haven't noticed Cindy doing that and she is the only one I hear talking...and talking...and talking...

Huh? I used to take xanax by prescription (1 milligram daily) and I never acted like Cindy. Cindy's behavior is not consistent with a person taking xanax. Xanax is an anti-anxiety medication to calm a person.

We don't know if cindy is on xanax but it was shown in an earlier post that some people have different results while on the drug. In a time like this, if she were taking it she might be on a much higher dose because of stress, suffering from migraines and on a painkiller too, drinking, you just can't say.

Or it could be her own type of personality. It's all speculation of course. I have no access to her prescription records. And it's probably not very relevant anyways to the case, except maybe to explain her bizarre behavior.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
galesr