Alternative theories: Caylee is actually alive

Status
Not open for further replies.

MistyM

Reaction score
I was thinking maybe what if caylee was alive. what if casey got caught up in hiding a dead body *the death juice in the car trunk* and gave caylee to someone else to watch while all this other stuff was happening? maybe she got involved with something from one of her bar friends and is scared to talk or afraid something bad will happen to caylee if she talks? maybe someone really does have caylee and won't give her back.

just putting that out there. not saying i actually believe it. but ya never know.

Maybe...maybe it is all a hoax for reward money that spun way out of control. She could have seen something on the news about Madeline McCann and gotten some weird ideas.

Your theory still leaves a dead body to be accounted for, and we all know that can't be good.

I was thinking maybe what if caylee was alive. what if casey got caught up in hiding a dead body *the death juice in the car trunk* and gave caylee to someone else to watch while all this other stuff was happening? maybe she got involved with something from one of her bar friends and is scared to talk or afraid something bad will happen to caylee if she talks? maybe someone really does have caylee and won't give her back.

just putting that out there. not saying i actually believe it. but ya never know.

That's quite possible especially with the drugs.
What is keeping me hopeful is this "control game" between Casey and her mother. It certainly appears to be a battle of wills.

just my opinion.

It's a very remote possibility but I suppose it's technically possible.

If that's the case, I hope LE throws the book at her & she faces some SERIOUS jail time.

I can't help but think the police have a fairly good idea it was Caylee's body in the trunk OR we'd hear more about a search for the child.

They must have preliminary tests back from forensics & are waiting for the complete test results to come back.

Thank you for this thread. Call me an optimist if you want, but this little girl is still missing. No confirmation of death. And she has to be found.

i think the family is getting to me that they are so hopeful. but like others have said it might be a strategy to get her to talk. but then again who knows if they are that good actors, but then i think from what i've seen they all seem pretty dysfunctional and probably pretty good at lying to each other and such.

i guess i really would LOVE LOVE LOVE for them to actually find her.

maybe the body was a dead drug dealer or something. i get this vision in my head of casey getting involved with shady characters and handing her kid off while 'taking care of business' with someone. i won't name names because i don't want a family member to come here and read this and freak out.

she's obviously kind of a crappy mother so she could do something like just hand her child off. the hairs of caylees that were found in the trunk, it will depend on if they can figure out if they are from her head while alive or deceased. they might be in there from a blanket or clothing etc.

maybe someone called her up and said casey we have an issue we need you, they had a body in her yard for a while then needed her car to transport it.

i think the family is getting to me that they are so hopeful. but like others have said it might be a strategy to get her to talk. but then again who knows if they are that good actors, but then i think from what i've seen they all seem pretty dysfunctional and probably pretty good at lying to each other and such.

Dysfunctional?

Considering the very little we have learned about Casey's illegal & strange actions & her obnoxious attitude, I'm amazed at how FUNCTIONAL they have remained.

I think it's a sign of strength that the family AND friends have showed as much restraint as they have.... this has to have wounded them to the core to have Casey's abnormal behavior paraded on a national & probably an international stage.

And because of Casey's sick & selfish behavior... there is hardly anything they can do to even start to find where she's been hidden.

We'd all probably feel more comfortable & relieved if we found out they stormed the jail & knocked some sense into Casey UNTIL she gave up her secrets....... yet THAT would be dysfunctional behavior.

I proposed this in the theories thread a couple of days ago and no one even replied. I'm glad you poste it here. I think it is worth discussing. While I don't really think this is what happened, it should be explored.

Salem

Dysfunctional?

Considering the very little we have learned about Casey's illegal & strange actions & her obnoxious attitude, I'm amazed at how FUNCTIONAL they have remained.

I think it's a sign of strength that the family AND friends have showed as much restraint as they have.... this has to have wounded them to the core to have Casey's abnormal behavior paraded on a national & probably an international stage.

And because of Casey's sick & selfish behavior... there is hardly anything they can do to even start to find where she's been hidden.

We'd all probably feel more comfortable & relieved if we found out they stormed the jail & knocked some sense into Casey UNTIL she gave up her secrets....... yet THAT would be dysfunctional behavior.

well she got that way somehow, and unless she's diagnosed with a medical psychiatric disorder, which i haven't heard of yet, i would say she is a product of upbringing, which 'dysfunctified' somewhere down the road.

I have done devil advocate too, Casey lies so very true but she was living two different lives. The one her parents wanted to see along with some of her friends. Then there is the life in never never land with who knows who.

Casey could have been set up, it would not be the first time. Who knows what she was involved in, maybe drugs, theft ring, prostitution, etc. Everything has to be considered. What if, she thought Caylee was with someone she thought was a real Nanny with a licensed agency? Did this person work her over time to trusting her. Still why leave Caylee on a sidewalk it appears, unless she was required to do so, with whom ever she was involved with and in. Life can be crazy for many risk takers.

well she got that way somehow, and unless she's diagnosed with a medical psychiatric disorder, which i haven't heard of yet, i would say she is a product of upbringing, which 'dysfunctified' somewhere down the road

While comment above holds weight it would also make her ripe to be a pawn.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Melissawilkinson44