Caylee Anthony 2 year old General Discussion # 18

Status
Not open for further replies.
Sorry to interrupt but can somone have mercy on an ignorant person and please tell me what LE stands for? I would so appreciate it. Thank you. BTW , I honestly wish that my mind was as sharp as some on this forum.

LE='s Law Enforcement

I think Cindy and George know Casey was at their house in that time period but they have said they never saw her.

I so agree with you about Cindy and Geroge knowing Casey was at their house at some point during those 31 days. Casey had to have returned to get extra clothes, perhaps take some money, etc. etc.

Sorry to interrupt but can somone have mercy on an ignorant person and please tell me what LE stands for? I would so appreciate it. Thank you. BTW , I honestly wish that my mind was as sharp as some on this forum.

Law Enforcement :)

I see the idea thrown around that maybe Zenaida F-G was in the country illegally, or had stolen someone's identity, and I thought about that, too- but then I keep going back to this...

even if that were the case, in the affidavit Casey said she worked with ZFG, had known her for four years. Let's say that she DID get that job illegally, with a fake id, and fake personal info- Universal Studios still would have had a record of the fake ZFG. They had no record whatsoever of that employee. That says to me that Casey made her up.

Also, the fact that Casey claimed that John Hopkins and Juliette Lewis (?) would be able to confirm the story of ZFG taking Casey. Not so.

Also, she claimed ZFG frequented those clubs Casey was at, and Casey claimed that is the reason she was there...looking for ZFG and her daughter. Well, wouldn't her circle of friends know this ZFG, if she also frequented those clubs?

Another thing is, I feel certain that LE has contacted Universal Studios to get a list of other co-workers who worked in the same department at the same time as Casey, and the supposed ZFG.

I think the ZFG thing is a total lie, and that Casey is just a habitual liar.

If you follow the pics before and after the of behind shot, you will see that she was taking a pee not mooning anyone. I do not think she had any clue someone was taking that picture, also not sure if she is the one that put it on the web or if one of her friends did.

No idea who the guy is but the rear picture is definitely Casey’s arse. You can see her shamrock tattoo but not her recent tattoo which during the early weeks Caylee was missing, Casey got a tattoo “bella vida” with stars. It was allegedly in honor of her daughter, Caylee. Here is a picture of the bella vida tattoo which means beautiful life in Italian.

http://s38.photobucket.com/albums/e111/Nicole_LongIsland/?start=all
http://www.wftv.com/news/16924162/detail.html

I have made some notes on everything I have read, since I am FINALLY caught up! SO here goes

*Casey told everyone, her friends and family that she was an event planner. And so far, no one can prove this,..otherwise her boss would have come forward. So here is the reason I think she said this. Casey, like any other 22 yr old likes to party. I am sure this didn't fly with GM. So to get to go out every night and have GM watch Caylee, she said she was an event planner. So when GM says, "you can't go out tonight. you have to watch your daughter" She could say, "But Mom I have to go out! Its part of my job!" And I highly doubt that GM would wait up till 2 for Casey. So when she came in drunk, GM didn't even know it.

* Casey's Diary of Days blog on her myspace (which has since been made private) was posted on July 7, 2008 correct? And she posts that she is watching American Psycho as she makes that blog. CAYLEE IS MISSING AT THIS POINT AND SHE IS WATCHING AMERICAN PSYCHO AND NOT LOOKING FOR CAYLEE???

*People are saying that Patrick B (her first visitor) might be a relative of Cindy's. If that is the case, then Casey would have recognized him. I believe that he is connected to someone who is connected with Casey who helped cover up evidence of Caylee's disappearance, so when they go to trial they can show that Patrick knows this person who knows Casey.

*Casey says in her jailhouse call to family that she hasn't been able to get a hold of anyone! That all the numbers are disconnected! This is my question,.. if she can't get a hold of anyone then HOW does she know that there is a threat to her family and Caylee if she talks? And IF there is really a threat to her family and Caylee WHY ARE THEY TALKING ABOUT IT ON NATIONAL TELEVISION?!!!!!

all of this is jmo

Now their saying Casey was confirmed working for Kodak involved possibly with fusion a video made (Who is Casey)

Patrick B that visited Casey is not to our knowledge related to Cindy.

I feel the same way, you would not blurt it out on National TV, far to risky.
LOL on the phone numbers though. Ya know those threats were pre-Casey being arrested, it has built slowly and thoughtfully, ya think.
Good ideas.

That's correct and my point exactly- why schedule a benfit to raise $$ to find Caylee when the best resource in the US and possibly world is a phone call away from the family??

I posted the benefit article on my blog http://ladyontheplaza.blogspot.com/ and I received a comment to my post regarding the benefit for Caylee.

It goes as follows: Anonymous said...
I am the One Organizing this Benefit not the Anthony Family.... If you READ the Post it says ALL DONATIONS ARE GOING TO KID FINDERS NETWORK!

Although I never posted that the Anthony family was the one that initiated the benefit but this poster wanted me to know that it's the Kid's Finder's Network who is putting on this benefit not the Anthony's.

How many stars did the tatto have? Would be so cold if there were one for each year of the child's life.

I don't know if anyone found pictures of this Jesus Ortiz but Caylee sure don't look like she would come from an 'Ortiz' if you know what I mean..

Backa few pages someone posted the link to Casey's my page and her pics of her friends. There is one pic with Casey in the middle and a female friend on each side of her. One of those women, (the one on the left) looks just like CAYLEE. I wonder who that is and if that girl has a brother. Wondering if she has a brother, if he could be Caylee's father.

I so agree with you about Cindy and Geroge knowing Casey was at their house at some point during those 31 days. Casey had to have returned to get extra clothes, perhaps take some money, etc. etc.

She could have been going back and getting clothes and stuff when they were both working

Now their saying Casey was confirmed working for Kodak involved possibly with fusion a video made (Who is Casey)

Patrick B that visited Casey is not to our knowledge related to Cindy.

I feel the same way, you would not blurt it out on National TV, far to risky.
LOL on the phone numbers though. Ya know those threats were pre-Casey being arrested, it has built slowly and thoughtfully, ya think.
Good ideas.

in 2006

*Casey told everyone, her friends and family that she was an event planner. And so far, no one can prove this,..otherwise her boss would have come forward. So here is the reason I think she said this. Casey, like any other 22 yr old likes to party. I am sure this didn't fly with GM. So to get to go out every night and have GM watch Caylee, she said she was an event planner. So when GM says, "you can't go out tonight. you have to watch your daughter" She could say, "But Mom I have to go out! Its part of my job!" And I highly doubt that GM would wait up till 2 for Casey. So when she came in drunk, GM didn't even know it.

I was assuming along the same lines. Also, I would like to know if she said she had a nanny while the parents were at work and Casey slept (after a long night of partying/"work") And instead, just left little Caylee to play and entertain herself. Maybe once she was out of her parents home and tried this, the environment was not as safe for Caylee as the grandparents had it... Locked cabinets, drugs/medicine out, sharp objects, ect. So while she slept Caylee got into something dangerous and died?

I see the idea thrown around that maybe Zenaida F-G was in the country illegally, or had stolen someone's identity, and I thought about that, too- but then I keep going back to this...

even if that were the case, in the affidavit Casey said she worked with ZFG, had known her for four years. Let's say that she DID get that job illegally, with a fake id, and fake personal info- Universal Studios still would have had a record of the fake ZFG. They had no record whatsoever of that employee. That says to me that Casey made her up.

Also, the fact that Casey claimed that John Hopkins and Juliette Lewis (?) would be able to confirm the story of ZFG taking Casey. Not so.

Also, she claimed ZFG frequented those clubs Casey was at, and Casey claimed that is the reason she was there...looking for ZFG and her daughter. Well, wouldn't her circle of friends know this ZFG, if she also frequented those clubs?

Another thing is, I feel certain that LE has contacted Universal Studios to get a list of other co-workers who worked in the same department at the same time as Casey, and the supposed ZFG.

I think the ZFG thing is a total lie, and that Casey is just a habitual liar.

Also, what responsible mother would hire a babysitter that seemingly has no references or permanent address. The only babysitters we ever used were well know stable members of the community, not fly-by-nighters.

Or you could call TES, which is non-profit and it would be no cost to them- I think you will see them begin searching the area (LE) this week based on the activity late Friday

I would like for them to search the water at and near Sawgrass Apartments. Also any water near Casey's comfort zone area.

It would be good to check the areas near any cemetary and as another poster stated earlier - the one where Jesus Ortiz is interred.

That's correct and my point exactly- why schedule a benfit to raise $$ to find Caylee when the best resource in the US and possibly world is a phone call away from the family??

Hey Blink..look at me on here today! I think for TES to be called in two things have to happen and then a third.

1. Family needs to make initial request.

2. LE has to back up that request...

3. They have to have time now to do their search.

In some cases we have worked on I thought, and could be wrong on this, that LE did not want TES involved.

In other cases LE welcomed the support but it was a few weeks until they could come due to their heavy schedule.

Is that accurate?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members