Caylee Anthony 2 year old General Discussion #23

Status
Not open for further replies.
I am going to sound like an idiot, but this jeff guy who introduced her to zanny :)O) was it Jeff Gordon? isnt he a Nascar driver? kinda like juliet lewis is a take on on a hollywood actress?I am sorry to be so lazy that I don't want to look for Jeff's last name in the threads, Just asking! I just wonder if Casey is so desperate that she is using well known names w/opaque spellings?

Yes, something did happen 2-3 years ago - she had Caylee.

There must be A babysitter somewhere who is familiar with Caylee. That child has been alive for almost 3 years, and given the Florida heat there is no way that she made it through almost 3 summers without dying of heat exhaustion if Casey was using the car as the "nanny".

:laugh:
I am going to sound like an idiot, but this jeff guy who introduced her to zanny :)O) was it Jeff Gordon? isnt he a Nascar driver? kinda like juliet lewis is a take on on a hollywood actress?I am sorry to be so lazy that I don't want to look for Jeff's last name in the threads, Just asking! I just wonder if Casey is so desperate that she is using well known names w/opaque spellings?

i wouldn't be surprised though.....(i don't think you sound like an idiot, but the Jeff Gordon made me laugh out loud.....

nursebeeme- thank you SO MUCH for the "Cliff's Notes" on today's findings/discussions. It's next to impossible to keep up anymore. That's a huge help, so thank you :)
you are welcome! and the same to all others who had said thank you. I was just responding to our lovely admin, Christine's, askance for such an update. In the future everyone and anyone can contribute. Our lovely ladybass has made it a sticky.. THANK YOU LADYBASS :blowkiss:

I think they need a search at Blanchard Park immediately. If there is an Amscot (which doesn't show up on the google map being at Goldenrod as the Detective said), then it would be less than 4 miles away. I think I found the Dam now, too.

After I posted this, I read about the woman found dead there. Has there been any further word on that case?

Sounds like it is a pretty rough place to be hanging out for Casey if that story is correct: A serial rapist was targeting white women who jogged there about a year ago.

http://www.dreamindemon.com/2008/06/11/nicole-ganguzza-is-missing/#more-1072

yeah I won't be jogging there again. I used to in college...also another very wooded area. VERY NICE park Tho....but as I said before, don't be fooled by what "looks nice" in Orlando. Almost everything looks nice here...even the shady areas...

That would be Jeff Hopkins, who was originally said was Zenaida's boyfriend, and who also babysat for Jeff, who, interestingly enough, has no kids.

In the phone call when Casey is talking about being at Universal - she says something about meeting "mutual" friends - my opinion or interpretation of that is she wasn't alone - who was she there with? That question is never asked or answered. Did anyone else pick up on that?

i'm sure LE would ask that question, if Casey would talk with them, ugh...

I want to say thank you to NURSEBEEM!
It is going to be soooooo much easier to just check the daily recaps!!!!!! I feel like I am on the computer all day,... lol :)

I am off to bed!!!!!

I was so aggravated with the Lee/Casey conversation today on NG. Casey is talking to Lee about her "gut feeling" that Caylee is OK and close to home.. and then goes on to say that obviously if that feeling changes she'll let people know??

Hello?? Is this woman from crazy town or what?? Listen Casey, no one cares about your gut feelings.. how about some actual information to help find your daughter?

I'm paraphrasing her words but that was basically what she said.. OMG she is too much

So 1 1/2 years would mean maybe till the end of last summer?

Is this the first SUMMER Casey has had to invent a sitter for?

Who paid Lauren to sit? If Casey did, with what money?

You guys are my study break. I have been working for a few hours, then I give myself ten-fifteen min to see what the hell is going on with this loony family. It is driving me crazy that I can’t just sit here and play/research all of these potential new leads. But thanks so much for the concise, thorough updates – they have been amazing. Nevertheless, a few things:

Casey has a lot of cameras. On photobucket, you can see which cameras she is using. All of the "unknown" cameras would be photos edited, emailed, or from her cell phones. I don't know that any of this has to do with anything, except that one could sort out what pictures are taken by cell phone.

My photo site does the same thing; it appears like I have 16 cameras when in fact I have one. Most of the pictures on mine are ones that I either got from friends, stole from my friend’s websites, or had emailed to me.

Sleuthers who posted about cindy’s interview – what developed during this? I don’t really know exactly what was said during cindy’s interview – but she cannot “bring suit” for the media talking to the casey’s friends. There are so many reasons for this, I don’t even have time to list them. In short: she has no standing to sue, this isn’t defamation, casey is now a public figure, this is a case that is a matter of public concern, casey’s friends have first amendment rights (as does the press)…. Baseless threats. Not to cop a line from Watergate or anything, but what did Cindy Anthony know and when did she know it? Between the shed break-in (this is bothering me more than you know. How do you not mention that your shed was robbed when your granddaughter is “stolen” a few weeks later?), the gag order, the vigil, the threats to the press, the general sketchball factor…I still don’t think Cindy was involved with the “abduction,” and I have always stuck up for the horror she must be feeling (leading to her inconsistencies and overall crazaaaziness), but she is shredding any benefit of the doubt I may have given her previously.

When [Baez] said LE never returns his calls, LE said he never does call - but they call him and he never returns their calls. This was according to reporter in front of Anthony house.

Baez is not returning their calls purposely. He has no answers for them, nothing he can offer at least (especially if he knows casey committed the crime. Anything she reveals to him about a crime already committed – as opposed to one that has not yet happened – he is under an ethical duty to protect those confidences; in fact, he could be disbarred if he broke that privilege. At the same time, he is also under an ethical duty not to lie to the authorities or impede an investigation. So he really doesn’t have many options). What we all take as slimeballness and dodging and elusiveness is really just him trying to keep Casey out of jail. This is why I could never go into criminal defense, I personally wouldn’t be able to look myself in the mirror at the end of the day. That is not to say that criminal defendants don’t deserve representation – they do – just not from me. At this point, anything she says (and god knows, everything she has already said) is incriminating. Ive said it many times, but I really don’t think we will see Casey take the witness stand.

Which is what makes Lee’s interview with her so interesting. I think he may be working with LE – maybe under some sort of deal (reduction of charges if he can get her to confess) or maybe just because he is sick of his sister’s crap. LE can’t make her talk and they can’t elicit a confession – it wouldn’t be admitted, so it would be useless – but if someone else can get one, it would be damning. Especially because we happen to see Casey’s true colors during these moments (for example, the first jail conversation with her family and Kristina. If Casey had known she would be broadcast across the country, I think even she would have been smart enough to amp up her grieving act a little bit).

As for the computers being given back to the family, they have everything they need. I am sure they copied the entire hard drive, obtained any traceable information pertaining to the modem or IP address, etc.

Just as a point of clarification, Padilla is not a detective working on this case, he is the PIO, Public Information Officer for OCSD.

This is a really good point. They have a whole team of trained officers working on this. We have just the internet – imagine if we had access to everything they have found as well as expert training?? And we are lucky, in terms of information, that this happened in Orlando instead of some out-in-the-boonies type of town. They have a big department and it’s a city that depends on tourism (so “child stealing” is a very important matter of public policy).

Casey stated that she had purchased the blackjack on the west side near the mall from an att store. Stated a week and a half later it was losing the charge so she put the SimM card into another phone. She stated that the blackjack (which was non~operational at the time since it was not charged and void of a SimM card!) must have fallen out of her purse at universal studios where she was meeting friends not for work or for fun or at blanchard park.

This is f-ing crazy. I don’t even know how to respond. It’s almost insulting that she expects LE to buy this. The phone will be traceable, as will the records. And any emails that she sent from the phone will also be recoverable. You can cross-trace this evidence – I’m pretty sure any email/text that was sent from her phone can be traced by the receiver of her emails/texts. So if Lee, for example, has an email that was sent from Casey’s phone, they should be able to figure out where it was sent from; and then, they should be able to obtain her full phone records. Her whole, switching sim cards and dropping the phone and only saving zanny the nanny’s number to the unit rather than the sim card story makes my head spin. And I don’t know, but three years ago, during the height of college, etc, when I was going out a lot more than I have since, my phone was attached to my ear 24/7. If anything happened to it or if it didn’t work, the problem was immediately taken care of - or else I felt out of the loop.

These are just my opinions and I'm sorry this was so long... you all = the best.

*Takes the podium now*

Testing, testing!
Thank you also, LadyBass for that recap help, and to SuziQ and Aimee for the links they keep us up to date on, and I want to thank the locals who have chimed in with their first hand knowledge, and I want to... oh hell, thanks to everyone for just being here and offering so many useful insights and facts.

Little Caylee is loved.
:blowkiss:

I know, I'm such a dork.

ETA: I also thank those that are thinking along the same lines I am. It either proves I'm not so crazy, or that there are more like me. ACK!

My understanding of the theory is that she used the neighbor's shovel to break into the shed.

Unless I've misunderstood your question?

Could be...but WHY would she ask to borrow a shovel to break the lock? why not a hammer? anything is possible tho with this case at this point:waitasec:

*Takes the podium now*

Testing, testing!
Thank you also, LadyBass for that recap help, and to SuziQ and Aimee for the links they keep us up to date on, and I want to thank the locals who have chimed in with their first hand knowledge, and I want to... oh hell, thanks to everyone for just being here and offering so many useful insights and facts.

Little Caylee is loved.
:blowkiss:

I know, I'm such a dork.

Caylee is loved it's sad though that the people showing her love is complete strangers while the folks who "claim" to love her are being wacko....anyone else think Granny Dearest was intoxicated on Fox tonight?

Just finished watching some of the latest footage, and trying to keep up with the rapid-fire pace that the most excellent people at WS's are capable of!!! Here is my take on this situation: Casey is mentally ill, or perhaps sociopathic. I have never been able in my own mind to reconcile whether a sociopath is mentally ill, and therefore, worthy of some compassion, or whether they are social piranah's that need to be removed, much as you would remove a plague-carrying rodent from your home. We are wasting valuble time on Zanny - she does not exist. LE needs to release concrete evidence, like her cell phone records and ping data on where she was during the dates in question. With that sort of data, we might be getting somewhere. Of course, I understand that they aren't going to release that. So....we are stuck with trying to figure out the truth that lies within the lies. That is a very hard thing to do with a sociopathic liar, becasue they believe the lies themselves, and thus, they weave a tight web.

I believe the shovel might have seemed like a simple request, but once she got into the shed, you'd have to assume she had no more need for the neighbor's shovel (or any other implements for that matter). She could easily return the borrowed shovel to the neighbor and use one of her family's tools. That also breaks down the timeline of having to use the neighbor's shovel for some awful purpose, especially if she knew mom and dad would be gone a couple of days. According to Cindy, they were "communicating daily."

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
zootopian2