Elizabeth Taylor on "life support"????

You are right Class.....she has been ill so many times.
I hope she is ok this time too if its true.

Does anyone know if this is true???

She was so beautiful when she was younger.

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/tvshowbiz...t-failure.html

The UK news is reporting this but not in America. I called the People Magazine's tipline to ask them to investigate. Hope she is well.

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/tvshowbiz...t-failure.html

The UK news is reporting this but not in America. I called the People Magazine's tipline to ask them to investigate. Hope she is well.

But our news is saying they got it from The National Enquirer so I dont know:confused:

I don't trust a word that magazine has in print. Haven't they also reported on cases on women having alien babies?

Thats true kiki but they have also got a few news stories right too, over the years.

LOS ANGELES, California (AP) -- Elizabeth Taylor was hospitalized for an undisclosed reason but was expected to return home soon, representatives for the Oscar-winning actress said Thursday.

A statement released by Dick Guttman, her Los Angeles-based publicist, did not say where Taylor was staying, nor did it specify what was ailing the 76-year-old actress.

"Ms. Taylor is fine," the statement read. "Her hospital visit was precautionary. She will be returning home shortly. At present, she is surrounded by family, friends and fabulous jewels."

http://www.cnn.com/2008/SHOWBIZ/Movies/07/31/liz.taylor.ap/index.html

LOS ANGELES, California (AP) -- Elizabeth Taylor was hospitalized for an undisclosed reason but was expected to return home soon, representatives for the Oscar-winning actress said Thursday.

A statement released by Dick Guttman, her Los Angeles-based publicist, did not say where Taylor was staying, nor did it specify what was ailing the 76-year-old actress.

"Ms. Taylor is fine," the statement read. "Her hospital visit was precautionary. She will be returning home shortly. At present, she is surrounded by family, friends and fabulous jewels."
http://www.cnn.com/2008/SHOWBIZ/Movies/07/31/liz.taylor.ap/index.html

Aww...........that last sentence made me smile. :)

I hope she has a speedy recovery.

fran

At least once a year, some news agency out there pops up trying to push her in the grave. Time may have taken its toll on her physical appearance, but her eyes are still as beautiful as ever, and her giving soul and generous heart still has a golden glow to them.

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/tvshowbiz/article-1039944/Liz-Taylor-life-support-heart-failure.html
------------

I saw the article in the N.E. tonight at work but had no time to read it, probably true to an extent.Many times a person who is very ill with pulmonary problems will be placed on a ventillator or a resperator for a while.It is to take the strain of difficult breathiing off the heart and
the lungs.Elizabeth is one month older than I,has led a much faster life (God bless her) and here I am working in a deli to make ends meet.I have always liked her..Nore

Thats true kiki but they have also got a few news stories right too, over the years.

There's a saying here: "Even a blind pig finds a truffle once in a while":crazy::crazy:

I sure hope she get's better too. She is supposedly confined to a wheel chair all the time. I don't ever know what to believe when the Tabloids publish it!

I saw Elizabeth in person one time and that was 43 years ago. She was sitting in a restaurant close to where my Dh and I were sitting. She was an exquisite woman and her eye's were truly violet. We were in Bev. Hill's where my husband worked and the restaurant as I remember was very chic and very expensive.

I also like her as a person. She is very kind.

xxxxxxxooo
mama
:blowkiss::blowkiss:

My mom LOVES Liz Taylor!!

I have heard that she is very very nice to all people.
Hope she is well!

That's funny there is a thread about Elisabeth Taylor,because I was in Palm Springs for a while,and considered renting while I was there,the home of hers and Richard Burton,when they lived there in the 60's. I said to my friend that we haven't heard anything about her recently,and wondering if she was okay. I have to admit,I said I have a funny feeling that we may hear sad news about her soon! I hope she is okay. Btw...I didn't rent her house...it wasn't all that clean! But the furnished house I did rent though,was across the street from where Liberace's mother use to live! LOL!

That's funny there is a thread about Elisabeth Taylor,because I was in Palm Springs for a while,and considered renting while I was there,the home of hers and Richard Burton,when they lived there in the 60's. I said to my friend that we haven't heard anything about her recently,and wondering if she was okay. I have to admit,I said I have a funny feeling that we may hear sad news about her soon! I hope she is okay. Btw...I didn't rent her house...it wasn't all that clean! But the furnished house I did rent though,was across the street from where Liberace's mother use to live! LOL!

You could have rented La Liz's old house? :eek: I love Elizabeth. I'd have been calling ya Capps to see if I could visit.

Just my opinion, but Elizabeth Taylor at one time was the most beautiful woman in the world. I mean who else has violet eyes?

Hoping La Liz is safe and sound tonight. Her close-up in "A Place In The Sun" is one of the most beautiful shots ever I think. I love how Richard Burton used to tell her she has ugly legs. What a couple.

Capps, Lee's mom's house? Get out. I would have went over and peeked in there. Anybody raised Liberace is alright in my book.:clap:

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
wdavewong
Back