Theories

Status
Not open for further replies.
Maybe Bella did, might be one reason the Rentz's felt comfortable in saying that Nancy did not go running on the morning she went missing.

I'm sure if she did mention it the Rentz's informed LE. I know many car washes have video surveillance, too.

Maybe Bella did, might be one reason the Rentz's felt comfortable in saying that Nancy did not go running on the morning she went missing.

I have two grandchildren, close to being 3 & 5 years old.......they were talking to me about an inicident that had happened about a month prior. I was astonished by the details and the way they were both able to relate the story to me because it was something my daughter (their mother) had told me about a MONTH before they talked about it to me......she had told me about it two months ago.

I have two grandchildren, close to being 3 & 5 years old.......they were talking to me about an inicident that had happened about a month prior. I was astonished by the details and the way they were both able to relate the story to me because it was something my daughter (their mother) had told me about a MONTH before they talked about it to me......she had told me about it two months ago.

The little buggars never forget and they pick the most unusual times to blurt things out - I have a soon to be 5 year old - and one had better be on their toes for sure:crazy:

The little buggars never forget and they pick the most unusual times to blurt things out - I have a soon to be 5 year old - and one had better be on their toes for sure:crazy:

I agree. They definitely remember ALL of the details.

I'm sure it would be extremely difficult to question/interview the young daughters but, I hope, LE did and they didn't underestimate what even very young children notice and remember.

IMO, I think he dumped her body {sorry, hate that term, but you know} in the early A.M.,...........just BEFORE he stopped off for laundry detergent. He went home, began wash,....Nancy's clothes? towels? I dunno!

I think he maybe needed milk and juice so ran to the store really quick,....or he had to quickly dump off something that didn't come clean, dumpster? So he stopped off at the store.

IMO, there was a reason he didn't want anyone at the home before he left and came back, later in the day after talking to Nancy's friends. Or, well, maybe he was not ready to face any questions yet? OR....part of the 'staging' he knew he needed to LOOK for her before he sounded the alarm?

ONE of those is the reason he left the home and took the children and didn't want to see anyone until he came BACK from looking for Nancy.

Hmmmmm........be interesting to know IF he was in the vicinity where Nancy was eventually found, SHORTLY before he met LE at his home.

Kinda' like SP who kept driving by the Bay and stopping and looking out! Maybe Brad wanted to be sure she had NOT been found.

JMHO
fran

PS......IF there was blood, face it, he would NOT know how to get it out. He didn't have his MBA in laundry. ;)

IMO, I think he dumped her body {sorry, hate that term, but you know} in the early A.M.,...........just BEFORE he stopped off for laundry detergent. He went home, began wash,....Nancy's clothes? towels? I dunno!

I think he maybe needed milk and juice so ran to the store really quick,....or he had to quickly dump off something that didn't come clean, dumpster? So he stopped off at the store.

IMO, there was a reason he didn't want anyone at the home before he left and came back, later in the day after talking to Nancy's friends. Or, well, maybe he was not ready to face any questions yet? OR....part of the 'staging' he knew he needed to LOOK for her before he sounded the alarm?

ONE of those is the reason he left the home and took the children and didn't want to see anyone until he came BACK from looking for Nancy.

Hmmmmm........be interesting to know IF he was in the vicinity where Nancy was eventually found, SHORTLY before he met LE at his home.

Kinda' like SP who kept driving by the Bay and stopping and looking out! Maybe Brad wanted to be sure she had NOT been found.

JMHO
fran

PS......IF there was blood, face it, he would NOT know how to get it out. He didn't have his MBA in laundry. ;)

You know I hate to tell you this but every man whose
wife goes jogging isn't Scott Peterson

And their are tons of men who don't like their wives and don't do their laundry

Time for another non-Brad-did-it theory.

Was reading about the trucker who was killing people at random.
http://www.newsobserver.com/front/story/1161826.html
Besides the statement by police that the murder was non-random (no reason given and not repeated since early on that I have heard), is there anything else publicly known that would rule out a stranger killing Nancy?

JMHO
fran

Fran,

I've always questioned his looking for Nancy. He tells JA that Nancy went running with Carrie. Next time he talks to JA he asks for a phone number for Carrie, tells her he is loading the kids in the car to go look which is okay but refuses her offer to watch the kids (I don't think he wanted her around those kids or in that house).

The problem I have is in his affidavit he tells all these places he goes to look, but the last place he goes is to Carrie's. Dunno about you but I"m thinking if my loved one supposedly went somewhere with someone else and they didn't come back - I'd sure be making a bee line to that person's house before I drove aimlessly around looking, unless of course I'm looking for someplace to maybe dump some things. However, in Brad's case it makes sense he waited to go there last - Carrie never went running with Nancy and we know that because CM confirmed it based on her conversation with Carrie - no running and no plan to run.

The looking around story is BS IMO. He also claims he didn't think he could report Nancy missing for 24 hours. Well JA called 911 and said she thought the same - but she still called 911 anyhow. There was some powerful reason that woman called 911 and it wasn't because Nancy exaggerated things.

Fran,

I've always questioned his looking for Nancy. He tells JA that Nancy went running with Carrie. Next time he talks to JA he asks for a phone number for Carrie, tells her he is loading the kids in the car to go look which is okay but refuses her offer to watch the kids (I don't think he wanted her around those kids or in that house).

The problem I have is in his affidavit he tells all these places he goes to look, but the last place he goes is to Carrie's. Dunno about you but I"m thinking if my loved one supposedly went somewhere with someone else and they didn't come back - I'd sure be making a bee line to that person's house before I drove aimlessly around looking, unless of course I'm looking for someplace to maybe dump some things. However, in Brad's case it makes sense he waited to go there last - Carrie never went running with Nancy and we know that because CM confirmed it based on her conversation with Carrie - no running and no plan to run.

The looking around story is BS IMO. He also claims he didn't think he could report Nancy missing for 24 hours. Well JA called 911 and said she thought the same - but she still called 911 anyhow. There was some powerful reason that woman called 911 and it wasn't because Nancy exaggerated things.

Well, another thing is, he SHOULD have been worrying about her BEFORE her friend called. LIKE at 9:00.

According to the phone interview I heard him on, he said it was NOT unusual for her to run without her cell phone, but the longest she'd ever be gone on a run and without at least phone contact was an hour, TWO tops.

Those were his words, not mine. either two hours tops, or two hours at the most.

Soooo..........her friend calls THREE hours after Nancy had left and he was still at home not worried? OH, and she had a MEDICAL condition!:eek:

NOT BUYIN IT!

JMHO
fran

Well, another thing is, he SHOULD have been worrying about her BEFORE her friend called. LIKE at 9:00.

According to the phone interview I heard him on, he said it was NOT unusual for her to run without her cell phone, but the longest she'd ever be gone on a run and without at least phone contact was an hour, TWO tops.

Those were his words, not mine. either two hours tops, or two hours at the most.

Soooo..........her friend calls THREE hours after Nancy had left and he was still at home not worried? OH, and she had a MEDICAL condition!:eek:

NOT BUYIN IT!

JMHO
fran

He never said "Two tops"

JMHO
fran

I can't believe I never thought of BC leaving so abruptly from the house and what he could have been doing. I just thought he might be trying to show he did put an effort forth to look for NC.

Was he trying to wash clothes, sheets, throw rugs, etc and they didn't come clean so off to the dumpster they went. Or was it the dump?

FRAN.... There is a dump 5 mi from his house that opens at 7am! Wow...could this be his reason to leave?

I can't believe I never thought of BC leaving so abruptly from the house and what he could have been doing. I just thought he might be trying to show he did put an effort forth to look for NC.

Was he trying to wash clothes, sheets, throw rugs, etc and they didn't come clean so off to the dumpster they went. Or was it the dump?

FRAN.... There is a dump 5 mi from his house that opens at 7am! Wow...could this be his reason to leave?

It could be he just had 'something,' clothes whatever, he needed to get away from the house.

There HAS to be a reason he directed her away. Since he left, that means, to me, because he was TAKING something away from the house with him.

Just my guess.
fran

Where did he say that?

I thought it was Greta on The Record.

Someone else said they thought it was Nancy Grace.

He was via phone, not in person.

I believe it was BEFORE they found Nancy.

JMHO
fran

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members