FusianMedia/FuSianMedia/FusiAnMedia

Status
Not open for further replies.
The Fusian companies that have websites (Fusian, Fusian Auto Studio, Fusian Media, Fusian Ultra Loungue) are all filed in the state of Florida as 'fictitious names' http://www.sunbiz.org/scripts/ficregl.exe under the Fusian business that is registered http://www.sunbiz.org/scripts/corde...nd=&names_comp_name=FUSIAN&names_filing_type=

Now for those that don't know, fictitious names has nothing to do with any fake, that's just how it's often done with businesses and companies. They are created under one name and then have the other fictitious names to operate order. It's very normal.

The one Fusian main site that isn't listed is Fusian girls, but as that I suspect operates under the others, that makes sense.

Now, Fusian Auto Motive and some of these others are registered but not yet operating it seems (meaning they are in the works). That is VERY common. Getting something registered and copyrighted and then setting it up and "going public"

As far as the reward, which people are trying to connect. Here's the reward info:

A local foundation and a local business owner are offering a new reward of a combined $125,000 for information that leads to finding Caylee.

The reward is good for the next 90 days. $100,000 is coming from the Peter Benevides, owner of Skyview Aviation and Skyview Exotic Car Rental in Orlando.

The other $25,000 comes from the Never Lose Hope Foundation.

Skyview and it's owners are NOT the same people tied to Fusian. They are NOT tied to Fusian Auto, and are totally separate entities in the state of Florida. Might they know one another? Possibly.

http://www.sunbiz.org/scripts/corde..._comp_name=SKYVIEWAVIATION&names_filing_type=

(Skyview Exotic Car Rental) http://www.sunbiz.org/scripts/corde...mp_name=SKYVIEWENTERPRISES&names_filing_type=

The Skyview Exotic Car Rental company website is NOT affiliated with the Fusian websites whatsoever. They are not hosted or registered by the same companies, and the registered email address of the Skyview sites is only affiliated with two sites: Skyview Exotic Car Rental and the Skyview Aviation.

Skyview and Mr. Benevides is NOT at all affiliated with Bruce Lee (23+ sites) of all the Fusian stuff whatsoever that I can find, so it does not seem the reward is tied to Fusian at all. I think the "fluke" lies in that there are the exotic car type ties, but that seems to be something common in this crowd (the whole car thing) and that there may be common relations, but the Fusian and Skyview/reward stuff, I don't think are related.

Further, using tools I have, the only ties I see at all with Fusian and Mr. Benevides who's doing the reward are actually from a few people speculating that they must be tied, but nothing in terms of registries, websites, legal things within the state of Florida etc.

Again, do I think Fusian has some "taste" issues? Yeah. Are there things that are a little odd to me? Sure. But so far, and again, this is something I deal with extensively and with legal folks, I'm not finding much on the Fusian sites that's really out of the ordinary as far as other things you'd come across. In fact, that they've even filed the fictitious names is more than many do.

I'll keep digging, but hopefully this helps, and hopefully this helps clarify the things with the reward, which, again, I think at best may have people in the 'community' at large who are maybe loosely affiliated, but otherwise unrelated to the goings on at Fusian.

Thanks for all the research. I think my biggest concern is that PB owns an international investment group. I am wondering if he has invested in the Fusian co's. I wish there was a way to find out.

Skyview and Mr. Benevides is NOT at all affiliated with Bruce Lee (23+ sites) of all the Fusian stuff whatsoever that I can find, so it does not seem the reward is tied to Fusian at all. .

Was Bruce Lee a typo? Or did you actually search for a Bruce Lee? Cause Bruce Lam is the owner of Fusian.

How did Fusian get tied to the reward with Websleuths? Anyone remember the specific post, thread?

Olive--

look on the general thread #39. It was the last couple of pages before they closed the thread. This is the second time this has come up though. Sometime between the 1st and 2nd, someone tied it together and it was being posted as such.

thanks, my2cents, I'll try to find it

Ok, I just went through tons and tons of previous posts with search term "Fusian". TravelingBug is correct...there is no evidence of the Fusian companies putting up the award for Caylee. This rumor appeared to get started through the exotic cars connection, when a poster asked "Exotic Cars? Isn't that the company that offered the award for Caylee?" and no one responded to clarify and, thus, the connection was made. Skyview is THE exotic car company offering the reward. HOWEVER, FUSIAN COMPANIES STILL NEED EXAMINED DUE TO CASEY'S CONNECTION TO THE FUSIAN CLUB. I still maintain there is stuff here that needs looked at. Closely.

Thanks, TravelingBug, for setting that record straight and avoiding more confusion!

Ok, I just went through tons and tons of previous posts with search term "Fusian". TravelingBug is correct...there is no evidence of the Fusian companies putting up the award for Caylee. This rumor appeared to get started through the exotic cars connection, when a poster asked "Exotic Cars? Isn't that the company that offered the award for Caylee?" and no one responded to clarify and, thus, the connection was made. Skyview is THE exotic car company offering the reward. HOWEVER, FUSIAN COMPANIES STILL NEED EXAMINED DUE TO CASEY'S CONNECTION TO THE FUSIAN CLUB. I still maintain there is stuff here that needs looked at. Closely.

Thanks, TravelingBug, for setting that record straight and avoiding more confusion!

Yeah, I signed in yesterday and saw a post about it that was written yesterday. I don't know where it came from, but no one ever corrected her, so I assumed that she was correct. I usually don't have time to go reread when I sign in, so I take whatever they are talking about when I sign in as being true unless someone calls them out on it.

Sorry, if there was a misunderstanding. I can not for the life of me remember which thread it was, but it was a fairly long post that said it. Alot of ppl responded, but no correction to her about the reward and Fusian not being tied together.

Thanks for clearing it up.

Thanks for clearing that up, Olive and Traveling Bug, that it was Skyview which posted the reward money.

Here again is the quote from the July 20 Orlando Sentinel :
http://www.orlandosentinel.com/news/local/orange/orl-caylee2008jul20,0,6258291.story?track=rss

Since June, Casey Anthony could be seen at the Fusian Ultra Lounge in the Waterford Lakes area almost every Friday night, Fusian owner Bruce Lam said. She recently dated Anthony Lazzaro, a promoter for the club, he said.

"I had no idea she had a kid," Lam said. "I thought she was a typical college kid. All the promoters were cool kids. I was very surprised."

Here is an restaurant review posted on http://www.myfusian.com/restaurants/news.php?news=3

[FONT=Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif][FONT=Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif]Well Put Together [/FONT]
[FONT=Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif]By Joseph Hayes [/FONT]
[FONT=Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif]Don't fall into confusion by the profusion of Fusians across the street from UCF. To the right, there's Fusian, a "Japanese Eatery" emblazoned with neon beer signs and afternoon specials, which opened in 2001 and seems to draw in quite a sushi-craving crowd. To the left, there's the new Thai Fusian restaurant, a quieter, more subdued place, with lovely carved-wood panels on exposed brick walls and "smooth jazz" in the background. [/FONT][FONT=Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif]Both Fusians are owned by Bruce Lam, a self-described entrepreneur who has had restaurants from New York to L.A. (Fusian is actually a tea from Southeast China, making the name of the restaurant even more "fused.") Lam was born in Vietnam and admits he doesn't know much about Thai cooking.[/FONT]

[/FONT]
[FONT=Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif]'Don't fall into confusion by the profusion of Fusians' LOL, you can say that again! :crazy:[/FONT]

[FONT=Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif]I am still trying to figure out why FuSian Media, also owned by Bruce Lam, is described as Atlanta's Premier Web Design, Marketing Agency and Technology Firm.[/FONT]

[FONT=Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif]And why this very busy man, 'who has had restaurants from NY to L.A.' would know and personally remember Casey Anthony? :waitasec:[/FONT]

Sorry, if there was a misunderstanding. I can not for the life of me remember which thread it was, but it was a fairly long post that said it. Alot of ppl responded, but no correction to her about the reward and Fusian not being tied together.

Not your fault, my2cents. Confusion happens easily when the threads move as fast as they have been. I can't keep up, which drives me crazy!

I find it quite odd that are a lot of connections to Kissimmee. I'm really horrible at maps and google earth, so if someone here could try to map out the following locations, I'd be very grateful. Let's map these out:

BRUCE T LAM
2335 HIDDEN LAKE ST
KISSIMMEE, FL 34741

ZANAIDA GONZALEZ
1817 CATAWBA CIRCLE
KISSIMMEE, FL 34741

JOSE BAEZ
2409 ABBEY DRIVE
KISSIMMEE, FL 34741

I want to clarify that the addresses above came from two different sources- the first from the above post on this thread and the last two from here: http://www.websleuths.com/forums/showthread.php?t=68382

I don't know if that Jose Baez is THE Jose Baez. Desdemona did not say why she thought that- maybe someone can contact her on myspace and ask. The Jose Baez white pages listing where the address came from can be found here: http://www.whitepages.com/search/Fi...ty_zip=kissimmee&state_id=FL&localtime=survey

I have to go, but perhaps someone can do some more investigation to clear up those names/addresses and any links?

[FONT=Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif]And why this very busy man, 'who has had restaurants from NY to L.A.' would know and personally remember Casey Anthony? :waitasec:[/FONT]

NY being one of the locations Casey's family mentioned as having connections to this case and Casey's speaking in code.

Just sayin'

Thanks for clearing that up, Olive and Traveling Bug, that it was Skyview which posted the reward money.

Here again is the quote from the July 20 Orlando Sentinel :
http://www.orlandosentinel.com/news/local/orange/orl-caylee2008jul20,0,6258291.story?track=rss

Here is an restaurant review posted on http://www.myfusian.com/restaurants/news.php?news=3

[FONT=Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif]'Don't fall into confusion by the profusion of Fusians' LOL, you can say that again! :crazy:[/FONT]

[FONT=Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif]I am still trying to figure out why FuSian Media, also owned by Bruce Lam, is described as Atlanta's Premier Web Design, Marketing Agency and Technology Firm.[/FONT]

No kidding. Nurse bee me stated on a thread when I first brought up the Fusian video, that a separate entertainment company rented out Fusian at night and they were the ppl in charge of the Fusian Friday's stuff. I'll try to find it.

But, WHY would the owner be there on Friday nights to oversee this. More importantly, WHY would he remember her?

Personal experience here--I worked in a huge club that had 1,000-2,000 ppl a night. We rented the other side of the club to entertainment companies to hold concerts. Our managers and owners did not have anything to do with these ventures except to inspect the morning after and make sure that it was clean.

The most recent club I worked at was similar to Fusian (eatery in the day/club at night). We rented the building from the restuarant owner and he had no say at all when we had our events. He did drop by occasionally for a beer, but he never mingled with the employees.

HOWEVER, FUSIAN COMPANIES STILL NEED EXAMINED DUE TO CASEY'S CONNECTION TO THE FUSIAN CLUB. I still maintain there is stuff here that needs looked at. Closely.

I completly agree, olive. There is tons to look at. Anyone who has time to sleuth, please google FuSianMedia (seems to be the parent site of all the other Fusians), try all of the different spellings, and post the relevant results of your searches. Something definitely smells 'fishy'...and it ain't sushi!

I think the key word might be HAD. Like they're trying to make him sound bigger because he's had all these places across the country, in their minds giving him great credibility as a club/restaurant guy. He seems to be Florida based now and involved in what's going on there from what I've found.

NY and LA would be "the" places to have had a place making him "cool" and "desired" among the clubbing crowd.

Not your fault, my2cents. Confusion happens easily when the threads move as fast as they have been. I can't keep up, which drives me crazy!

I find it quite odd that are a lot of connections to Kissimmee. I'm really horrible at maps and google earth, so if someone here could try to map out the following locations, I'd be very grateful. Let's map these out:

BRUCE T LAM
2335 HIDDEN LAKE ST
KISSIMMEE, FL 34741

ZANAIDA GONZALEZ
1817 CATAWBA CIRCLE
KISSIMMEE, FL 34741

JOSE BAEZ
2409 ABBEY DRIVE
KISSIMMEE, FL 34741

I want to clarify that the addresses above came from two different sources- the first from the above post on this thread and the last two from here: http://www.websleuths.com/forums/showthread.php?t=68382

I don't know if that Jose Baez is THE Jose Baez. Desdemona did not say why she thought that- maybe someone can contact her on myspace and ask. The Jose Baez white pages listing where the address came from can be found here: http://www.whitepages.com/search/Fi...ty_zip=kissimmee&state_id=FL&localtime=survey

I have to go, but perhaps someone can do some more investigation to clear up those names/addresses and any links?

As for the mapping:

http://maps.google.com/maps?f=d&hl=...3128,-81.43539&spn=0.033399,0.075188&t=h&z=14

Very close. From A-Bruce Lam to B-Zenaida Gonzalez = 1.1 mile. From B to C-Jose Baez is 1.7 miles.

As for the mapping:

http://maps.google.com/maps?f=d&hl=...3128,-81.43539&spn=0.033399,0.075188&t=h&z=14

Very close. From A-Bruce Lam to B-Zenaida Gonzalez = 1.1 mile. From B to C-Jose Baez is 1.7 miles.

I have to get offline for a while...but...if someone wants to go to Desmonda's myspace page (there is a thread for her info) she has google maps on her pics that has the Bella Vida subdivision (thats the tattoo Casey got in Caylee's honor a couple of months ago, btw), Baez home, ZG's address, and another address.

This might help to tie it all together. Might want to put Fusian offices on the map too and see how far those are away from other key places? I don't know how to use maps or I would do it :)

Being in SoCal land of trying to be cool clubs, some of the most popular ones seem to have some of the owners actually hanging out and visible now, for instance http://www.dolcegroup.com/ which has ties to Ashton Kucher, among other celeb investors) The owners, Lonnie Moore and Mike "Boogie" from Big Brother are often mentioned as being around...I think trying to "schmooze" with the crowds, etc. Now granted they're younger and (typically) single, and it might more be a SoCal thing, but, it does seem that the more popular places here are often ones with more 'hands on' owners, particularly with "the regulars". But that's here and not Florida, so maybe it's an anomaly. I'll keep digging.

Where does it have FusianMedia as Atlanta's premier yada yada?

Their own website says, "Based in Orlando, Florida, we employ vast ranges of technology schools to successfully meet any project that needs a spark of innovation and technical design."

I've also done an internal search on their website and I'm NOT seeing Atlanta anywhere?

I am very certain Bruce Lam is at this address:

19516 RALSTON ST
ORLANDO, FL 32833 (407) 568-9829

Which is closer to Fusian Lounge as well as the address listed for all of his companies.

http://maps.google.com/maps?f=d&hl=...257655&sspn=0.26689,0.601501&ie=UTF8&t=h&z=11

Kisssimmee is about a half our away from Orlando. Although, it's interesting to note he did live close to the other names mentioned at one point.

Being in SoCal land of trying to be cool clubs, some of the most popular ones seem to have some of the owners actually hanging out and visible now, for instance http://www.dolcegroup.com/ which has ties to Ashton Kucher, among other celeb investors) The owners, Lonnie Moore and Mike "Boogie" from Big Brother are often mentioned as being around...I think trying to "schmooze" with the crowds, etc. Now granted they're younger and (typically) single, and it might more be a SoCal thing, but, it does seem that the more popular places here are often ones with more 'hands on' owners, particularly with "the regulars". But that's here and not Florida, so maybe it's an anomaly. I'll keep digging.

It is very possible the same thing happens at clubs like this in Orlando. It's also very possible this club was really not that big. Looking at it on a map, it looks like it was in a shopping plaza. Not to mention, it was restaurant really with extended hours on Friday and Sat. Small crowd of regulars I am sure.

I have to get offline for a while...but...if someone wants to go to Desmonda's myspace page (there is a thread for her info) she has google maps on her pics that has the Bella Vida subdivision (thats the tattoo Casey got in Caylee's honor a couple of months ago, btw), Baez home, ZG's address, and another address.

To be precise (needed in investigations), the tatto and the name of the subdivision are not exactly the same. Addressed in another thread.

Tattoo / icon in Photobucket: La Vita Bella

Subdivision name: Bella Vida

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members