Tricia here, need your help pretty please,

Status
Not open for further replies.

Tricia

Manager Websleuths.com
Staff member
Administrator
Reaction score
Tonight is the night I have the great honor of appearing on the Carol Espy show on KDKA Radio. The interview starts in less than 90 minutes.
www.kdkaradio.com
You can listen on line at the link above

Is there anything new that is of great importance that I should know?

I know a good deal about the case but I haven't check up on the facts for about 5 days.

Any help you can give me would be appreciated and I will give you full credit on the air.

LOVEYAMEANIT.
Tricia

It's been VERY quiet on the Cooper case. The PD has still not released any information on cause of death or anything.

Brad did write a long affidavit which was used in the custody hearing and is available publicly and much discussion has been around things he said. Of note is that he gives himself LOTS of credit for things and takes the opportunity to say potentially hurtful things about his dead wife and some friends/neighbors.

His law firm created a web page asking for "information about the 'real' killer(s)" straight out of 1995 OJ's 'search for justice' :eyeroll: Interestingly his lawyers ask such leads to contact THEM and not law enforcement.

Well, Tricia.

There was a meeting between the grandparents and the husband of the victim in the courthouse and it was decided in the best interest of the children, they would remain with the grandparents until October. I believe they've returned to Canada.

Brad, husband, will be allowed two supervised visits during that time.

The victim's home was searched with a warrant, both family cars, husband provided dna, a warrant was issued for the husbands office at Cisco, and one additonal warrant with no location of what it was for.

All search warrants have been sealed.

The autopsy has not been returned yet.

It's the general consensus of case viewers (Talking heads ) that the subject of the investigation appears pointed towards the husband, as indicated by the search warrants at his place of employment.

The husband's attorney has placed on his website a plea for anyone with information to call them! or if they want call Law Enforcement.

NO REWARD HAS BEEN ISSUED (so far)

I think that's about all.

Oh, LE says it's an isolated incident and NOT a random act of violence.

Hope this helps and have fun!
fran

I'm listening to Tricia now! They just went to commercial. Woo-Hoo!!

She sounds great and the interview is going very well!! Awesome job, Tricia and Carol!!

Yep. They got a couple of the Cooper case details incorrect but they are hitting the major points.

Yep. They got a couple of the Cooper case details incorrect but they are hitting the major points.

I;m still on. Put the incorrect and correct info here and I'll fix it while I can.

I only heard her refer to the Chief as a "he". (She forgot! No biggie! She won't mind...much.) The rest sounded pretty accurate.

Not worth mentioning. You are doing GREAT!!

The store incident actually happened about 4:00 am.

1. Brad went to HARRIS TEETER (a major grocery store) to purchase first the detergent then went back to purchase milk and juice. TWO trips to Harris Teeter that morning, according to him, not a little convenience store.

2. Brad said Nancy went running at 7am. (Likely Unbeknownst to Brad) Nancy had plans at 8am to go help paint her friend's dining room. She probably did not go running that morning. That friend became very worried when Nancy failed to show up and by 9am - 9:30am was starting to make her calls! This friend is the one who called 911.

ROLFMAO = RC is a he and raisin is one horses name and the second horse is named charlie

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
TexasCuriousMynd