Another Person of interest - HOW?

Camper

Reaction score
Website
Visit site
I came to Websleuths the very end of 1996, totally for JonBenet case. After taking a two months sabbatical from WS June and July this year, I find myself back here again.

I have not been reading anything in here for nearly a year now. My theory had been sent to those who just may have ability to follow through with my thoughts on the case. After that I washed my hands and mind of the case.

*advertiser censored* is a sneaky business, and experiences a high dollar volume market.

With olde eyes I am taking another look at this man and how he just may play into the case. Today it seems even more likely than it did in 1997, that there was in fact some connection to the Ramsey business and his choice of travel in 1998.

I will read any responses to this thread, I have no more answers than the millions of other people who are still interested in this case. I would like to speak to his family, he was single, and inquire about where he typically went on VACATION. He was only 42 years old.

http://www.geocities.com/capitolhill/senate/6502/primer2/primer9_sideshow.html

sideshow-kelvin.jpg
[SIZE=-1][FONT=Times New Roman, Times, serif]Former Boulder City Spokesman Kelvin McNeill
Died Following Amsterdam Car Accident
[/SIZE][/FONT]
[FONT=Times New Roman, Times, serif]Former Boulder city spokesman Kelvin McNeill died August 18, 1998 in an Amsterdam hospital from injuries suffered in an accident with a taxi on August 7.[/FONT]
[FONT=Times New Roman, Times, serif]McNeill, 28, was a city spokesman in Boulder for seven years until he left in April 1997 to become director of communications and community outreach for the Gill Foundation, a Colorado Springs-based organization that gives grants and gifts to primarily gay and lesbian causes across the country. McNeill gained national prominence when he adroitly fielded questions about the JonBenét Ramsey case in the first few months after the murder.[/FONT][FONT=Times New Roman, Times, serif][/FONT]

From this link

http://disc.yourwebapps.com/discussion.cgi?disc=149495;article=119695;

Scroll down about 1/3 of the page to this:

(42) Kevin McNeill, 28, died August 18, 1998 in an Amsterdam hospital from injuries suffered in an accident with a taxi on August 7th. He was the City spokesman in Boulder for seven years until he left in April, 1997 (just three short months after the murder of JonBenet) to become director of communications and community outreach for the Gill Foundation, a Colorado Springs-based organization that gives grants and gifts to primarily gay and lesbian causes across the country. McNeill gained national prominence when he adroitly fielded questions about the JonBenét Ramsey case in the first few months after the murder. He also openly and often expressed sever doubts about the Ramsey's innocence as well as criticizing the Boulder County DA, accusing him ostensibly of obstruction of justice. His death has been reported by many who had witnessed the accident as a 'hit' - his vehicle having been forced head-on into a taxi; a classic MI6 tactic.

-->>IF my memory does not fail me here, Access Graphics had an office in Amsterdam. My question is what was he doing in Amsterdam such a short time after his exodus with Boulder? Was he on vacation, and why would he go to Amsterdam? Had he gone to Amsterdam in the years prior to leaving his Boulder office after seven years working as spokesman for Boulder?

What did he know and when did he know IT?

I do think McNeill is a big key to this entire murder case, he is dead now of course. Surely someone knows the answers to my questions here.
====================>>
From this link below.

http://www.conspiracyplanet.com/channel.cfm?channelid=36&contentid=3887&page=2

(13) The William Morris Agency has close ties to NBC News. This Agency is responsible for placing the likes of stooges Tom Brokow and Brian Williams at NBC News. It was NBC which broke the current JonBenet Ramsey story.

The William Morris Agency also represents up and coming child models and had solicited a contract from the Ramsey's for the 'services' of JonBenet. It should also be noted that in early 1996 the Denver Police had been investigating a Denver Child-*advertiser censored* Protection ring linked to and run by none other than the Wm. Morris Agency and FBI Div. #5 (FBI Special/Black Ops).

John Ramsey ran a company called Access Graphics with offices in the Philippines, Amsterdam, Holland and Denver, Colorado. Access Graphics did business with the Wm. Morris Agency and had service contracts directly with what is commonly known as Iran Contra. Access Graphics major bank accounts were parked at the noted Iran Contra money-laundry Silverado Savings and Loan and administered by none other than Director of Silverado, Neil Bush, George W. Bush's brother. Ramsey was also on a list of witnesses never subpoenaed by former Iran Contra Prosecutor Lawrence Walsh. It can now be reported that Ramsey had either knowingly, or unknowingly, pimped his daughter out as a prostitute to the Wm. Morris Agency who were taking these child 'Models' and using them to provide sexual services for pedophile's in Government, Industry and so on in addition to their Modeling shows (shows often displayed in video footage in the many news specials on JonBenet's murder).

John Ramsey must stay silent given his position as a Bush-Clinton crime syndicate asset or risk having the truth come out about this entire, horrid affair. Something he has done quite well up to this juncture.

(14) Search warrants also turned up nude photos of the Ramsey children - and not baby pictures.

(15) In the three years prior to her death, Jonbenet made 33 trips to the pediatrician, diagnosis was "yeast infections". Yeast infections for a child of four to six years old? I've been told that is not possible.

10% rule in posting applies ---->>>Much more at this link, but is it too much of a stretch on my part to think that McNeill, given his new Position in Colorado Springs, and his past as Boulder spokesperson, would or could have gone to Amsterdam to find evidence to point at the Ramseys themselves?

I did a short search for what I had read early on about McNeill, and that coverage said he was standing by the taxi with the taxi door open and the driver took off knocking him to the ground. Driver said he thought the door was closed. Yet from the link I provided above, August 18, 1998 it says"his vehicle having been forced head-on into a taxi; a classic MI6 tactic." Is this just another case of bad reporting? HOW did he die ?, and the better question is HOW come he died at all and why was he in Amsterdam?

Interesting post Camper. Boy have you done a lot of work. I got into this thread way late and have been trying to catch up forever.

Interesting about the Wm. Morris agency. I have never heard this before.
My best girlfriend Vonnie was a receptionist there in the old day's when Steve McQueen was popular. It was always the biggest and best agency in Hollywood!

Amsterdam, is or I should say has been called the sex capitol of Europe. I'm sure there are other places in Europe with the same tag.

It is getting late for my bedtime here. I'll do some more reading tomorrow and get back.

Thanks for all the good information.
Yes, I do think that the death of Kelvin McNeill was set up!

xxxxo
mama
:blowkiss::blowkiss:

I came to Websleuths the very end of 1996, totally for JonBenet case. After taking a two months sabbatical from WS June and July this year, I find myself back here again.

I have not been reading anything in here for nearly a year now. My theory had been sent to those who just may have ability to follow through with my thoughts on the case. After that I washed my hands and mind of the case.

*advertiser censored* is a sneaky business, and experiences a high dollar volume market.

With olde eyes I am taking another look at this man and how he just may play into the case. Today it seems even more likely than it did in 1997, that there was in fact some connection to the Ramsey business and his choice of travel in 1998.

I will read any responses to this thread, I have no more answers than the millions of other people who are still interested in this case. I would like to speak to his family, he was single, and inquire about where he typically went on VACATION. He was only 42 years old.

http://www.geocities.com/capitolhill/senate/6502/primer2/primer9_sideshow.html

sideshow-kelvin.jpg
[SIZE=-1][FONT=Times New Roman, Times, serif]Former Boulder City Spokesman Kelvin McNeill
Died Following Amsterdam Car Accident
[/SIZE][/FONT]
[FONT=Times New Roman, Times, serif]Former Boulder city spokesman Kelvin McNeill died August 18, 1998 in an Amsterdam hospital from injuries suffered in an accident with a taxi on August 7.[/FONT]
[FONT=Times New Roman, Times, serif]McNeill, 28, was a city spokesman in Boulder for seven years until he left in April 1997 to become director of communications and community outreach for the Gill Foundation, a Colorado Springs-based organization that gives grants and gifts to primarily gay and lesbian causes across the country. McNeill gained national prominence when he adroitly fielded questions about the JonBenét Ramsey case in the first few months after the murder.[/FONT][FONT=Times New Roman, Times, serif][/FONT]

From this link

http://disc.yourwebapps.com/discussion.cgi?disc=149495;article=119695;

Scroll down about 1/3 of the page to this:

(42) Kevin McNeill, 28, died August 18, 1998 in an Amsterdam hospital from injuries suffered in an accident with a taxi on August 7th. He was the City spokesman in Boulder for seven years until he left in April, 1997 (just three short months after the murder of JonBenet) to become director of communications and community outreach for the Gill Foundation, a Colorado Springs-based organization that gives grants and gifts to primarily gay and lesbian causes across the country. McNeill gained national prominence when he adroitly fielded questions about the JonBenét Ramsey case in the first few months after the murder. He also openly and often expressed sever doubts about the Ramsey's innocence as well as criticizing the Boulder County DA, accusing him ostensibly of obstruction of justice. His death has been reported by many who had witnessed the accident as a 'hit' - his vehicle having been forced head-on into a taxi; a classic MI6 tactic.

-->>IF my memory does not fail me here, Access Graphics had an office in Amsterdam. My question is what was he doing in Amsterdam such a short time after his exodus with Boulder? Was he on vacation, and why would he go to Amsterdam? Had he gone to Amsterdam in the years prior to leaving his Boulder office after seven years working as spokesman for Boulder?

What did he know and when did he know IT?

I do think McNeill is a big key to this entire murder case, he is dead now of course. Surely someone knows the answers to my questions here.
====================>>
From this link below.

(13) The William Morris Agency has close ties to NBC News. This Agency is responsible for placing the likes of stooges Tom Brokow and Brian Williams at NBC News. It was NBC which broke the current JonBenet Ramsey story.

The William Morris Agency also represents up and coming child models and had solicited a contract from the Ramsey's for the 'services' of JonBenet. It should also be noted that in early 1996 the Denver Police had been investigating a Denver Child-*advertiser censored* Protection ring linked to and run by none other than the Wm. Morris Agency and FBI Div. #5 (FBI Special/Black Ops).

John Ramsey ran a company called Access Graphics with offices in the Philippines, Amsterdam, Holland and Denver, Colorado. Access Graphics did business with the Wm. Morris Agency and had service contracts directly with what is commonly known as Iran Contra. Access Graphics major bank accounts were parked at the noted Iran Contra money-laundry Silverado Savings and Loan and administered by none other than Director of Silverado, Neil Bush, George W. Bush's brother. Ramsey was also on a list of witnesses never subpoenaed by former Iran Contra Prosecutor Lawrence Walsh. It can now be reported that Ramsey had either knowingly, or unknowingly, pimped his daughter out as a prostitute to the Wm. Morris Agency who were taking these child 'Models' and using them to provide sexual services for pedophile's in Government, Industry and so on in addition to their Modeling shows (shows often displayed in video footage in the many news specials on JonBenet's murder).

John Ramsey must stay silent given his position as a Bush-Clinton crime syndicate asset or risk having the truth come out about this entire, horrid affair. Something he has done quite well up to this juncture.

(14) Search warrants also turned up nude photos of the Ramsey children - and not baby pictures.

(15) In the three years prior to her death, Jonbenet made 33 trips to the pediatrician, diagnosis was "yeast infections". Yeast infections for a child of four to six years old? I've been told that is not possible.

10% rule in posting applies ---->>>Much more at this link, but is it too much of a stretch on my part to think that McNeill, given his new Position in Colorado Springs, and his past as Boulder spokesperson, would or could have gone to Amsterdam to find evidence to point at the Ramseys themselves?

I did a short search for what I had read early on about McNeill, and that coverage said he was standing by the taxi with the taxi door open and the driver took off knocking him to the ground. Driver said he thought the door was closed. Yet from the link I provided above, August 18, 1998 it says"his vehicle having been forced head-on into a taxi; a classic MI6 tactic." Is this just another case of bad reporting? HOW did he die ?, and the better question is HOW come he died at all and why was he in Amsterdam?

Interesting post Camper. Boy have you done a lot of work. I got into this thread way late and have been trying to catch up forever.

Interesting about the Wm. Morris agency. I have never heard this before.
My best girlfriend Vonnie was a receptionist there in the old day's when Steve McQueen was popular. It was always the biggest and best agency in Hollywood!

Amsterdam, is or I should say has been called the sex capitol of Europe. I'm sure there are other places in Europe with the same tag.

It is getting late for my bedtime here. I'll do some more reading tomorrow and get back.

Thanks for all the good information.
Yes, I do think that the death of Kelvin McNeill was set up!

xxxxo
mama

--->>>Thanks Love_Mama for reading this post. I wonder IF there are any of his old workmates from his 7 year job with City of Boulder, that might be reading here, that would ever have visited with him about where he typicaly went on vacation, during those years?

Hope when Mary Lacy is GONE that the NEW DA causes some digging on this case.

camper,yes,children can have yeast infections.they need not be internal.they can just be on the outer area.if cornstarch baby powder is used,that only feeds them all the more.
I think it can result from imbalance of intestinal flora,from use of antibiotics,not wiping well,eating too much sugar,etc.probiotics to replenish the system can help,as well as a change of diet.
If you've ever heard of thrush,that is an infection in the throat,which I think tends to be found in babies who breastfeed.(maybe not exclusively though).
yeast infection doesn't have to be through sexual contact.anyone can get one.

..not to necessarily disagree,but those conspiracy sites can really stretch things a bit sometimes.is there any proof of indecent photos of the R kids?
I've sometimes wondered if JB was killed by a photographer taking indecent pics,but then JR didn't even want JB to be assoc. w Vegas.

Think what you will about any given topic. My questions remain:

Did McNeill get a tip from the group in Colorado Springs along with a job offer so quickly after the murder?

How did he find the job in Colorado Springs so quickly?

Was this the first trip he had ever taken to Amsterdam?

Why was he in Amsterdam, and what was the purpose of his trip?

Why was the coverage of the accident in Amsterdam that killed him, reported differently?

Additionally, IF I had a child that required 33 trips to the same doctor for the same dumb reason, I would find another doctor.

There are many avenues of treatment that can alleviate such rather common health issues as those we were led to perceive about Jon Benet in particular.

Given the stonewalling by AH, to Steve Thomas and others, how can WE know the substantive findings on the computers that were hauled out of the Ramsey home, nor what bearing they had on the murder itself.

I don't think she was seen 33 times for the same reason.As I recall,the reasons varied,asthma and sinusitus being a couple of the ones I recall reading about.
But again,I'm not necessarily disagreeing w you.I'd like to know the answers to those q's,too.
I agree...we don't know what was found on the computers;in DOI,JR says that his computers were searched,and no child *advertiser censored* was found on them.But as I recall reading,truth is,those results were never released.

Think what you will about any given topic. My questions remain:

Did McNeill get a tip from the group in Colorado Springs along with a job offer so quickly after the murder?

How did he find the job in Colorado Springs so quickly?

Was this the first trip he had ever taken to Amsterdam?

Why was he in Amsterdam, and what was the purpose of his trip?

Why was the coverage of the accident in Amsterdam that killed him, reported differently?

Additionally, IF I had a child that required 33 trips to the same doctor for the same dumb reason, I would find another doctor.

There are many avenues of treatment that can alleviate such rather common health issues as those we were led to perceive about Jon Benet in particular.

Given the stonewalling by AH, to Steve Thomas and others, how can WE know the substantive findings on the computers that were hauled out of the Ramsey home, nor what bearing they had on the murder itself.

Camper,
Hey there, welcome back. I reckon there was a conspiracy, 1. to hide prior evidence 2. to avoid a trial. So something was going on.

IF my memory does not fail me here, Access Graphics had an office in Amsterdam.
I believe so , I think its mentioned in PMPT.

Whether Ramseys required the services of a professional agency, given their wealth, is debatable, *advertiser censored* in these circumstances usually results from an imbalance of wealth, e.g. poor parents.
Now what is a Child-*advertiser censored* Protection ring and what was the name of the said operation?

All the factoids you itemise about Kelvin McNeill may have nothing to do with the death of JonBenet, they may simply be circumstancial, you must have a hard link, otherwise, its all interesting speculation.

I have never seen any mention of nude photographs anywhere, their existence would transform the case and shift the focus onto another prime suspect.

The photographs were found in the basement of the Ramsey Boulder house, they were likely innapropriate, nobody claimed ownership, and were the basis for further search warrants being issued.

I would have liked to have known this man.

http://www.colorado.edu/SASC/kelvin.html

Kelvin McNeill (1969-1998)

The McNeill Academic Program is named for Kelvin McNeill, a University of Colorado student from the Fall of 1987 until he graduated with a B.A. in Political Science in the Fall of 1991. He was an excellent student while at the University and participated in the very program that now bears his name.

Kelvin worked for the City of Boulder's Office of Public Relations for many years, at first as an intern, and later as a spokesperson for the city. In 1997 he became the Director of Communications for the Gill Foundation. Kelvin worked actively throughout his lifetime for social justice causes as an African American gay man. In 1998, he was struck by an automobile and passed away in Amsterdam while attending the Gay Games. He was 29.

As a person who overcame significant obstacles to achieve his educational and professional goals, Kelvin McNeill embodied the values and principles of this program: scholarship, community, and multiculturalism. While he is no longer with us, his contribution and legacy are significant, and we hope his memory can serve as a model to future generations of students at the University of Colorado. Kelvin is shown here receiving an award from the Colorado Black Journalists Association.

xxxxxxxxxxxxoooo
mama

Thank you UKGuy for the welcome back.

I am reposting from my opening thread information.

This information alone could remove the JonBenet case from any typical *advertiser censored* traffic that might be found with small town hustlers with dirty pictures etc.

This would also explain the matter of HIGH office coverup.

My theory could certainly include murder by a person well known to the Ramseys and and and the Amsterdam connection IF IF IF there is one that could be connected to answers of my questions on WHY McNeill went there and ended up dead as well.

"(13) The William Morris Agency has close ties to NBC News. This Agency is responsible for placing the likes of stooges Tom Brokow and Brian Williams at NBC News. It was NBC which broke the current JonBenet Ramsey story.

The William Morris Agency also represents up and coming child models and had solicited a contract from the Ramsey's for the 'services' of JonBenet. It should also be noted that in early 1996 the Denver Police had been investigating a Denver Child-*advertiser censored* Protection ring linked to and run by none other than the Wm. Morris Agency and FBI Div. #5 (FBI Special/Black Ops)."

"John Ramsey ran a company called Access Graphics with offices in the Philippines, Amsterdam, Holland and Denver, Colorado. Access Graphics did business with the Wm. Morris Agency and had service contracts directly with what is commonly known as Iran Contra. Access Graphics major bank accounts were parked at the noted Iran Contra money-laundry Silverado Savings and Loan and administered by none other than Director of Silverado, Neil Bush, George W. Bush's brother. Ramsey was also on a list of witnesses never subpoenaed by former Iran Contra Prosecutor Lawrence Walsh. It can now be reported that Ramsey had either knowingly, or unknowingly, pimped his daughter out as a prostitute to the Wm. Morris Agency who were taking these child 'Models' and using them to provide sexual services for pedophile's in Government, Industry and so on in addition to their Modeling shows (shows often displayed in video footage in the many news specials on JonBenet's murder).

John Ramsey must stay silent given his position as a Bush-Clinton crime syndicate asset or risk having the truth come out about this entire, horrid affair. Something he has done quite well up to this juncture."

I don't think she was seen 33 times for the same reason.As I recall,the reasons varied,asthma and sinusitus being a couple of the ones I recall reading about.
But again,I'm not necessarily disagreeing w you.I'd like to know the answers to those q's,too.
I agree...we don't know what was found on the computers;in DOI,JR says that his computers were searched,and no child *advertiser censored* was found on them.But as I recall reading,truth is,those results were never released.

Of course we can't take JR's word on this or anything else about the case; that's like asking the fox if the hens in the henhouse died of "natural causes".

I know,that whole book is full of lies!!

You all do remember that the good doctor's files had disappeared from his office.

As far as WE know, the records were never included in the investigative 'procedure'. IF IF my memory is faulty on this last point, please enlighten me.

IF IF the investigation had taken normal routes of discovery with a DA that wanted answers, it is not beyond the realm of possibilities that it might have led to non reporting of child abuse.

Ms. R. put on quite a face of respectability, in some instances MAYBE deservedly so, but under certain percentages of the time MAYBE not.

Since nearly all of us posting on this case are not paid for our thinking and limited internet digging abilities, and are not officially trained in such matters, speculation is all that we can offer from the sidelines. Speculation is at least an honest offering with the best of hope of solving this tiny girls murder.

She deserved better from the 'Grownups'. How many more tiny children will follow her, with the same non discovery by the legal system?

Access Graphics appears to have slithered into the deepy dark belows.

:boohoo:Another point, today my good doctor and most doctors, keep office visit information online, paper files may in fact be quite limited except for basic office visit. I will query my doctor this week when I see him. I would then think that online information could be fiddled with and changed not sure about that. Most likely, paper files in 1996 could be changed then put back on the shelf etc. by a clever doctor who wished to escape discovery of a questionable matter. Disclaimer-> I AM NOT INFERRING that that happened in this case.

A person does have to wonder WHY files disappeared from their normal place in a 'physicians business' office. Patient confidentiality has taken on a NEW face these days. My frequent trips to the hospital in the last five years engage my signature about just WHO can see my records OR WHO can be informed about any medical situation or procedure.:boohoo:

You all do remember that the good doctor's files had disappeared from his office.

As far as WE know, the records were never included in the investigative 'procedure'. IF IF my memory is faulty on this last point, please enlighten me.

IF IF the investigation had taken normal routes of discovery with a DA that wanted answers, it is not beyond the realm of possibilities that it might have led to non reporting of child abuse.

Ms. R. put on quite a face of respectability, in some instances MAYBE deservedly so, but under certain percentages of the time MAYBE not.

Since nearly all of us posting on this case are not paid for our thinking and limited internet digging abilities, and are not officially trained in such matters, speculation is all that we can offer from the sidelines. Speculation is at least an honest offering with the best of hope of solving this tiny girls murder.

She deserved better from the 'Grownups'. How many more tiny children will follow her, with the same non discovery by the legal system?

Access Graphics appears to have slithered into the deepy dark belows.

:boohoo:Another point, today my good doctor and most doctors, keep office visit information online, paper files may in fact be quite limited except for basic office visit. I will query my doctor this week when I see him. I would then think that online information could be fiddled with and changed not sure about that. Most likely, paper files in 1996 could be changed then put back on the shelf etc. by a clever doctor who wished to escape discovery of a questionable matter. Disclaimer-> I AM NOT INFERRING that that happened in this case.

A person does have to wonder WHY files disappeared from their normal place in a 'physicians business' office. Patient confidentiality has taken on a NEW face these days. My frequent trips to the hospital in the last five years engage my signature about just WHO can see my records OR WHO can be informed about any medical situation or procedure.:boohoo:

Dear Dear Camper, soooo nice to hear from you! Check your inbox.

Apparently Dr. Beuf placed JonBenet's medical records in a bank lock box. When he was interviewed by Police, he had JonBenet's medical records to refer to. Steve Thomas did write about JonBenet's medical records so I assume he has seen them.

What has not been addressed and I find extremely important is JonBenet's visits with a school "therapist". Steve refers to it in his book...saying the therapist refused to speak with LE.

WHY WAS JONBENET SEEING A SCHOOL THERAPIST?

Dear Dear Camper, soooo nice to hear from you! Check your inbox.

Apparently Dr. Beuf placed JonBenet's medical records in a bank lock box. When he was interviewed by Police, he had JonBenet's medical records to refer to. Steve Thomas did write about JonBenet's medical records so I assume he has seen them.

What has not been addressed and I find extremely important is JonBenet's visits with a school "therapist". Steve refers to it in his book...saying the therapist refused to speak with LE.

Toltec,
I'll bet it was something to do with her toileting issues?

I might be wrong,but I thought Thomas said it was the school nurse? And I thought he was implying something he couldn't reveal (or suspected) when he said it was 'always on a Monday' that those visits occurred.

yea,I agree,Dr. B. could have rewritten the records,who knows.he might have been stalling for time to do that when he hid them.
But I think the 33 visits were from birth and up,so that would have inc. some well baby checkups and shots as well.
The whole yeast infection thing is suspect ..she may very well have had some,but it could also be a cover for something else...vaginal injuries perhaps? If there were scripts written for a yeast infection,that could be verified at a pharmacy,then it would be more believable.
All I recall Dr. B. saying was that he recommended plain water baths for JB's 'irritaton' from not wiping well.(which is odd,I would think a baby bath product would be gentle and get her cleaner,thus preventing more irritation).
I do recall reading Patsy had frantically called Dr. B. 3x within 10 mins,in mid-Dec.,for which she couldn't recall 'why'.Surely she did know why.

I might be wrong,but I thought Thomas said it was the school nurse? And I thought he was implying something he couldn't reveal (or suspected) when he said it was 'always on a Monday' that those visits occurred.

yea,I agree,Dr. B. could have rewritten the records,who knows.he might have been stalling for time to do that when he hid them.
But I think the 33 visits were from birth and up,so that would have inc. some well baby checkups and shots as well.
The whole yeast infection thing is suspect ..she may very well have had some,but it could also be a cover for something else...vaginal injuries perhaps? If there were scripts written for a yeast infection,that could be verified at a pharmacy,then it would be more believable.
All I recall Dr. B. saying was that he recommended plain water baths for JB's 'irritaton' from not wiping well.(which is odd,I would think a baby bath product would be gentle and get her cleaner,thus preventing more irritation).
I do recall reading Patsy had frantically called Dr. B. 3x within 10 mins,in mid-Dec.,for which she couldn't recall 'why'.Surely she did know why.

JMO8778,
Sure and if Patsy cannot remember then you know it must be important, why hide JonBenet's medical history? She was only 6-years old, what had occurred to make her records a red flag area? Knowing she had a few internal infections, was prescribed whatever, would seem pretty normal to me, so why bother hiding behind a wall of legal denial, particularly since she is dead, not unless something in her records might tell you something about her parents?

I agree UK,and I really see no reason to think she wasn't being molested,and that Dr B. knew about it.
Perhaps one of the reasons he highly medicated Patsy was to keep her from talking too much.

The 33 doctor visits were not from birth. I think they were for the last year of her life. She moved to Boulder at age 3, so she only had Dr.Beuf as her pediatrician for those 3 years.
It was the school nurse's records that were refused to police. I don't know if they "disappeared" or if it was the pediatrician's records that "disappeared".

ok,thanks,Deedee.
As far as I know,it was the peds records that disappeared.I don't think Thomas mentions in is book that the school nurse records were refused,but I could be wrong.I got the impression there was something more he couldn't reveal from those visits.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Ghost246
Back