Caylee Anthony 2 year old General Discussion #52

Status
Not open for further replies.
Maybe Casey wasn't such a good girl?
Could be several things. Maybe the truth is out, maybe she is being transferred to the courthouse, or maybe she is refusing to see her mother (similar to her refusal of friends visits).

Blah at the news. I think if it was anything good they would have told it by now. The only thing I have heards is Cindy didn't go visit her, charges are pending, and the search behind the school. Nothing that hasn't been said here.

Casey Antony will likely be charges with one felony and one misdemeanor charge, and the child neglect charge she was originally booked on is explected to be to included, WESH 2 News reported.

It says the child neglect charge to be INCLUDED - meaning the other charge is NEW - am I wrong to assume that?

this is an interesting question...

it could be that the child neglect charge is a lesser-included crime. meaning whatever they charge her with will, by its definition or each element of the new charge, include the child neglect charge she already has... or it could mean a totally new charge/crime.

I was just going to mention that as well...

Now be nice to me everybody...but is Orlando in South Florida?

My (adoptive) Mom lives in Clearwater, I have relatives in Hollywood and Ormond Beach, and that's all the geographical area I know of Florida, lol !
No - Olrando is 200 miles north of South Florida - you have friends/relatives in Hollywood - THAT is in South florida and not very far from the fed agent shooting. Hollywood is east of Pembroke Pines where the shooting was. And I'm not going anywhere today - local news just said they have over 200 federal agents along with local PD and FDLE out looking for this guy. They are stopping all chrylser 300's with guns drawn - now that would be scary. I can hear helicopters all over the place. I'm staying put in my own little corner!

Sorry - O/t but people are asking again.

I think its the federal agent being shot. If they were searching for Caylee in a spot it would be on every news channel. The only news is that casey will be charged today with those 3 original arrest charges.

Do you think this search has to with Caylee or the Federal Agent being shot?

The agent was shot hours away from Orlando wasn't he? I don't think the suspect would have had time to get to Orlando to prompt a search there.
I am only tell you what Fox is reporting. They have a manhunt going in that area for a suspect. The man was shot outside of the post office right after it opened this morning. About six hours ago.

Charges of felony child neglect and making false statements to authorities will be filed against the Casey Anthony, 22, in connection with the disappearance of her daughter Caylee, 2, Local 6 reported.
I think that is why the Cindy visit was cancelled - they have to get Casey to the courthouse - that is where they charge them right? Or do they take them somewhere else?

No - Olrando is 200 miles north of South Florida - you have friends/relatives in Hollywood - THAT is in South florida and not very far from the fed agent shooting. Hollywood is east of Pembroke Pines where the shooting was. And I'm not going anywhere today - local news just said they have over 200 federal agents along with local PD and FDLE out looking for this guy. They are stopping all chrylser 300's with guns drawn - now that would be scary. I can hear helicopters all over the place. I'm staying put in my own little corner!

Sorry - O/t but people are asking again.

Thanks so much Swag, deeply appreciated! :) :)
I don't blame you for staying put, either!
Thanks again :)

Casey always had 3 charges against her and they are charging her with all 3. 2 lesser charges and 1 3rd degree felony charge of neglect. Nothing new guys. At least at this point.

this is an interesting question...

it could be that the child neglect charge is a lesser-included crime. meaning whatever they charge her with will, by its definition or each element of the new charge, include the child neglect charge she already has... or it could mean a totally new charge/crime.

I think its the federal agent being shot. If they were searching for Caylee in a spot it would be on every news channel. The only news is that casey will be charged today with those 3 original arrest charges.

the fed agent was shot 3 hours from where they're searching which happens to be NEAR where casey left the car.

I am only tell you what Fox is reporting. They have a manhunt going in that area for a suspect. The man was shot outside of the post office right after it opened this morning. About six hours ago.

And I was stating that there is likely no connection because of th distance.

Then that reporter should be fired. IF that is what they said.

Where did you see something on Channel 6 regarding Grandpa taking out the trash? I just looked all over the website and didn't see anything.

Also, what do you mean by "IF" that's what they said ? I just stated that this is what they said. I watched it myself on the news and I "heard" exactly what that desk reporter said. And they did say "a bag of stuffed animals".

I guess maybe I should keep quiet about what they are actually saying on the local news here, and just read quietly.
:bang:

I talked to Fox 35 news and they told me the only thing they are releasing is they are searching a NEW area..... the OCSO is keeping them quiet....

Casey is possibly going to be in court Wed.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
felipstar2