Maps

SeriouslySearching

Reaction score
Please put all the maps applicable to the case here:

I am looking for a map which details the route between the Anthony's home and Amscot Check Cashing on Colonial and Goldenrod.

Aerial view of Anthony residence (arrow) and surrounding area.

aerialanthonyhome.jpg

I work right down the street from the Amscot and drove by there yesterday. If anyone has any questions regarding the area, I can probably help out there.

I'd like to know what other businesses are there...
And what is behind Amscot?

Also...When Casey says they went to the beach...
Any ideas where? TIA

I'm looking now and it helps put places into focus...

3935 Sutton Place Apartments
Winter Park,Fl 32792

you all have to look at this area too
Microsoft Live shows all angles...
I did not check GOOGLE live...
thanks for the map...

3935 Sutton Place Apartments
Winter Park,Fl 32792

you all have to look at this area too
Microsoft Live shows all angles...
I did not check GOOGLE live...
thanks for the map...

what does sutton place/the fullsail area have to do with anything?

what does sutton place/the fullsail area have to do with anything?

I would think any area Casey stayed at or visited would have something to do with the case.

Just because Tony says the last time he saw Caylee was
in the apartment pool when she was saying ' look at me!Look at me' while playing with plastic plates that day doesn't mean his area is off limits for important locations.
I was thinking she made trips to that area too.
If you look on the map the route to TONY'S is on
GOLDENROD which if followed comes to the intersection she left the car...
so that including the waterways there ans trees and all...
that is why I asked to have it also included on the map....

follow GOLDENROD up to Tony's & you will see it would be easy to travel to and from that area as easily as any route she seems to have taken.

Since Goldenrod & Colonial is where the car was located in that Amscot lot,well logical to me she made some sort of circle?

Plus I see several bridges which are passing over water.

What proximity does JP Chatts place have to the sawgrass apartments?
Has anyone Mapped that?
I believe I read somewhere that they were across the street from eachother?

Thanks

I would think any area Casey stayed at or visited would have something to do with the case.

Just because Tony says the last time he saw Caylee was
in the apartment pool when she was saying ' look at me!Look at me' while playing with plastic plates that day doesn't mean his area is off limits for important locations.
I was thinking she made trips to that area too.
If you look on the map the route to TONY'S is on
GOLDENROD which if followed comes to the intersection she left the car...
so that including the waterways there ans trees and all...
that is why I asked to have it also included on the map....

follow GOLDENROD up to Tony's & you will see it would be easy to travel to and from that area as easily as any route she seems to have taken.

Since Goldenrod & Colonial is where the car was located in that Amscot lot,well logical to me she made some sort of circle?

Plus I see several bridges which are passing over water.

sorry, im behind on things and i didnt ever catch anything about him living here. i live there. ha.

On that google map, it is missing the 3rd address that Casey took the police to when she took them on that goose chase. It is listed in the warrant as The Crossings at Conway condos/townhomes and it was where Casey said that ZG's mother lived before (as well as the address across from Glenwood).

I'd like to know what other businesses are there...
And what is behind Amscot?

Also...When Casey says they went to the beach...
Any ideas where? TIA

Directly across the street in one direction is a CVS Pharmacy. Across from that and diagonal to the Amscot is a Veterinary clinic. Directly across the street is another Check Cashing business and next to that an insurance agency. Next door to the Amscot is a Burger King.

The closest beach to there I would think would be Cocoa Beach. Daytona Beach is north of Cocoa and south of Cocoa the next large area is pretty much Melbourne with lots of small towns in between such as Titusville.

Has anyone heard whether LE has taken any tracking (scent) dogs out to the apartment complex on Conway (Sawgrass Apts.) and surrounding area? Also, Lake Tennessee is right across the street from the apt. complex. What about using a sonar scanner and/or divers to check this lake as well as cadaver and tracking dogs? It looks like a fairly large area. Any websluethers been to this lake who can tell us how secluded it might be at night?

http://maps.google.com/maps?f=q&hl=...27&panoid=1AVuuQwC_vyRak6LwI9nfw&cbp=1,0,,0,5

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
kupsa
Back