Caylee Anthony 2 year old General Discussion #71

Status
Not open for further replies.

CW

Former Member
Reaction score
Website
Visit site
Continue posting here. ALSO I'M ADVISING EVERYONE TO GO AND READ THE STICKY MODERATOR NOTES UP AT THE TOP OF THE FORUM THAT IS A STICKY. THERE WILL BE NO MORE WARNINGS REGARDING THESE MATTER.

20 minutes and it will be sweet little Caylee's 3rd Birthday! PRAYING for a miracle.

I wonder if Cindy hadn't been so pissed off that Casey had stolen from her if she'd have called the cops at all? I mean I would have reported my child missing long before I reported that my daughter had forged off my checking account and my car had been stolen. Those items can be replaced, but not my grand daughter.

I think Cindy and George had probably decided to start a little tough love.
I am sure there were many days and nights that they stayed up worrying.

I also think it was getting to the point that they were going to try to get custody.
Something in one of the phone calls caused me to believe this. (the 911 call) where she did not know she was being taped,

I think Cindy and George had probably decided to start a little tough love.
I am sure there were many days and nights that they stayed up worrying.

I also think it was getting to the point that they were going to try to get custody.
Something in one of the phone calls caused me to believe this. (the 911 call) where she did not know she was being taped,

Also, you wrote: "I think your right. This would be the reason George and Cindy went a month without really being distressed as to where their grand daughter was. They probably felt Casey was just holding her hostage. Punishing them for not indulging her."

I have looked at it this way, too.

I wonder if Cindy hadn't been so pissed off that Casey had stolen from her if she'd have called the cops at all? I mean I would have reported my child missing long before I reported that my daughter had forged off my checking account and my car had been stolen. Those items can be replaced, but not my grand daughter.

If you listen to those calls in sequence, you will understand at what point Cindy realized that Casey hadn't seen Caylee in a month and that she didn't know where she was. Cindy's emotional state between the second and third call totally changes - after she overhears Casey telling Lee that Caylee had been "kidnapped."

fixingtoburst, have you read that myspace message that Cindy wrote? In that message she mentions the money but goes on and on about Caylee and being concerned about her. IMO, she was always more concerned about the welfare of her grandaughter.

And seriously--we know George lied. He lied about the gas cans for one. First he said they were stolen. Then he said a neighbor fessed up and it's all worked out. Then he admitted he knew the same day he reported tham stolen that Casey stole them. That's a fact. Okay, now I'm done on that subject.

I think tomorrow will not be the party that Cindy was hoping to have. I'm hoping that they see the light and get tough with Casey. They are the only ones that can visit (other than her lawyer) and get through to her. I'm wondering if she's gonna cancel further visits like she did with Lee? If so, then I think the worst is to come.

The bank would cover the forgeries. Car insurance would replace the missing car. Why the heck were those the two things mentioned to the 911 operator instead of the missing grandaughter??

I don't believe ONE word Casey says! If you ask me, she killed Caylee (maybe by accident) who knows! BUT, it's obvious from the pics of her in the bar FIVE days after Caylee supposedly went "missing" that she doesn't want the burden of having a child...It's very sad for her parents, the grandparents of little Caylee because they obviously want to believe their daughter & are in denial of the fact that she could be a murderer. As a grandmother of a 2 year old grandaughter, I honestly can say that I have sympathy for them especially in the days/weeks to come...they will eventually find out what REALLY happened to her & realize Casey has been lying all along. God, I hope I'm wrong, but this is what my gut is telling me. Little Caylee is in my thoughts & prayers.

Also, you wrote: "I think your right. This would be the reason George and Cindy went a month without really being distressed as to where their grand daughter was. They probably felt Casey was just holding her hostage. Punishing them for not indulging her."

me too.

i think they will find the baby 50- 60 miles away

they wont find her near the home

1 hour drive away - buried

1 hour drive back home

they should find some areas 50-60 miles away where she has visited before.

parks, wooded areas, campgrounds, etc etc etc

shovel wasnt for the garden or the lock on the door

why not ask the neighbor for some metal cutters or a hammer

Sad to say, but I have to. How cruel IMO!

And seriously--we know George lied. He lied about the gas cans for one. First he said they were stolen. Then he said a neighbor fessed up and it's all worked out. Then he admitted he knew the same day he reported tham stolen that Casey stole them. That's a fact. Okay, now I'm done on that subject.

I think tomorrow will not be the party that Cindy was hoping to have. I'm hoping that they see the light and get tough with Casey. They are the only ones that can visit (other than her lawyer) and get through to her. I'm wondering if she's gonna cancel further visits like she did with Lee? If so, then I think the worst is to come.

Where are you getting your information that George lied? Proof? This is asked without antagonising tone. How do you know that he did not report the gasoline tins stolen, when he found out otherwise, then he cancelled?

I'm reposting this from the old thread, because I really want some feedback.
TIA
>
Casey's parents had been told that "Zannie" was the nanny for awhile, right?
IMO
Zannie the Nanny, was Xanax,(also known as "Zannie's")
IMO
Casey may have gotten great satisfaction from telling the parents Caylee was with "Zannie the Nanny", in the past, because they didn't get it, and thought Znnie was an actual person.
IMO
As Caylee became more of a handful, (Terrible twos), she may have used her chemical nanny more often.
IMO
One one of those occasions, Caylee OD'd.
Initially, Casey panicked, but as she thought it through, she saw it as a blessing, and just had to figure out how to get away with it, with her reputation intact.
IMO
She may have disposed of Caylee's body early on, and had to keep making excuses as to where her baby was, until she could figure it all out.
IMO
Casey went to Sawgrass hoping to get an apt. close to Tony's (either too squat in, or live in), and came across a person named Zaneida.
She never spoke w/her, but the name stuck in her head.
IMO
Casey was too busy compulsively living her fantasy life to think of a plan that would work.
She'd abandoned the car, but could still get around..there was no urgency to figure a way out.
She kept putting it off--she was having too much fun.
Besides, it was all okay, her parents were buying her excuses still.
Why not have fun?
IMO
Casey's doormat mom, did something uncharacteristic: she challenged Casey, and Casey had to scramble. She remembered the name Zaneida, and used it when her mom pressed her about going to Zannie's to see Caylee.
That's where Zaneida as Zannie was born and she ran with it.

Again, all my opinion, but i'm curious as to what y'all think.
I live here in central fla, so all I think about is this case.

Why wasn't Cindy's first concern Caylee?
It might not have dawned on her when she placed the first 911 call just what had really been going on for a month. She'd tried to see or talk with Caylee but was given an excuse each time and maybe she finally had just had enough and started asking Casey some questions in between those 911 calls on 7/15. She seemed frantic when she called 911 again to report Caylee missing.

Perhaps its the reason they so want to believe her. They feel guilty for not tracking her down and bringing her home like everyone was used to them doing.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
CourtandSims4