Caylee: Is she deceased or living?

Poll for week of 8/10. Caylee Anthony is:

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

QuickAttack

Former Member
Reaction score
What is your opinion? Please note that this is a poll in which your response will be public. This poll will close next Sunday, and I'll post a new one, to see if opinions are changing in either direction.

I find it hard to believe that with all the publicity, if she were "close" as the mother quotes, no one would have seen her or come forward, just to claim the reward $$. Thischild has been missing for almost 2 months. they'll never be able to determine her cause of death.

i would be very happy to be wrong.

I also hope that I am wrong but I don't think wee Caylee is alive anymore. The cadaver dogs hit on human remains and none of Casey's family or friends appear to be missing but Caylee. If the human remains aren't Caylee's then who else could it be?

Nothing like a depressing poll.
Even though popular opinion is going to be confirmed here, I will still remain suspicious of some of the players outside the family in this case.

I think poor Caylee is gone. Were it not for the cadaver dog hits, I would hold a tiny, little shred of hope that Casey's silence may be a temper tantrum taken too far.

Nothing like a depressing poll.
Even though popular opinion is going to be confirmed here, I will still remain suspicious of some of the players outside the family in this case.

I agree with you. There are still many unanswered questions

I hope that I am wrong but I just don't believe that Caylee is with us anymore. I don't think there is any evidence to believe that she is alive, I truly hope that I'm wrong.

Unfortunately, I also believe that Caylee is deceased. Too much evidence points in that direction. With all the media coverage on this story, if someone had her, they would have returned her by now. Casey is the only person that knows where her daughter is because she put her there. If this is the case I want justice for this little angel. I hope there is enough evidence to convict. Casey's parents are probably the only people who still believe she is innocent. I certainly do not.

Given the statistic of missing children, i.e. 76 percent are dead within the first 3 hours of being missing, and the lack of communication with or any evidence of any supposed kidnappers, it must be assumed that Caylee is dead.

I cannot bring myself to click the one I think may be true :( What if all the energy and focus we're all directing towards that thought helps it to be true? I'm going to keep thinking positive no matter how awful the facts seem.

One of those times when I would love nothing more than to be wrong.

One of those times when I would love nothing more than to be wrong.

I'm so with you on this one. Nothing else makes any sense given what we know (or don't know) at this time. Somehow I'm still holding out hope that this case will become even more bizarre with the safe return of this little girl.

I think Caylee is deceased. There was too much going on before she disappeared. Jealousy, Lies and betrayal, Lies and betrayal again, stolen money (lots of it), pressure to move out of the home, the theft from Amy, fake babysitter, fake job on the 16th, and a new boyfriend. Caylee would be, and probably already had been able to talk and tell that there is no Zanny no job during the parent's workhours, and that she had stayed some nights at the new boyfriend's home.

Ouch! Only 2 people voting for "Alive". I guess Cindy and George have cast their votes. So sad.

I sincerely hope that I am proven wrong.. this is one time where I hope that this little one is alive but everythng including my gut tells me that is not the case.. that somehow her egg donor is responsible for her death..

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
MaryEllen77
Back