A very special day

BBB167893

Former Member
Reaction score
Today is JonBenet's birthday. She'd be 18. All grown up.

Happy birthday, JonBenet! We all love you.:cake4u:

She would be such a beautiful girl.
Happy birthday JonBenet. I hope someday there will be justice for you.

Awwwwwwwwww. Thanks Super Dave for reminding us of this special day.

:HappyBday

I bet you are the most beautiful angel in heaven.

Happy Birthday, JonBenet........We will always love you :blowkiss:

Forever Six and in our Hearts......

Dreaming dreams of what could have been.

All I can think of right now is the Title song from "True Grit," and how we all do our best to embody it.

Its so not fair she didnt get to grow up---

18? wow >..so sad.

Makes me wonder too who she'd be today:(

from me too!
I bet she would have been smart (and prob. was smart!) and would have excelled..both emotionally and intelligently.I bet she would have went on to college and chosen a career that helps others.

We are still here. We are not going away till their is justice for you. My grandaughter is 18 now. I think of how beautiful she is like a model and how intelligent and mature beyond her years. She is starting college in the fall - pre med. You are always loved and never forgotten ......

God Bless your sweet soul, JonBenet.
rose.gif

CK, you give your granddaughter a hug from me next time you see her.

Today is my brother's 25th. Would you please all wish him and his bride well?

:HappyBday SD's brother & Many Happy Years to you and your wife!:angel:

CK, you give your granddaughter a hug from me next time you see her.

Today is my brother's 25th. Would you please all wish him and his bride well?

Happy Birthday and God Bless you and your lives together, my hustband and I have nearly 40 years of marriage. The test is yet to come :HappyBday
coloradokares

RIP JonBenet! I have always follwed her case...the main reason I was Drawn to it tho..is this....JBR was exactly 7 month younger than me...Her tragic death took place in boulder Which is about an hour and thirty minutes from where I was Born and raised(i lived in colorado springs at that time) and JBR is buried in Marietta, Ga(which is also and hour and 30 minutes from where I live now)...anyways RIP beautiful JonBenet..you are missed!

RIP JonBenet! I have always follwed her case...the main reason I was Drawn to it tho..is this....JBR was exactly 7 month younger than me...Her tragic death took place in boulder Which is about an hour and thirty minutes from where I was Born and raised(i lived in colorado springs at that time) and JBR is buried in Marietta, Ga(which is also and hour and 30 minutes from where I live now)...anyways RIP beautiful JonBenet..you are missed!

Wow, that must have been terrifying for you. Heck, I was 15 and it scared me!

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
flintinsects
Back