Caylee Anthony General Discussion Thread #81

Status
Not open for further replies.
no problem, kathyn2.....i get easily confused with this case lately:crazy:
...not being able to keep up, as i'd like ...... & i agree; bail will not be lowered...

Bringing over from last thread because it was the last comment, and not sure it will be read!

Quote:
Originally Posted by one_hooah_wife
All we know is that the call was from "someone named kyle" ... no other info as best I can tell.

I actually thought we had figured out (or at least strongly speculated) who the Kyle was. We even had a last name and his myspace, but I can't find it now. I know he was friends with Casey on her myspace because she left him comments. I went to her myspace to try to find him, only to find out that all of the Anthony family myspaces are now private.

I thought that the first appeal to district court was denied without explanation or reasoning. Walsh sp? (the one Baez brought in that works in appeals) tried to get reasons for ruling. Then he asked for reconsideration of the appeal to get more information for denial of the ruling. IIRC Walsh said that he could not appeal to Supreme Court without additonal information for the district court. Sorry, I don't a written reference for this.

I don't know anything about needing additional information in order to appeal to the Supreme Court. I will search this out so it can go under our Affifavit thread for safe keeping.

What I was trying to do here was show that Baez filed an appeal to the Supreme Court after the Fifth District Court denied the appeal.

Someone posted a link not long ago where it reads the Fifth District Court denied the appeal. This made no sense because the Fifth District Court already "denied".

Here's a good question. Why would she want to be out on bail? She would be grilled constantly by her parents, people hurling obscenities at her every time she leaves the house....can you imagine? I mean she wouldn't even be free to "go through other resources" to help find Caylee. IMO her being out of jail would blow her cover faster than in jail, if she were out, her parents would expect her to help investigate, which we all know isn't going to happen.....

Here's a good question. Why would she want to be out on bail? She would be grilled constantly by her parents, people hurling obscenities at her every time she leaves the house....can you imagine? I mean she wouldn't even be free to "go through other resources" to help find Caylee. IMO her being out of jail would blow her cover faster than in jail, if she were out, her parents would expect her to help investigate, which we all know isn't going to happen.....

IMO... She wants to be out because she is not in CONTROL...
Also.... OMG... Jail is SOOOOOO boring.... and no clubbing, no guys, no friends yo!

Bringing over from last thread because it was the last comment, and not sure it will be read!

Quote:
Originally Posted by one_hooah_wife
All we know is that the call was from "someone named kyle" ... no other info as best I can tell.

I actually thought we had figured out (or at least strongly speculated) who the Kyle was. We even had a last name and his myspace, but I can't find it now. I know he was friends with Casey on her myspace because she left him comments. I went to her myspace to try to find him, only to find out that all of the Anthony family myspaces are now private.

Bringing this over from the previous thread:
I did post a link to his myspace page a few days ago. There were three Kyle's we were discussing at the time as possibles. I suggested that it was probably Kyle G. because he had pictures that showed, Casey, Amy, and a few other people who have been mentioned as being in their current group of friends together at a birthday party they had for one of them. These were pictures that none of us had seen before. It may have been deleted by the moderators because shortly after that one of the mods posted a warning about not mentioning innocent people's names or posting any information about them unless they were known to have a direct link to the case.

I can hardly believe the way Casey has been acting over this.
Her child is missing and she does not hold a news conference even from jail?
Odd reaction to a loving mother who has a child missing.

she has nowhere to run anymore

the lies caught up with her
:woohoo:

Bringing this over from the previous thread:
I did post a link to his myspace page a few days ago. There were three Kyle's we were discussing at the time as possibles. I suggested that it was probably Kyle G. because he had pictures that showed, Casey, Amy, and a few other people who have been mentioned as being in their group of friends together at a birthday party they had for one of them. These were pictures that none of us had seen before. It may have been deleted by the moderators because shortly after that one of the mods posted a warning about not mentioning innocent people's names or posting any information about them unless they were known to have a direct link to the case.
key here i think...

Yeah, thats what threw me for a loop. The 5th District already denied the appeal a long time ago but they didn't give a reason. They just said 'DENIED' so Jose asked them for a written decision. The media is reporting on this in a wrong fashion. But anyway, Jose got his ruling and now he will take it up to the Florida Supreme Court and I hope they deny it tool.

One interesting thing mentioned is that it stated the State sent Casey's Psych report to the appeal. If they are using that as a reason to deny bail it must contain some interesting info and I don't think Casey is as normal in that report as her lawyer and family report! Of course we already know she is a huge nutcase. We don't need a psych report. I would love to read it tho.

I don't know anything about needing additional information in order to appeal to the Supreme Court. I will search this out so it can go under our Affifavit thread for safe keeping.

What I was trying to do here was show that Baez filed an appeal to the Supreme Court after the Fifth District Court denied the appeal.

Someone posted a link not long ago where it reads the Fifth District Court denied the appeal. This made no sense because the Fifth District Court already "denied".

Is there anyway to combine threads? We have so many duplicate threads its getting so confusing, like who's the daddy and who is caylees bio father, a couple happy birthday threads, ZG and The Nanny - maybe its just me but it is so confusing jumping from thread to thread for the same info?

I wondered if LE through out speculation that she drown in the family pool to give Casey an out. If she'd have started talking then saying yeah, I was ashamed I let it happen, and here's what I did......, they could have found Caylee, then proceeded with appropriate charges.

Baez has told her not to speak. Everytime she does speak she incriminates herself even more. Baez knows this will go to homocide first degree. He has to keep her quiet if he is ever going to win this case. Unfortunately for Caylee.
:-(

Regardless of the reasons stated or quote in the news for the attorneys' requesting the appellate court for a rehearing, l can tell you it is procedurally quite common, as attorneys like to have every shot they can get to get a reversal or, in this case, a change, to the initial ruling complained of. :)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
MichaelKeell