Caylee Anthony General Discussion Thread #87

Status
Not open for further replies.
I went here the other night and the 18th picture looks to be casey.. since I was on the site with pics of the person putting names on pics calling casey a horse.. with her teeth showing.. and thats how i could tell it was casey on this cryptic site.. pic is really small and won't enlarge..
Yeah they cannot be enlarged, the numbers are all pic's of fingers but top one reminds me of a *advertiser censored*/ is this a fight club or a *advertiser censored* fighting club?

In my opinion, the Anthonys were trying to draw some boundaries with Casey. The boundaries included what was their property -- like the gas cans, shed, credit cards, etc. It might also have include defining responsibilities such as it was Casey's primary duty to look after
Caylee -- not Cindy's or George's. They also discussed "the right time for Casey to move out" or words to that effect. So, they started making LE reports when Casey just took their stuff without permission.
or do you think maybe they would have pursued going after custody?

If George was lying - why not just say he saw Caylee that day too? But he did ask Casey and Casey told him Caylee was with the .... Nanny.

I don't know why he would, when they all had reported to the police they hadn't seen Caylee in over a month, when they filed their police reports on July 15th.

wow liz and liltigress.. if the cans were in there that long and le went by car and smelt some decomp it must of been really bad.. and for cindy to say it also on the 911 call the 3rd time.. jmo

I can't imagine gasoline or ANYthing covering up that smell, even though I've never smelled it. I've smelled 3-4 day old dirty water that was left in my Rainbow Vac, with the dirt, hair and dead skin cells it picked up, and I can only imagine what a decomposing body smells like. Don't wanna smell it!

Where is the photo? I looked on the page, and I didn't see anything.

You went to Craig McCandless bebo site? Or the Craig's list? Google Craig McCandless and I think it's the 8th result. I didn't have any probs from going there.
Here you go: http://upload.bebo.com/Profile.jsp?MemberId=932938477

Just joshing with you!

Oh, I figured that you were. ;)

I think ALL avenues should be investigated. Including the avenues that have been removed from here.

I honestly don't believe George expected the gas can report to come back and bite him in the butt. He was trying to keep that quiet until it became public knowledge. That's when he had to make up his story.

He would have been well served to discover that his family has not done well when they've come up with stories and explanations with a significant amount of details...that only comes to bite them in the behind when something else comes out that calls into question even one aspect of it.

And that's going to be even more true when this eventually goes to court...and is going to probably call into question far more of their statements, even if parts of them are true. The embelishment and excessive details are only going to hurt and not help them.

Nite, liltig! :blowkiss:

I wonder the same RR0004. I have a feeling GP had reached his limit with Casey's lying, stealing ways.
I imagine filing the shed theft rep was a start to send the message. Since Cindy hiding the keys apparently didn't work. They knew she stole gas prior along with credit run ups, and who knows what else. Although this woman Casey per mom Cindy "will be the mother of the year.."

I wonder if there is any record anywhere of the Anthony's beginning an eviction process on Casey before the 16th and if that could be why she suddenly moved. They probably wouldn't have been able to just throw her out since she lived there.

Couple of big triggering events happened. Cindy turned 50 and Casey turned 22. Cindy's big birthday was a life milestone -- I want to retire someday not 18 years from now after Caylee is grown -- that's Casey's responsibility. Casey turns 22 and is no longer eligible for their health insurance. That's a big ticket expense. Casey's response is to lie, fake a job, fake going to school and party all night -- staying away for days with boyfriends she just met. Casey spends so much money so fast that it threatens their financial stability -- there was a previous bankruptcy filing? Cindy and George are handling split shift jobs and trying to juggle child care like young parents. Casey alone elected not to name a father so there's no possibility of child support. Casey is calling all the shots to their detriment. So, they try to change those dynamics and have a big fight after Casey doesn't even have the common courtesy to go with Cindy to see the Great Grandfather on Father's Day.

I personally think he was covering his own *advertiser censored** at that point. I think there may have been a reason why LE posted that burglary report.

Can't help but wonder, if given their penchant for talking thus far, if LE had any doubts or questions that one of them (George or Cindy) knew more than they were saying, that posting that might have been designed to pressure them to keep rambling trying to save face or "explain" to the public, and giveaway something else they might know.

I wonder if there is any record anywhere of the Anthony's beginning an eviction process on Casey before the 16th and if that could be why she suddenly moved. They probably wouldn't have been able to just throw her out since she lived there.

Parent Child Eviction Process:

Parental Boot kicks Child's Butt out of house.

That's the eviction process.

Couple of big triggering events happened. Cindy turned 50 and Casey turned 22. Cindy's big birthday was a life milestone -- I want to retire someday not 18 years from now after Caylee is grown -- that's Casey's responsibility. Casey turns 22 and is no longer eligible for their health insurance. That's a big ticket expense. Casey's response is to lie, fake a job, fake going to school and party all night -- staying away for days with boyfriends she just met. Casey spends so much money so fast that it threatens their financial stability -- there was a previous bankruptcy filing? Cindy and George are handling split shift jobs and trying to juggle child care like young parents. Casey alone elected not to name a father so there's no possibility of child support. Casey is calling all the shots to their detriment. So, they try to change those dynamics and have a big fight after Casey doesn't even have the common courtesy to go with Cindy to see the Great Grandfather on Father's Day.
Good points Themis. I can't imagine that Casey, would just overnight, turn into a problem daughter. I can imagine she has been a 'problem child' for many years. When she got pregnant and had Caylee, then she really had some power over Cindy. Using Caylee as her bargaining chip. I daresay you're right, Cindy trying to change the dynamics in some way has caused a major fallout:confused:

Good points Themis. I can't imagine that Casey, would just overnight, turn into a problem daughter. I can imagine she has been a 'problem child' for many years. When she got pregnant and had Caylee, then she really had some power over Cindy. Using Caylee as her bargaining chip. I daresay you're right, Cindy trying to change the dynamics in some way has caused a major fallout:confused:
Aftermath = huge amount of guilt being processed by the GPs. No way did they intend to hurt Caylee. In fact, "if that's the way you want to play it" they were going to seek custody of Caylee. Now, the de-evolution of grandparent rights recently in the US is a whole 'nother story.

Florida must not be like Texas. The eviction process has to be followed here, or so I was told, even for a grown kid that lives at home. That is of course, if the kid won't leave.

Aftermath = huge amount of guilt being processed by the GPs. No way did they intend to hurt Caylee. In fact, "if that's the way you want to play it" they were going to seek custody of Caylee. Now, the de-evolution of grandparent rights recently in the US is a whole 'nother story.
We are on the same page here. I still think the GPs are treading very carefully. Playing along with her games. Hoping she will come around, and tell them where Caylee is. I have a feeling they really believe that Caylee 'Is Ok' and that Casey has hidden her somewhere to punish them....

Which I why I don't think she would've been able to bury her and dig her back up, or whatever. I think she may have thought about it, but not followed through. Since the neighbor showered for all she knows Casey could've had the shovel for 10 minutes before returning it. I bet she used it on the shed. JMHO
I'm surprised she actually returned the shovel....

Finally, Cindy and George have been so injured by Casey's antics and Cindy's engagement in those antics -- not holding Casey responsible -- that Cindy and George had a near divorce. George just dismissed his petition for a divorce in November 2007 so now Cindy and George are trying to act like a unified team of parents in this change of drawing boundaries for Casey. Hence, George calls LE no the gas can theft and communicates it to Cindy. Cindy, being wishy washy again tells Casey. Casey has been playing her parents off against each other for 20 years. The parents aren't skilled at acting together.

Florida must not be like Texas. The eviction process has to be followed here, or so I was told, even for a grown kid that lives at home. That is of course, if the kid won't leave.

Even if there is something like that here, never heard of it, if mommy said get out then I left. Even when I was a teen.

We are on the same page here. I still think the GPs are treading very carefully. Playing along with her games. Hoping she will come around, and tell them where Caylee is. I have a feeling they really believe that Caylee 'Is Ok' and that Casey has hidden her somewhere to punish them....
Maybe so but as to the playing along don't ya think Atty Baez would inform Casey of that angle, maybe that's another reason for ceasing visits. What if Casey was starting to weaken due to running out of excuses and stories to apply.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member