Caylee Anthony General Discussion Thread #90

Status
Not open for further replies.
There is no question about it. I went back with my Tivo and transcribed it word for word:

* Clint said he went to Jacksonville to spend time with his dad and he returned on Sunday. When asked by Greta if Casey was there that night his reply was, "I believe so, yes, she was there. Caylee wasn't there."

Greta: Fast forward again to Father's Day, June 15th, you returned later that day, you think Casey spent the night there that Sunday night. Do you remember waking up that next day, the day after Father's Day?

Clint: Ah, yes, Monday for Class.

Greta: Do you remember seeing Caylee?

Clint: Uh No. Caylee was not...Like I said, Caylee never spent the night over there.

Greta: How about Casey? Was Casey there that morning if you remember?

Clint: I can't recall.

Greta: Do you remember anything else about June 16th?

Clint: No, nothing out of the ordinary.

Holy cow, this guy is a FRIGGIN GOLD MINE for the (potential) DEFENSE! He recalls Father's Day. Does not recall seeing the girl he was NOT sleeping with, the next morning when he left for class. In hindsight, does NOT remember anything out of the ordinary. :yawn: :rolls eyes:

Maybe they were all tired of the "Drama Queen".? ":eek:Second verse same as the first' A little bit longer &
A little bit worse":furious:

QUOTE: And why didn't he speak with his friend and "business partner" from July 1 when he moved out until July 15 when the story broke? Why was he no longer a dj at Fusian after June? :QUOTE

I have to say I thought about that as well. It is stated somewhere (I think maybe in the charging doc - but I could be wrong) That Casey spent with 4th of July with Tony AND his roommate - cooked dinner for BOTH of them. I found it odd that he said July 1 as well

The most interesting thing about his testimony is the picture he paints of Casey as this great mom, wonderful gf. She had everybody fooled.

Lee, like everyone else thought/heard Caylee was with the nanny.
Why would he question?
NO ONE KNEW ANYTHING WAS AMISS!

My brother has no idea who has my kids when we all meet out on the town.
He would have no reason to ask...would yours?
I'm sorry but I don't understand the reference to a brother and meeting out on the town.
I think that it's important to keep this in context. Cindy's post on her myspace page, early in July, indicates that she was distraught and desperate and had no idea where either of them were. She has stated, at this point, that she was trying to talk to Caylee and couldn't because of "reasonable" excuses. If she was so concerned, wouldn't she mention this to her son, Casey's other "best friend" (remember that is how Cindy identified Casey at the Bond hearing) and enlist his aid in finding her? If not, why not declare the car stolen sooner? She later claimed that she had "stolen" her car... LE would have been able to stop Casey weeks before.
George, meanwhile, in one of his earliest interviews, if not the first, says that he just wasn't around much, or paying attention and didn't get "panicky." He didn't even seem to get "panicky" when he drove the death car around town. Funny how he recalls with utmost precision what Casey and Caylee were wearing the last time he saw them out of the corner of his eye as he sat watching a cooking show...
All I am certain of is these people's conniving and masterminding and duplicity and whatever else is absolutely reprehensible.

Yeah, I agree. But then remember too that it took Casey's friend Amy returning from her trip, discovering Casey had stolen $700 from her, to contact Cindy and "tell Cindy where Casey could be found?" In Cindy's MySpace blog about 2 weeks after Casey supposedly left with Caylee (July 3rd) Cindy asks "who's watching" her little angel if not for her?? Which also indicates she had no knowledge of any "nanny". Reverse it - say something is up ith Cindy being involved...I don't see how......but if she was, I'm wondering.....why then did she call 911?

Why would an RN cover up the death of a beloved granddaughter? Why not use her knowledge to at least stage and accident? They happen every day, and Nurses and LE's know this.
Absolutely and definitely, MarleneM, you are describing exactly why I am totally and without a doubt NOT looking at Cindy or George in little Caylee's disappearance.

In Cindy's MySpace message, she is clearly thinking that some earthly being is taking care of Caylee; and keeping her beloved angel away from her. There is NO reference to Caylee being deceased or an angel herself. If Cindy Anthony had any part of Caylee's demise, I think it would be seen in her online postings from that time.

The most interesting thing about his testimony is the picture he paints of Casey as this great mom, wonderful GF. She had everybody fooled.

You have to take into consideration how long he knew Casey and how often he saw Caylee and her child interact.
Not often I would guess.

Plus he's a man. If she wasn't yelling (nagging) at Caylee she was good in his book. (maybe)

No offense meant to any gentlemen here..
:)

Yes, you reasonably normal people Anita, they would avoid those calls--but IMO this family is quite dysfunctional, obviously havent had Casey be held responsible for many things in her life (Caylee included), and I do think her parents were ignoring her calls because they were maybe trying to put a shock to her system to straighten up her act--or wouldnt speak to her due the whatever the "blow up' was.....
I am not from a 'normal' family either, lol, I am not throwing stones....I just get the impression that Casey has been pulling stunts all her life, and her parents have never made her take responsibility for her actions.
I think the GP's are in a complete state of denial, and have been for years.
again, just my opinion....

ITA. I would add that after Caylee was born, Casey had one more thing to control them with. They just never imagined in their worst nightmares what Casey might do to her own child.

I'm sorry but I don't understand the reference to a brother and meeting out on the town.
I think that it's important to keep this in context. Cindy's post on her myspace page, early in July, indicates that she was distraught and desperate and had no idea where either of them were. She has stated, at this point, that she was trying to talk to Caylee and couldn't because of "reasonable" excuses. If she was so concerned, wouldn't she mention this to her son, Casey's other "best friend" (remember that is how Cindy identified Casey at the Bond hearing) and enlist his aid in finding her? If not, why not declare the car stolen sooner? She later claimed that she had "stolen" her car... LE would have been able to stop Casey weeks before.
George, meanwhile, in one of his earliest interviews, if not the first, says that he just wasn't around much, or paying attention and didn't get "panicky." He didn't even seem to get "panicky" when he drove the death car around town. Funny how he recalls with utmost precision what Casey and Caylee were wearing the last time he saw them out of the corner of his eye as he sat watching a cooking show...
All I am certain of is these people's conniving and masterminding and duplicity and whatever else is absolutely reprehensible.

:crazy:
The conversation was about why someone didn't check on Caylee before 31-31 days.
Why her brother didn't know something was wrong...
all that kind of stuff.

Thus my comment.

You have to take into consideration how long he knew Casey and how often he saw Caylee and her child interact.
Not often I would guess.

Plus he's a man. If she wasn't yelling (nagging) at Caylee she was good in his book. (maybe)

No offense meant to any gentlemen here..
:)

LOL, this is true.

:crazy:
The conversation was about why someone didn't check on Caylee before 31-31 days.
Why her brother didn't know something was wrong...
all that kind of stuff.

Thus my comment.

So after two weeks of not getting in touch with Casey, Mom asks Lee to tell Casey to stop by and she does it? How many guys are going to physically bring sis by the family home? After a month maybe. I think she gave Lee the runaround too.

Like most people, I think that George's (or Lee's or Cindy's) recall "after-the-fact" seems to be more "aware" than most people are during a crime. I think this is clear for the entire family...they are remembering things AFTER THEY OCCURRED, but recalling those things in their mind's eyes. This is why "eye-witness" accounts are not very credible. The more information a "witness" has about a particular event (after the event), the probability that the testimony that "witness" has is tainted, is greater. In plain speak, knowing more information about a crime makes the witness's mind FILL-IN details....not that the witness is lying, the mind just adds more detail.

So after two weeks of not getting in touch with Casey, Mom asks Lee to tell Casey to stop by and she does it? How many guys are going to physically bring sis by the family home? After a month maybe. I think she gave Lee the runaround too.

:blowkiss:
The whole conversation/debate starts on about page 3 or 4 here..between "swag" and myself..
It is pretty detailed...and way too much to do over.:bang:

I'm way too lazy here at 2:20 AM. lol

Like most people, I think that George's (or Lee's or Cindy's) recall "after-the-fact" is more "aware" than most people are during a crime. I think this is clear for the entire family...they are remembering things AFTER THEY OCCURRED, but recalling those things in their mind's eyes. This is why "eye-witness" accounts are not very credible. The more information a "witness" has about a particular event (after the event), the clearer testimony that "witness" has.

Look up Elizabeth Loftis research on eye-witness testimony and you'll know why it's not reliable. I think she researched "repressed memories" too.

JMO. I find myself rather shocked that you point out that a child is illegitimate(born of parents who are not married to each other; born out of wedlock). I have only heard a person point things out like this about a child when they have felt themselves better than others. And I am compelled to ask if your husband knows you would have thought less of him because of his family. I am sorry but being a parent of 2 "illegitimate children" I am at aw as to your way of expressing things. Illegitimate is not a kind definition ( 1. born of parents who are not married to each other; born out of wedlock: an illegitimate child.
2. not legitimate; not sanctioned by law or custom.
3. unlawful; illegal: an illegitimate action.
4. irregular; not in good usage.
5. Logic. not in accordance with the principles of valid inference.
6. Obsolete. (formerly, in London) a. of or pertaining to stage plays in which musical numbers were inserted because of laws that gave only a few theaters the exclusive right to produce straight dramas.
b. acting in or producing such productions.

–noun 7. a person recognized or looked upon as illegitimate.
–verb (used with object) 8. to declare illegitimate.)
My children are of great use!

Good point, and please allow me to allay your concerns about my intentions in using the word illegitimate to describe my niece and nephew.

Because my post was rather lengthy in trying to support the issue of the behavior of my SIL, I used the word illegitimate as a short-cut to avoid having to run-on about the various and very temporary relationships that my SIL gets into about every other month. Two of these relationships so far have resulted in pregnancies with fathers that have both disappeared after conception. My SIL receives no child support from father #1 (my niece's father) and now the father of baby #2 has moved out of state and is reportedly chronically unemployed, so my SIL is not thinking of how she'll receive help to support her son either. Since your question allows me to elaborate on this situation, I'll tell you that my in-laws are supporting all three and the plan is that that is the way it will be because regardless of their fathers, my in-laws instinctively love their grandchildren. Problem is, when they should be enjoying their retirement, they are living paycheck to paycheck and both working full-time jobs to support their grown daughter and their grandchildren that prohibit them from throwing her out of their home.

As for my ex-husband. No, if you knew me you would not say I have a superiority complex regarding unmarried parents. Not at all. That was not his shame. My now ex lied by omission to me about his sick and dangerous sister. He lives in denial and states he wishes she would "just go away" because he hates the way she consumes his parents.

I never had reason to meet his sister until after we were married because we are both active duty Navy and stationed far away. Now we have a 4yo daughter, and my SIL is obsessed with her. It scares me. For instance, my daughter likes Tinkerbell, my SIL went out and got a HUGE Tinkerbell tattoo on her chest and had my daughter's name tattooed on the left side of her neck. My husband's name is tattooed on the other side of her neck and she has his military rating tattooed on her arm.

Trust me, this woman is ill, and scares me. I try to tolerate and pretend along with the rest of the family about her, but her condition is the elephant in the room at every gathering. I want my daughter to have nothing to do with her. I really honestly don't. I have no prejudice against unmarried parents - I have a huge problem with watching my in-laws being drained dry however out of love for the children their daughter doesn't even care for - except for the attention they bring to her when the moment is right.

The whole conversation/debate starts on about page 3 or 4 here..between "swag" and myself..
It is pretty detailed...and way too much to do over.:bang:

I'm way too lazy here at 2:20 AM. lol

Sorry, i'm just trying to imagine how that would go. I can't imagine one of my brothers strong-arming me into going home. If I said my kid was with the sitter, he'd probably drop the subject. Poor Lee, he probably had to be the "parent" for a lot of years. I'm sure he got tired of it.

LOL, I have stayed up waaaay too late ( to get up with my young children in the morning and do a good job of it!), reading all of your comments.

Mommashark, Southern Mom and Mkay882 (and others), I know we are all looking for the same thing...justice for Caylee. The hour is late, not alot of new information is coming in...it's easy to shred each comment like it's a bullet, coming from the enemy. Hugs, all. Goodnight!:blowkiss:

Sorry, i'm just trying to imagine how that would go. I can't imagine one of my brothers strong-arming me into going home. If I said my kid was with the sitter, he'd probably drop the subject. Poor Lee, he probably had to be the "parent" for a lot of years. I'm sure he got tired of it.

REALLY. LOL
I can imagine my brother wouldn't even bother...
Stupid he ain't! :crazy:
:woohoo:

MarleneM, I understood what you meant by out of wedlock (the pattern), and how you would have wanted to know about this before marrying into the family. I wouldn't have wanted to marry into something like that either. It's too bad the grandparents can't figure out how to get custody and move away from the ex SIL. How this relates to Casey: I wonder if she ever actually hit Cindy or got violent during an argument like your ex SIL.

LOL, I have stayed up waaaay too late ( to get up with my young children in the morning and do a good job of it!), reading all of your comments.

Mommashark, Southern Mom and Mkay882 (and others), I know we are all looking for the same thing...justice for Caylee. The hour is late, not alot of new information is coming in...it's easy to shred each comment like it's a bullet, coming from the enemy. Hugs, all. Goodnight!:blowkiss:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member