Casey Refuses Another Visit From Lee Fox News

NighTillDawn

Inactive
Reaction score
Fox news has just reported that Casey has refused another visit from Lee. Why on earth did they release the jail visit conversations to the media? Now Casey has clammed up and wont speak to anyone. I wonder once they let her loose whether she will start flapping her gums?:waitasec:

Interesting..she saw George and Cindy Thursday..I wonder why she is refusing LEE today? She met with her lawyer for 2 hours last night..so I suspect lots of coaching from him to not speak with family until she is sprung.

Yep, they said she refused the visit on the advice of her attorney.

She has been advised by her attorney to stop all visits, per Fox News. How is Baez going to control her conversations once she's out of jail? He knows now that the conversations aren't being released to the public, he just doesn't want her hanging herself with LE.

She has been advised by her attorney to stop all visits, per Fox News. How is Baez going to control her conversations once she's out of jail? He knows now that the conversations aren't being released to the public, he just doesn't want her hanging herself with LE.

Casey's not about to hang herself, she has already done that IMHO. I was just speaking with my husband before he was heading to work and I was just telling him how panicked I was when my 24 yr old daughter took off when she was a toddler ( 18 months old ), and I couldn't find her in the house after a few minutes of wondering where she was, and I ran to my neighbor and told her that I couldn't find my daughter, and within seconds we had a dozen or so other neighbors running in all directions trying to find her. Luckily after 15 minutes, one of the neighbors found her toddling down three blocks away. I'm thinking back now to my state of mind and how panicked I was back then. How could Casey be so calm after not knowing where her daughter is after all this time? Only one of two things, she knows she is dead, or she knows who has her.

Casey's not about to hang herself, she has already done that IMHO. I was just speaking with my husband before he was heading to work and I was just telling him how panicked I was when my 24 yr old daughter took off when she was a toddler ( 18 months old ), and I couldn't find her in the house after a few minutes of wondering where she was, and I ran to my neighbor and told her that I couldn't find my daughter, and within seconds we had a dozen or so other neighbors running in all directions trying to find her. Luckily after 15 minutes, one of the neighbors found her toddling down three blocks away. I'm thinking back now to my state of mind and how panicked I was back then. How could Casey be so calm after not knowing where her daughter is after all this time? Only one of two things, she knows she is dead, or she knows who has her.

A normal person would still be upset even if this was the scenario.

Casey is anything but normal. If Caylee has been kidnapped, Casey sure doesn't seem concerned for her safety or welfare. It's all about her remember? She just wishes everyone would stop the focus on Caylee and start focusing on her. That's certainly being done now. Why has the focus stopped on Caylee? Are they still searching for her? I haven't heard about current searches except looking at the airport. That was the last I heard.

Casey is a B1TCH.

If she doesn't want to see Lee or anyone else, why wait until the last minute.... why make the person waste THEIR TIME coming down to the jail & signing in only to see if the Queen is in the mood to receive visitors from her royal subjects?

If she's been told not to discuss the 'case' they can talk about music or movies or the weather or any other safe topic.

IMO, Casey is super pissed at Lee because he dared to tell her that none of the 'leads' she gave him checked out at all.... and she knows everyone else heard him tell her! That's way to close to being called a LIAR & Miss Casey can't stand the truth being thrown into her fantasy world.

Not that I can understand how anyone in her family can even stomach looking at her smug face. Ewwwwwww

Should be interesting when little Miss Casey gets sprung from the jail this week. Wonder whether anyone can get her to start flapping her gums and get the truth out of her for a change.

Caylee's best hope lies with persons who aren't focused on hiding the truth but rather, exposing it.

I agree that even if Casey thinks she "knows who has Caylee" (ZHG?) she just doesn't know where <shiver>.h Te day she went to pick up Caylee (June 9th at first, then changed to June 16th-ish later) she should have been at least concerned. But the fact the apartment (#210) was suddenly emptied, cleaned and ready for a new resident to arrive since you last left about 6 hours ago - well then the next step should be Worry. Night falls and the clock strikes twelve and the babysitter still won't tell you where you can pick up your child (if she's talking to you at all) - well now we've arrived at the third step: Panic! The first call to 911 should have been within 5 minutes of Casey arriving to pick-up Caylee at "ZG's apartment", but no, her first 911 call came "31 days" later on July 15th through her mother Cindy's sense of panic.

Even if Casey is calm because, as you suggest, she knows who has Caylee then how can we explain how Casey knew someone well enough to leave her daughter with that person for an undefined amount of time with no compensation yet none of her family or friends who were a part of Caylee's daily life (and financial support) had a clue to who this person is? Even if Casey trusts this fictional person, and was able to party at Fusions on June 20th, just 4 days after anyone last saw Caylee, if neither Casey or the GP's are financially supporting Caylee (food, medicine, diapers?, clothes) who is willing to do that? And even if one could say Casey sold Caylee to a loving couple - where's the money? How come she was reduced to stealing gas and borrowing shovels and friends cars if she had just sold her child?

And never forget the overwhelming oder of human decomposition (according to both Cindy the RN, and a homicide detective with LE) in Casey's car; combined with suspicious fluid stains, hairs and soil samples that LE seem to be keeping close to their chest. How many of us have had our automobiles wreak of something dead + had a relative or friend go missing? Not I, and I hope no one on the jury has either.

I SAID IT IN THE BEGINNING and I still believe it to this day. Lee is the only sane one in the group. I think he truly doesn't believe Casey and doesn't want to act like he does anymore.
More than anything, I think he is broken hearted by the thought that Casey might have done something to his neice, Caylee.

I SAID IT IN THE BEGINNING and I still believe it to this day. Lee is the only sane one in the group. I think he truly doesn't believe Casey and doesn't want to act like he does anymore.
More than anything, I think he is broken hearted by the thought that Casey might have done something to his neice, Caylee.

I think you're right. Cindy and George probably listen to Casey and believe what she tells them. Lee probably points out contradictions and questions her story too much.

Anything she says can and will be used against her in a court of law. Why in the world would she speak to anyone? It's basic defense 101.
She was stupid to have said as much as she did. It is her right to stay silent. I have seen simple phrases turned and twisted to have differnt meanings right here on this board. She would be foolish to leave her own words up for such scrutiny.
Same reason that George and Cindy really should have kept silent also.

I thought I read somewhere that prisoners are informed of the planned visits for the day at 7 am and that is when they can choose to accept or reject them. I'm not sure why the jail wouldn't call the person to cancel rather than make them come down and get rejected.

Why refuse Lee's visits but accept Cindy & George's? Is it because Lee wont accept anything that Casey says but her parents do? What gives?

I agree that even if Casey thinks she "knows who has Caylee" (ZHG?) she just doesn't know where <shiver>.h Te day she went to pick up Caylee (June 9th at first, then changed to June 16th-ish later) she should have been at least concerned. But the fact the apartment (#210) was suddenly emptied, cleaned and ready for a new resident to arrive since you last left about 6 hours ago - well then the next step should be Worry. Night falls and the clock strikes twelve and the babysitter still won't tell you where you can pick up your child (if she's talking to you at all) - well now we've arrived at the third step: Panic! The first call to 911 should have been within 5 minutes of Casey arriving to pick-up Caylee at "ZG's apartment", but no, her first 911 call came "31 days" later on July 15th through her mother Cindy's sense of panic.

Even if Casey is calm because, as you suggest, she knows who has Caylee then how can we explain how Casey knew someone well enough to leave her daughter with that person for an undefined amount of time with no compensation yet none of her family or friends who were a part of Caylee's daily life (and financial support) had a clue to who this person is? Even if Casey trusts this fictional person, and was able to party at Fusions on June 20th, just 4 days after anyone last saw Caylee, if neither Casey or the GP's are financially supporting Caylee (food, medicine, diapers?, clothes) who is willing to do that? And even if one could say Casey sold Caylee to a loving couple - where's the money? How come she was reduced to stealing gas and borrowing shovels and friends cars if she had just sold her child?

And never forget the overwhelming oder of human decomposition (according to both Cindy the RN, and a homicide detective with LE) in Casey's car; combined with suspicious fluid stains, hairs and soil samples that LE seem to be keeping close to their chest. How many of us have had our automobiles wreak of something dead + had a relative or friend go missing? Not I, and I hope no one on the jury has either.

As for the possibility that Casey knows who has Caylee: wouldn't a caring mother call to check up on her daughter? Are there any records that would back this up?

I don't have any children, but my good friend has a toddler and she gets antsy if she can't check in every few hours with the person who babysits her son during the day.

If Casey never checked in, wouldn't that also be awfully similar to abandonment?

Exactly Wedavis, what caring mother wouldn't call their child whom they haven't seen in more than 31 days if she was with the babysitter ZG. Wouldn't Caylee be crying to speak with her mommy before she goes to sleep at night or in the mornings when she wakes up? I know my 11 yr old goes for overnight visits and must hear my voice before going to sleep at night and must call me in the mornings when she wakes up.
First the babysitter/nanny ZG has Caylee
Next kidnappers have Caylee
They know who has Caylee but can't say for fear of something happening to the child
The kidnappers are being watched

The kidnappers must be watching the news if they have Caylee, wouldn't saying they are being watched be the worst thing anyone involved in this case would say? Why tell the people who have kidnapped your grandchild that they are being watched? I just don't get it. Is that suppose to scare the kidnappers into returning Caylee?

Why refuse Lee's visits but accept Cindy & George's? Is it because Lee wont accept anything that Casey says but her parents do? What gives?

It could be that during yesterday's visit, she may have come close to saying something she shouldn't. Therefore she decided not to take the chance today.

It could be that during yesterday's visit, she may have come close to saying something she shouldn't. Therefore she decided not to take the chance today.

If that's the case, will she lock herself in her bedroom & refuse to speak to anyone.... at home OR on the phone?

Nah. I think she's just playing mind games & being a control freak with the ONLY thing in the world she can still control.... who she'll grant the honor of a visit to.

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mhenderson
Back