ALL Movie-TV-Book Connections to friends and fabrications

I remember reading somewhere that Casey has introduced herself as Zenaida Gonzalez

Please reference the thread or include a link for this information. Otherwise it will be considered gossip.

I was weeding through websites concerning ZG. How would Casey learn of the knowledge of a ZG at the Sawgrass Apts the same time a ZG was there checking out an apartment? They found that ZG and she admitted being at the apts and filling out a guest card. How did Casey know, that would be some coincidence. Did Casey somehow get hold of the guestcard?

Gone Baby Gone (2007)
Directed by Ben Affleck. With Casey Affleck, Michelle Monaghan, Morgan Freeman. Two Boston area detectives investigate a little girl's kidnapping, ...
http://www.imdb.com/title/tt0452623/

Anyone want me to check it out?
Im grasping at straws here LOL

WARNING: If you haven't seen the movie, I'm going to ruin it for you!

GBG's little girl is missing and presumed kidnapped. What really happened is mommy accidentally overdosed baby, trying to insure she'd sleep soundly so mommy could go hang out with some guy. Mommy lies and lies, but eventually leads cops to the body. (This movie could have been only 15 minutes long if they'd edited out the "f" word. I've never heard it used so many times in any other movie.)

This movie wouldn't make Casey afraid of calling the cops in (and I don't believe for one nanosecond she was afraid of calling the cops because CAYLEE might be harmed) but it COULD give her some ideas about how to handle an accidental death.

GBG's little girl is missing and presumed kidnapped. What really happened is mommy accidentally overdosed baby, trying to insure she'd sleep soundly so mommy could go hang out with some guy. Mommy lies and lies, but eventually leads cops to the body. (This movie could have been only 15 minutes long if they'd edited out the "f" word. I've never heard it used so many times in any other movie.)

This movie wouldn't make Casey afraid of calling the cops in (and I don't believe for one nanosecond she was afraid of calling the cops because CAYLEE might be harmed) but it COULD give her some ideas about how to handle an accidental death.

Not to argue, but I saw that movie and that is not what I remember happening. Are you sure you are thinking of Gone Baby Gone?

WARNING I'm going to ruin the movie as well..
The mother does leave the little girl so she can hang out with her boyfriend or whatever, but the mother doesn't accidently overdose her, since the little girl isn't even dead, they find her alive and well with the police captian who along with the girls uncle faked her death and were going to have the little girl live with the police captian. At the end the girl is returned to her mother unfortunately.

Brenda was having an affair with Billy, a man from the projects. She would feed Cody cough syrup, telling him it was night vitamins, to get him to sleep, so she could spend time with the man without interruption. One night, the night Billy would end this relationship, Cody wouldn’t go down and they had a fight. Brenda walked out to see the man, despite her son's warnings that she would be sorry. When she returned, she found Cody dead under the table. He’d overdosed on the cough syrup. When Brenda realized what happened, she lost it, not knowing what to do. She drove out to the woods and dug his grave with her bare hands. Then she called her ex-lover and asked him to help. He carried Cody out there, buried him and put the rocks over the grave - both as a tribute and to keep animals away. Lorenzo signs an arrest warrant, and both Brenda and Billy are taken away.

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Freedomland_(film)

Right, Gone Baby Gone did not have to do w/the mom overdosing the child that I recall. The mom was a druggie and she and her BF stole $ from a druglord and they took the daughter as ransom till they got the girl back. It involves a bunch of detectives looking for her and in the end turns out the kidnapping was a hoax and some of LE was involved in the hoax to keep the $$. More to it than that but that was the basic premise. The little girl does not die, she is reunite w/mom at end. I posted on another thread that I wondered if Casey was maybe using this film to come up with some of her story.

Another movie where a traumatic experience drove "Betty" into a fake reality

I only have one thing to say...OMG.:mad:

I have thought about this also, even mentioned it on another thread. There are some other things to add to this discussion such as her "new friends" went to Full Sail which is a film/multimedia school. Her current boyfriend was a senior at that school, if the roommate was truthful. Also, the apartment she took the police to was exactly the one that ZG actually looked at (apt. #210), not just any old apartment in the complex. Furthermore, the apartment has been vacant for a very long time. Where I am from that long of a vacancy is odd, may not for that part of Fla., but anyway I was thinking that maybe the apartment was actually used for shooting scenes, managers could be getting a little something for keeping it vacant. Just a thought, also jmo.

A post to add... What all that has to do with Caylee, I haven't a clue. Maybe something happened, accidentally or otherwise, while shooting at the apartment? Hence, her accuracy concerning 'ZG' and the apartment? A little truth peppering the lies, to help keep them straight or to later say that she gave correct information, maybe only partial but correct nonetheless, so she can try to cover herself.

Someone commented that parts of Casey's poem come from a movie line in Spiderman. I wonder if she just watched TV and movies while she was supposed to be at work? I am wondering what other movie correlations there are.

Someone commented that parts of Casey's poem come from a movie line in Spiderman. I wonder if she just watched TV and movies while she was supposed to be at work? I am wondering what other movie correlations there are.
Be interesting to see what was watched online (computer records) during that time - or what was on locally thru cable

Be interesting to see what was watched online (computer records) during that time - or what was on locally thru cable
I am kind of thinking she just watched movies online while she was supposed to be working. I wouldn't be surprised if a thorough search of her information tied into the movies. jmho of course.

Hey,

Do any of you remember (I am sorry if this is a repeated topic!) back when the case first hit the news?

I remember hearing something about how Casey didn't want to tell the cops about Caylee's dissappearance because "she watched a lot of movies and in the movies if you call the cops the kid gets harmed" - so she was conducting her "own investigation".

I was wondering if there has been any follow up on this? Seems like Casey could be someone who would get her "ideas/lies" fantasy such as a movie. Like maybe she got a "plan" from a movie during those 31 days...?

Just another thought...

Please forgive me...i haven't read all the responses to this post yet, but i was just thinking maybe that's why she seemed to be just leaving clues at first.
None of them made any sense, but yeah...maybe they were clue from a movie/movies.
?
I dunno...just thinking...

Gone Baby Gone (2007)
Directed by Ben Affleck. With Casey Affleck, Michelle Monaghan, Morgan Freeman. Two Boston area detectives investigate a little girl's kidnapping, ...
http://www.imdb.com/title/tt0452623/

Anyone want me to check it out?
Im grasping at straws here LOL

If this story had an ending like this one it would be great. But it won't
it would be simalar if casey gave Caylee to someone.
Sadly this is not the case woith precious little Caylee

Adding the movie Man on Fire

bad ending. SPOILER ALERT

girl is found deceased in a car trunk after being "kidnapped"

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members