Caylee Anthony 3 year old General discussion #96

Status
Not open for further replies.
Interesting! I too think it's kind of coincidental they show up simultaneously, especially after a month has already gone by after Casey's arrest and numerous interviews by her parents with the media. I'm not really surprised by the spokesman though since we might have been given a clue he was coming when George & Cindy blew up at the media when visiting Casey at the jail this week.

I posted earlier that I believe Larry Garrison is the common denominator here... Mystery solved. A few other posters posted on the smarminess of Larry as well in the earlier posts and or thread..

With the two presidential candidates being more or less on stage together for the first time at Saddleback Church doing this forum thing with Rick Warren tonight I think most of the cable news channels are covering that.

So the best bet for Geraldo may be tomorrow.
Yeah they are going to be right over here by me!

I posted earlier that I believe Larry Garrison is the common denominator here... Mystery solved. A few other posters posted on the smarminess of Larry as well in the earlier posts and or thread..
I'm in agreement. ;)

Shoregirl, I can't find anything new on the backpacks. Blink, have you heard anything?

Agreed! :Banane35:

And you're here with us and not at the event! :D
I am not sure I would pass security:innocent:
Actually I am hiding out. I had a chemical peel on Thursday and I am hiding out. I look like carp.

I am getting really bad about being OT.
I AM SORRY AND I WILL BEHAVE. PLEASE WINDY DON"T YELL AT ME!:D

Well, whoever is putting up the bond can set conditions. But the judge is the one who orders the conditions, and the judge may or may not agree with their conditions. If the judge orders Casey to her mother's home, can you imagine Casey and Cindy in a house together 24/7? And no way to deny visits?

Shoregirl, I can't find anything new on the backpacks. Blink, have you heard anything?

I am so hopeful that the backpacks will be a clue. But, I am guessing that LE will clamp down on these, if they are.

Am I wrong in this? Some of you who are more familiar with LE methodology might know a whole lot more than my guessing.

I bet you anything that joel brodsky and his stellar performer drew peterson are just thrilled something like this has captured the the nation's attention and basically took over greta and nancy. This is the best thing that could have happen to drew peterson.

With the two presidential candidates being more or less on stage together for the first time at Saddleback Church doing this forum thing with Rick Warren tonight I think most of the cable news channels are covering that.

So the best bet for Geraldo may be tomorrow.
Geraldo is off this weekend I watch him too and he would be on top of the developments of this weekends events.

http://www.foxnews.com/geraldo/index.html
Sat., Aug. 16 and Sun., Aug., 17:
• 'Geraldo at Large' is preempted this week. But join Geraldo and team next week for all the news that matters to you LIVE and 'At Large'

I think the nephew IS putting up the 50K. Maybe he got several people to invest, promising them part of the book/movie deals.

I thought Padilla said he was contacted by a person in NYC and that is how he became aware of the case. I wonder if this person in NYC is putting uo the $50,000 and who this person is ?

Well, whoever is putting up the bond can set conditions. But the judge is the one who orders the conditions, and the judge may or may not agree with their conditions. If the judge orders Casey to her mother's home, can you imagine Casey and Cindy in a house together 24/7? And no way to deny visits?
If the fight the neighbor overheard on Father's Day is any indication of what goes on in that house, I can't imagine Casey wanting to be released or Cindy/George wanting her home! :princess:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member