Caylee Anthony 3 year old General discussion #98

Status
Not open for further replies.
has anyone seen the movie "Gone Baby Gone?" I wonder if Casey saw this and is using elements from the film to make up her story? It's about a little girl supposedly abducted b/c her druggie mom stole money from a druglord and then the druglord kills her but it turns out that several members of LE are involved in a staged kidnapping to get the money and the girl turns out to be OK.

I think we can put the Zaneida thing to bed. She doesn't exist, never has, never will. Caylee never spoke of Zanny or a "nanny". something or someone was watching Caylee. And it wasn't a nanny. JMO.

She did exist. Just any contact w/Caylee,Casey? The only thing in common is the Sawgrass Apts. I am POSITIVE I read that Zeneida Gonzalez had lost her ID.

But would the decomposition be far more advanced than it was with Laci because she was in the cold Pacific? I am afraid that in the boggy water, swampy, and the heat and humidity, it would be a skeleton. I still want her found and given a decent burial, but not much help in the way of cause of death. I am just assuming and could be wrong.

I hate to even write this as it makes me sick, but yes it HAS been VERY VERY hot in Orlando and the body would probably be bones by now.

You're welcome! :) In Caylee's case, should she also not be found, they'd need some evidence such as that from the car to bring murder charges, imo. Casey's lies and this nanny story don't make it look good for her, but like you said, they only get one chance at a conviction.

You are absolutely correct. Maybe they are hoping she will talk, too. Not voluntarily but blabber to someone. Most murderers do at some point.

You know, just once, I would like to hear Cindy admit that they had one hell of a blow up before Caylee went missing.

She didn't need one but I always have wondered if she used the having a nanny lie to get money out of her mom to (fake) pay her. It would make sense because she had no income.

I DO remember Cindy saying that before Casey took off for a month, they paid all her bills, including her cell phone bill.
That makes perfect sense why she'd invent the nanny to begin with, imo.

Intesting. And how come did some tipster say they saw Caylee in the airport? Can't remember the exact date. Does anyone remember the date? TIA.

I'm not going to go in details here, but the tipster said the child said her name was Caylee Anfony.... as Caylee always said.

The "tip" was reported by Cindy. So forgive me if I'm VERY doubtful that it ever really happened.

I hate to even write this as it makes me sick, but yes it HAS been VERY VERY hot in Orlando and the body would probably be bones by now.
Not to be too gross either, but what if she was put where gators are? I agree about the decomposition, after 2 mo. in this heat, even if she was in a shallow grave. :(

You know, just once, I would like to hear Cindy admit that they had one hell of a blow up before Caylee went missing.

I couldn't agree more. Or admit to something...! Like that Casey is a habitual liar. She surely knows this.

By acting like she doesn't, nothing she says is credible.

Intesting. And how come did some tipster say they saw Caylee in the airport? Can't remember the exact date. Does anyone remember the date? TIA.

I'm not going to go in details here, but the tipster said the child said her name was Caylee Anfony.... as Caylee always said.
I don't recall them giving an exact date. Also, the so-called tipster said that the little girl said, "Ant-ney" like the family pronounces it (leaving out the "tho" sound).

She did exist. Just any contact w/Caylee,Casey? The only thing in common is the Sawgrass Apts. I am POSITIVE I read that Zeneida Gonzalez had lost her ID.
Yes, her and about 10 other Zenaida's in Orange County. There is much more to this than meets the eye. :waitasec:

funny, that Cindy never met this Zanny.

Okay, I'm really going now. BYE!

hooking

JMO. And no way does she want her parents and family to know that.

OK I'll go with that,but do you think that there was one person watching Caylee or different people? And why did she wait until her mother caught up with her and then lie? And wouldn't at least 1 john come forward for the sake of Caylee?

I've been thinking about "31 days" and thought of drug testing.

Drug Detection Time Alcohol 6-24 hours Amphetamines 2-3 days Barbituates 1 day to 3 weeks Benzodiazepines 3-7 days Cocaine 2-5 days Codeine 3-5 days Euphorics (MDMA, Ecstasy) 1-3 days LSD 1-4 days Marijuana (THC) 7-30 days Methadone 3-5 days Methaqualone 14 days Opiates 1-4 days Phencyclidine (PCP) 2-4 days Steroids (anabolic) 14-30 days

Drug Detection Time Alcohol 6-24 hours Amphetamines 2-3 days Barbituates 1 day to 3 weeks Benzodiazepines 3-7 days Cocaine 2-5 days Codeine 3-5 days Euphorics (MDMA, Ecstasy) 1-3 days LSD 1-4 days Marijuana (THC) 7-30 days Methadone 3-5 days Methaqualone 14 days Opiates 1-4 days Phencyclidine (PCP) 2-4 days Steroids (anabolic) 14-30 days
So then it would be either marijuana or steroids. I always thought the 31 days came from something Cindy had said about a "month" and then Casey said "31 days" later during the 911 call, like she just picked up on what Cindy said and made it more specific.

If not mistaken the test you refer to are urine,not sure about blood, Hair is a different animal IIRC (9 months) back. they can see what drug you had taken.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Lefer