Caylee Anthony 3 year old General discussion #99

Status
Not open for further replies.

christine2448

Retired WS Staff
Reaction score
Please continue GENERAL discussions here.

Look around Caylee now has a FORUM, there are several threads started on specific topics to try and stay organized.

Links to previous and similar threads can be found toward the bottom of the page.

Newbies.....

WELCOMETOWSBLUE.gif

I am sad such a tragedy is bringing us all together.

I advise everyone to read the RULES of WS, Long and Short Version .

Quote:
Originally Posted by Windchime
Please keep in mind Caylee's forum is very busy and we will not tolerate members being rude to other members.

from the other thread right before it was closed ~

Quote:
Originally Posted by Themis
Could also be a cumulative effect of using drugs. If drugs were used often -- even prescription drugs bought on the street -- and used frequently, it would take 31 days to fairly assured of being clear. The liver is a detox organ and generally recovery programs mark 31 day as a milestone because the liver is clear.

Oh, that's interesting. Why would Casey be so concerned about any drugs being out of her system though when she didn't even know her mom was going to find her that day? On the other hand, could she have known this information, maybe as it applied to Caylee and when, if she was found, there wouldn't be any evidence in her body?

Right -- the 31 days would be significant to detect Caylee's drugs. I doubt Casey, with her limited education, would have understood effects of metabolism on that process.

From previous thread:
I don't recall them giving an exact date. Also, the so-called tipster said that the little girl said, "Ant-ney" like the family pronounces it (leaving out the "tho" sound).

Few children at that age would pronounce "Anthony" as anything but "Ant-ney."

The "th" sound isn't reliably voiced by 75% of children until they're 8 years old.
http://www.speech-language-therapy.com/Table4.htm
And leaving out the unaccented syllable "tho" is called "weak syllable deletion" and it is normal in children mastering the language.
http://www.speech-language-therapy.com/Table2.htm

So I don't think this child's pronunciation of "Anthony" has anything to do with the way Caylee's family pronounces their name. (In fact, the Anthony's probably pronounce it that way in imitation of Lee, Casey, or Caylee's early chattering.)

LE got Casey's DNA per the Search Warrant, I'm sure they got some hair.

Right -- the 31 days would be significant to detect Caylee's drugs. I doubt Casey, with her limited education, would have understood effects of metabolism on that process.
I don't either unless she'd looked it up somewhere.

From previous thread:

The "th" sound isn't reliably voiced by 75% of children until they're 8 years old.
And leaving out the unaccented syllable "tho" is called "weak syllable deletion" and it is normal in children mastering the language.

So I don't think this child's pronunciation of "Anthony" has anything to do with the way Caylee's family pronounces their name. (In fact, the Anthony's probably pronounce it that way in imitation of Lee, Casey, or Caylee's early chattering.)

I agree with you,my brother could not say"truck" and take a guess how that came out.

I'm sure the bounty hunter has seen it all, but I hope he hasn't underestimated Casey. He's going to have to be given some real names and real people in order to look for Caylee. He'll need the truth, and I'm just not sure that will happen. It will really be interesting to see how long it all lasts and how it all plays out with Casey and the family with other strong individuals living with them, questioning, and watching.

And if bounty hunter gets tired from casey-sitting, then what will he ever do? how will he get out from under that agreement?

I have thought she was so specific about the 31 days, because such a life-changing event had happened 31 days before. As cold-hearted as I think Casey is, I do think she thought about whatever she did to Caylee everyday. And she probably thought to herself, "Okay, it's been 9 days and I haven't got caught yet..." etc.

And if bounty hunter gets tired from casey-sitting, then what will he ever do? how will he get out from under that agreement?

he can't, unless he transfers the bond. otherwise he is legally responsible for ensuring that she is turned back over to the authorities for her next court date. if he doesn't, he forfeits the bond and must pay it.

From previous thread:

The charts detail children in Australia! Due to dialectal variations, I would have used a study of American children. But, the information is consistent with a test we use called the Goldman-Fristoe Test of Articulation-2. The "th" sound especially in the medial position develops later for many children--up to age 8. I'd actually characterize the artic error as a distortion not a deletion. The sound is frequently substituted with an /f/ sound ex. An-fo-ny. Good catch that the error is age appropriate.

I have thought she was so specific about the 31 days, because such a life-changing event had happened 31 days before. As cold-hearted as I think Casey is, I do think she thought about whatever she did to Caylee everyday. And she probably thought to herself, "Okay, it's been 9 days and I haven't got caught yet..." etc.
I too think that's more like what was going through her mind.

Caylee Anthony 3 year old General discussion #98

I think Aug. 21st is the appeal to lower the bond. JMO

Cops, Cases and Clues, Search for Caylee... coming on now on FOX.
10 pm eastern time

It's help a mod month. (ok, I made it up)

If you see someone being rude, attacking, doing anything
against TOS, please hit that little triangle that is on the top right of every post.

<-----

DO NOT QUOTE a post you think 'should not be here' or that you are alerting to....it just takes us more time to delete all the deleted quoted posts.

:blowkiss: TIA

Quote:
Originally Posted by panthera View Post
Well, it seems Casey was already doing that by staying at Tony's, but without Caylee.
Casey and Amy were supposed to move in together on June 15th or 16th. Their own place. Maybe Casey didn't intend to take Caylee with her and hence the blow-up.

I don't think it was said that they were getting their own place but were going to move in together. There was some speculation, IIRC, that they could possibly be moving in with Cindy? Casey had made comments about all her girls being together, etc.

Not to go back to the trunk thing, the pizza and the squirrel, but one of my animals brought in a dead baby squirrel. I just picked up up with a Walmar bag and put it in the trunk, not thinking about anything. Anywho my son is with his father for the summer so my can doesn't get full and I don't take it down every week. This was about a week ago, last weekend, so I took another bag of trash out today and didn't smell anything, which got me thinking about this case. Well the can isn't full so I am going to leave it in there for another week and see what happens.

I live in VA wehre it can get hot and humid, maybe not as bad as FL, but you still sweat in the pool, lol.

I will let you know what happens.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member