Polygraphs

NighTillDawn

Inactive
Reaction score
How come know one involved in this case has taken a polygraph test? It's been weighing heavily on my mind. I would think the LE would like to eliminate people with one, or are they just taking people's word on everything they say?

lol because none of them would pass. They can't keep their lies straight!

And they would have to agree to take one.

LE might have asked the family & they might have declined. Besides, by this time they probably really believe the lies anyway.

Hooking a pathological liar like Casey up to the polygraph really won't help them one way or the other....

if she passes (because she's an experienced liar)... nothing is gained.

if she FAILS.... she'll simply stick to her wacky story & claim it's because she's nervous about the make-believe kidnappers.

LE might have asked the family & they might have declined. Besides, by this time they probably really believe the lies anyway.

Hooking a pathological liar like Casey up to the polygraph really won't help them one way or the other....

if she passes (because she's an experienced liar)... nothing is gained.

if she FAILS.... she'll simply stick to her wacky story & claim it's because she's nervous about the make-believe kidnappers.

Well I know Casey wouldn't pass one, I was talking about family and friends who are involved with this case. If they refused to take a polygraph, then I would start to wonder what they are hiding. If they are hiding something, then they know what happened to Caylee.

Well I know Casey wouldn't pass one, I was talking about family and friends who are involved with this case. If they refused to take a polygraph, then I would start to wonder what they are hiding. If they are hiding something, then they know what happened to Caylee.

For all we know, some of her closer friends might have taken polygraphs.... they have every reason to want LE to get through questioning them so they can get back to their normal lives.

I think the friends have all been very cooperative & helpful.... LE has given NO indication that they suspect any of Casey's friends had any idea Caylee was even missing. One after another.... they ALL seemed to say the same thing.... Casey loves to lie & she never showed any sign that anything was wrong in her life after Caylee disappeared.

They're young, single & have only a casual interest in where Caylee is.... they asked & were told someone's watching the child & that's where their concern ends.... she's not their responsibility.

For all we know, some of her closer friends might have taken polygraphs.... they have every reason to want LE to get through questioning them so they can get back to their normal lives.

I think the friends have all been very cooperative & helpful.... LE has given NO indication that they suspect any of Casey's friends had any idea Caylee was even missing. One after another.... they ALL seemed to say the same thing.... Casey loves to lie & she never showed any sign that anything was wrong in her life after Caylee disappeared.

They're young, single & have only a casual interest in where Caylee is.... they asked & were told someone's watching the child & that's where their concern ends.... she's not their responsibility.

Wow, so it's that easy even if they do know, they don't need to check out family or friends more than that, how interesting. So just because everyone says the same thing, means they are cleared 100%?

In my book, anyone who refuses a lie detector is guilty, in some way or the other.

Wow, so it's that easy even if they do know, they don't need to check out family or friends more than that, how interesting. So just because everyone says the same thing, means they are cleared 100%?

No, I think first LE has to have a valid reason to believe any of these kids could have anything to do with Caylee's disappearance.

Any knowledge she's missing?

Caylee's last known to be alive on 6/15.... allegedly she left her grandparents home on 6/16 & nobody has seen her since.

I'm sure LE carefully investigated the timelines & schedules of all the people that crossed paths with our Mother Of The Year.

Polygraphs only have around an 80% accuracy rate. Way too low to permitted as evidence.

Polygraphs only have around an 80% accuracy rate. Way too low to permitted as evidence.

So that's the excuse people are using. Look, if I was innocent in knowing the where abouts of a missing 3 year old, I would take it in a heartbeat.

So that's the excuse people are using. Look, if I was innocent in knowing the where abouts of a missing 3 year old, I would take it in a heartbeat.

Exactly what I'm saying. Refusal to take one speaks volumes.

Exactly what I'm saying. Refusal to take one speaks volumes.

Let's use Scott Peterson here as an example. Laci's mother took one, Ron G took one, Brent took one, even Brent's wife took one I believe. I am not sure if the Peterson's ever took one. The thing i'm trying to point out here, if no one has taken a polygraph pertaining to this case, I want to know why. Your right, refusal to take one speaks volumes, and i'll stick by that too!

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
CSIFLGIRL46
Back