Skyla Whitaker, 11, & Taylor Placker 13 - Found Murdered - #17

Status
Not open for further replies.
Does anyone know if/how Charles & Ruth Placker are related to Peter?

If I look in the court records, it shows that there was a claim filed against Charles & Ruth Placker & All Occupants for a residence (multiple dwellings?) in Oklahoma City in May 2007, and it sounds like they were booted out in June.

Did they migrate to Weleetka and did trouble follow?

For instance, does anyone know if this James A. Placker who is listed in Weleetka is a relative? He is 22 and has a record for burglary, 2nd degree and it says the term code is Drug Court, Apr 2008. The mug shot is from July 2008.

This may have been posted before but I didn't see anything in the family thread so I may have missed.

http://docapp065p.doc.state.ok.us/servlet/page?_pageid=394&_dad=portal30&_schema=PORTAL30&doc_num=542947&offender_book_id=323315&imageindex=1

With the caliber of weapons possibly used and the placement of the shots I'm looking at the murderer(s) having a hunting background, not an experienced hitman.

I'm sure thinking that type of person also. Younger local punks.

I think the 1.5 entrance wound is distorted because the bullet entered at such a low angle. That is Taylor's groin wound.

LE did say two guns were used and one bullet is described as small and the other as medium in size. So what is a medium sized gun?

Does anyone know if/how Charles & Ruth Placker are related to Peter?

If I look in the court records, it shows that there was a claim filed against Charles & Ruth Placker & All Occupants for a residence (multiple dwellings?) in Oklahoma City in May 2007, and it sounds like they were booted out in June.

Did they migrate to Weleetka and did trouble follow?

For instance, does anyone know if this James A. Placker who is listed in Weleetka is a relative? He is 22 and has a record for burglary, 2nd degree and it says the term code is Drug Court, Apr 2008. The mug shot is from July 2008.

This may have been posted before but I didn't see anything in the family thread so I may have missed.

http://docapp065p.doc.state.ok.us/servlet/page?_pageid=394&_dad=portal30&_schema=PORTAL30&doc_num=542947&offender_book_id=323315&imageindex=1

they Charles Jr....is the son of Charles which is Peters brother..and also lives very near Charles Jr, Crystal and Peter/Vicky

LE did say two guns were used and one bullet is described as small and the other as medium in size. So what is a medium sized gun?
Medium caliber would be in the following group.
38 Special
38 S&W
357 Magnum
380 ACP
9mm
32 Special
32 Auto.
Possibly 40 caliber

I did this from memory, so a couple of the names may be a bit off.

"The Z with the slashes is a gang symbol. If it represented the actors’ name then why, when the names were written out on her body, did the Z not have slashes on it?"

I haven't read up on this case in a while, can someone please explain the above quoted sentence?

TIA

I agree with many of the things you say. Uncle Joe could have sent the girls to pay for drugs with money in a sealed envelope inside the purse. They gave the money to the shooter/shooters and started back home. After they left, the shooter/shooters opened the envelope, counted the money and realized they'd been short changed and they went into a rage, chased the girls down and killed them.

that sounds really way out there. I can't see that happening at all

I just took another long look at the entrance wounds on the autopsy reports. I misread the reports the first time I looked at them. (Also why does the autopsy say diameter on a few of entrance wounds and width on most??? I think there are some mistakes on the reports between the first listing wound size and then the data sheet list. So it is confusing and the reason I made a mistake the first time I looked!)

The entrance wounds on Skyla are . 5 .5 . 4 .6 .5 .5 .3 .4 . All these wounds had to come from a small bullet. I measured both a .22 rimfire and a .223 bullet and they are consistent with the .5 size.

( I just have a ruler to measure with so its not exact, but you can get a good idea on what size of weapons were used.) The smallest bullet I have is a .17 hmr it is consistent with the .3 and .4 size of wound.

On Taylor the size of entrance wounds are .5 .3 .7 1.5 1.5 (why so large????) The 1.5 wounds on Taylor are the groin shot and the hand shot.

I don't really have a bullet to compare these size of wounds but I would guess they have to be .44-45 caliber range.

So here are just a few of my thoughts and questions that just make this senseless murder even more complicated.

1) I think there might of been at least 3 weapons used. Has LE ever just came out and said for sure how many weapons or shooters? I think they just said more than 1.

2) Even though Skyla was shot more times, she wasn't shot with the much larger weapon.

3) Notice the larger wounds on Taylor was both the groin and hand shot? Could she possibly of been trying to protect herself from being shot there instead of protecting her face as many believe and even the autopsy suggests?

4) 11 out of 13 wounds were caused by smaller caliber weapon(s.)

5) Taylor had abrasions on her left knee, ankle and arm. Could she had fallen trying to get away from the killers or did something happen down at the bridge that caused these abrasions?

6) Skyla's neck shot left some powder residue which means the shooter walked up to her to finish her off. (Neck or behind the ear shots are typical of what hunters would do to finish an animal off after wounding it.)

7) Taylor also had a small amount of power residue too on one of her face shots.

With the caliber of weapons possibly used and the placement of the shots I'm looking at the murderer(s) having a hunting background, not an experienced hitman.

DLT...very good information, and excellent points.

You mentioned a .223 bullet, is that bullet fired from a hunting rifle?

I think it's a good possibility the injuries to T.'s left leg were gotten, before the shooting occurred.

I can not see how her Left ankle would have gotten scraped from falling in the dirt road after being shot.

If I remember correctly, T. was NOT found laying on her left side, but more toward he right side and back. Correct me if I'm mistaken.

Another question: Does Blood splattering over the right shin mean T. was standing in order to make this splattering from the wound?

Quote:
There are small red-gray abrasions Over the left
Knee and red abrasions over the Left Ankle and Back of the left Arm.

There is blood spattering over the right shin.

It's help a mod month. (ok, I made it up)

If you see someone being rude, attacking, doing anything
against TOS, please hit that little triangle that is on the top right of every post.

<-----

DO NOT QUOTE a post you think 'should not be here' or that you are alerting to....it just takes us more time to delete all the deleted quoted posts.

:blowkiss: TIA

You mentioned a .223 bullet, is that bullet fired from a hunting rifle?
It's usually a rifle round. As Dr. Pennypacker says above, it's most commonly an assault rifle round, but there are some hunting rifles that use it. There are also a few semi-auto pistols that use it, but they're not too common.
I'm thinking there was something else released about the small caliber bullets that narrows it down considerably, but I'll have to do some searching. I don't want to depend on my memory on this.

"The Z with the slashes is a gang symbol. If it represented the actors’ name then why, when the names were written out on her body, did the Z not have slashes on it?"

I haven't read up on this case in a while, can someone please explain the above quoted sentence?

TIA

Hi Finch:
They are referring to the markings on the bodies of the two victims. One was a name Zac written with a normal Z. There were a couple of other Z's that had double hash marks going through them. You can see this by viewing the autopsy reports.

I agree with many of the things you say. Uncle Joe could have sent the girls to pay for drugs with money in a sealed envelope inside the purse. They gave the money to the shooter/shooters and started back home. After they left, the shooter/shooters opened the envelope, counted the money and realized they'd been short changed and they went into a rage, chased the girls down and killed them.

that could explain why Uncle Joe is in the news alot. He feels guilty and wants to make up for it and smooth it over. Or not. This case is so frustrating. I'm sure LE has their suspicions...proving it is another thing.

I just received information from a VERY reliable source. I wasnt able to talk to this source long enough to get any details yet, so I am hoping locals on here may be able to help. But word is that the road was blocked off this morning, in front of Placker's house (where they just moved from). I thought I understood it was blocked off last night too, and a password was having to be used to get through. Does anyone know why this happened, or how far the road was blocked off? or for how long? Is there anyone on this forum that may have driven through there, or past there, and can clue us in a little?

All right, regarding the small caliber bullets. My memory was correct. The autopsy describes them as copper coated. The medium caliber ones are described as copper jacketed. That's an important distinction. The only bullets that are commonly copper coated are 22 caliber rimfire rounds. 223 and 25 auto rounds are copper jacketed. That would eliminate an AR-15 or M-16 or any other 223 semi-auto as one of the weapons.

I just received information from a VERY reliable source. I wasnt able to talk to this source long enough to get any details yet, so I am hoping locals on here may be able to help. But word is that the road was blocked off this morning, in front of Placker's house (where they just moved from). I thought I understood it was blocked off last night too, and a password was having to be used to get through. Does anyone know why this happened, or how far the road was blocked off? or for how long? Is there anyone on this forum that may have driven through there, or past there, and can clue us in a little?

Hmm....interesting. Why the password? Would someone be up in there looking for something that was hidden?

Hi Frog~
WOW. If this is true, I wonder what it could mean? Please keep us updated.

Flossie:blowkiss:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members