Caylee Anthony 3 year old General discussion #102

Status
Not open for further replies.
I wonder if Baez even wants her out ... I mean he is advising her against seeing her family ... would he really want her living with them ... in eye shot ... or camera shot of all those news crews?

She will not be released today. Just confirmed that she could get out tomorrow. Robert Dick is one of the bounty hunters and is being interviewed now.

Anthony family spokesman denies any of this is even happening.

Fox: Why are you doing this?

BH: There has to be somebody out here who has some hope. After all of the facts and meeting with the family, we really believe that Casey is the key to solving this.

Fox: And sir, with respect, It's Casey who is refusing to cooperate. It's Casey who the police call a pathological liar. It's Casey who will not connect the dots between one part of this investigation and the next. It's Casey who will not tell authorities where she was during the first month the child was missing or why it was that she didn't tell anyone the child was missing. And you are helping her get out of jail? And for what?

BH: Well, that may be but you have to understand the situation in its totality. There are situations where sometimes people just don't want to talk to law enforcement. She wants to hear someone who believes in them and believes that........

Fox: Just so we are clear, a mother has a once two year old, now three year old who is missing and the mother doesn't tell police about the circumstances surrounding the disappearance. Doesn't want to explain much of anything that has happened along the way, right?

BH: Doesn't or can't? We don't know that yet..

Fox: The police have called her a pathological liar. The authorities normally set a bail at aan amount that if they need to keep the woman in jail, they keep her there as long as the law allows and great speculation has been that you and your agency have come in here and act like people on silver wings to come in and get some publicity for your bounty hunting. How far off the mark is that?

BH: Totally off the mark. The total concern is for Caylee. Every day that goes by is a potential threat to her.

Fox: Have you talked to the cops about this?

BH: We haven't had any contact with the law enforcement.

Fox: What is the date that Caylee disappeared?

BH: There have been several dates.

Fox: What's the date listed by the family and the authorities as to the date Caylee disappeared?

BH: Last update was the 16th.

FOx: That's when the mom said she quote disappeared.

BH: Well that was the last date that the grandfather saw her personally. (paraphrased here)

Fox: And you have come in from where?

BH: California

Fox: And why did you do this:

BH: Basically after After seeing the fact and talkign with everyone, someone has to have hope.

Fox: You do understand that this woman is in jail for a reason?

BH: She's in custody currently for alleged child neglect.

Fox: For interfering with the investigation into the disappearance of her own daughter! The disappearance which she did not even report for a month. Her daughter quote disappeared unquote and she didn't even bother to call the cops. Not only that, she didn't even call her own parents. And you are in there trying to get her out of jail, I don't know if people who hope Caylee gets out and gets home safely at some point are going to be too keen on this whole idea.

BH: Is she in the punishment phase of this right now?

FOX: She's detained because she won't cooperate with the authorities. She has gotten in the way of the disappearance of her own daughter. It's the authorities who say we can solve this. She is the key to all of this and they can't get the information.

Wow, he was HARSH!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Thanks for that!

She will not be released today. Just confirmed that she could get out tomorrow. Robert Dick is one of the bounty hunters and is being interviewed now.

Anthony family spokesman denies any of this is even happening.

Fox: Why are you doing this?

BH: There has to be somebody out here who has some hope. After all of the facts and meeting with the family, we really believe that Casey is the key to solving this.

Fox: And sir, with respect, It's Casey who is refusing to cooperate. It's Casey who the police call a pathological liar. It's Casey who will not connect the dots between one part of this investigation and the next. It's Casey who will not tell authorities where she was during the first month the child was missing or why it was that she didn't tell anyone the child was missing. And you are helping her get out of jail? And for what?

BH: Well, that may be but you have to understand the situation in its totality. There are situations where sometimes people just don't want to talk to law enforcement. She wants to hear someone who believes in them and believes that........

Fox: Just so we are clear, a mother has a once two year old, now three year old who is missing and the mother doesn't tell police about the circumstances surrounding the disappearance. Doesn't want to explain much of anything that has happened along the way, right?

BH: Doesn't or can't? We don't know that yet..

Fox: The police have called her a pathological liar. The authorities normally set a bail at aan amount that if they need to keep the woman in jail, they keep her there as long as the law allows and great speculation has been that you and your agency have come in here and act like people on silver wings to come in and get some publicity for your bounty hunting. How far off the mark is that?

BH: Totally off the mark. The total concern is for Caylee. Every day that goes by is a potential threat to her.

Fox: Have you talked to the cops about this?

BH: We haven't had any contact with the law enforcement.

Fox: What is the date that Caylee disappeared?

BH: There have been several dates.

Fox: What's the date listed by the family and the authorities as to the date Caylee disappeared?

BH: Last update was the 16th.

FOx: That's when the mom said she quote disappeared.

BH: Well that was the last date that the grandfather saw her personally. (paraphrased here)

Fox: And you have come in from where?

BH: California

Fox: And why did you do this:

BH: Basically after After seeing the fact and talkign with everyone, someone has to have hope.

Fox: You do understand that this woman is in jail for a reason?

BH: She's in custody currently for alleged child neglect.

Fox: For interfering with the investigation into the disappearance of her own daughter! The disappearance which she did not even report for a month. Her daughter quote disappeared unquote and she didn't even bother to call the cops. Not only that, she didn't even call her own parents. And you are in there trying to get her out of jail, I don't know if people who hope Caylee gets out and gets home safely at some point are going to be too keen on this whole idea.

BH: Is she in the punishment phase of this right now?

FOX: She's detained because she won't cooperate with the authorities. She has gotten in the way of the disappearance of her own daughter. It's the authorities who say we can solve this. She is the key to all of this and they can't get the information.

Wow, he was HARSH!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Thanks for the transcript, I had someone over on the other thread typing it for me. That helped a great deal. I wish I was able to see that.

But she was given a bond and that means if someone posts that amount she has the right by law to be released. It is not suppose to be subject to public opinion only if the bond is put up. That law is to protect the public from illegal imprisonment. All Americans are to be presumed innocent until proven guilty and not the other way around.

I think there are only a few of us here who are fine with what you just said.
I'm one of them.
Others would only change their mind if they found themselves in a situation
where they're accused of something they claim they did not do.
It's funny how that works!
:crazy:

But she was given a bond and that means if someone posts that amount she has the right by law to be released. It is not suppose to be subject to public opinion only if the bond is put up. That law is to protect the public from illegal imprisonment. All Americans are to be presumed innocent until proven guilty and not the other way around.

Absolutely! But these guys who don't know her, coming in from out of state, thinking they can crack the case....well, it just doesn't fly with many. Most people are bonded out by family!

Sure she's entitled to it but I still think they thought they would get great publicity and it has backfired.

I think Casey was probably content just slutting it up at the clubs for her free drinks & sponging off friends & family when she needed something.

She was 'living with' Tony for a while but it really sounded like she was doing the household chores in exchange for a place to crash.

Heh, yeah, 'cause for a healthy 20-something guy, there's nothing like having your toilets clean and a Stoffers lasagna in the oven

The Never Lose Hope Foundation is listed as being registered to Parrish Mateo.

Parrish Mateo is listed as the Chief Operating Officer in Orlando, Florida for Resolutions Center, Corp.

Resolutions Center, Corp.
7600 Southland Boulevard, Suite 101
Orlando, FL 32809
Phone: 877-696-1474.
Fax: 321-214-0323.
Email: csr@resolutionscenter.com

When I googled the phone number 877-696-1474 as listed for Resolutions Center, Corp, I found another company associated with it, a phone sex operator website.

http://www.sex-4now.net/phone-sex.php?domain=&pagelist=450&limitlist=10

*Mz Samantha 1-877-696-1474 Age: 28
http://www.sex-4now.net/phonesex-babe-*Mz_Samantha.htm

I think I recall somewhere that a "Samantha" is associated with one of the sites in question and I am trying to backtrack now to find where that was. It may have been a linkedin site or similar. I believe this name was listed as being one of the several contacts.

Mods: If this post needs to be deleted, I understand. Thank you!

Good stuff. When I google the # I get people complaining about receiving fraudulant type phone calls from this #. Hmmn. I think I will look at this some more.

And by the way, RoseRed, that presumption of innocence is in a court of law..not a court of public opinion. That's why there are boards like these. We all have an opinion and state it. JMO

I have no idea if there's anything to that, but it might explain why she never needed a sitter the past year and half or so -- she could set Caylee up with her toys and such right there with her. (But hopefully not "right" there with her...yuck.)

Ive said from the beginning that I thought she was doing something "internet sex" related.......

I think there are only a few of us here who are fine with what you just said.
I'm one of them.
Others would only change their mind if they found themselves in a situation
where they're accused of something they claim they did not do.
It's funny how that works!
:crazy:

I agree with it. Personally I think she has killed her child but she IS innocent until proven guilty and should be treated as such under the law. It doesn't mean we have to actually believe anything she says though.

Absolutely! But these guys who don't know her, coming in from out of state, thinking they can crack the case....well, it just doesn't fly with many. Most people are bonded out by family!

Sure she's entitled to it but I still think they thought they would get great publicity and it has backfired.
Are we sure it has backfired? Why can't they still post the bail? I'm confused.

Good stuff. When I google the # I get people complaining about receiving fraudulant type phone calls from this #. Hmmn. I think I will look at this some more.

I think maybe someone (not me!) should call the # to make sure. Google has been known to make mistakes.

Are we sure it has backfired? Why can't they still post the bail? I'm confused.

Dunlurkin, I just mean in the public's eye. They will probably get her out. but I don't think many people are cheering them on.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
dil2288